剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know what you're talking about, Annie.
我不知道你在胡说些什么 安妮
I saw a whole thing about it on one of those crime shows.
我看过一集罪案剧就是讲的这种事
I told you, he's my nephew.
我说过了 他是我侄子
Prove it.
证据呢
I've lived here five years,
我住在这五年了
and you've never had any family over, not once.
从来没看到过你有亲戚来 一次都没有
It's none of your damn business.
不关你的事
I'm not going to stand by and do nothing
我是不会袖手旁观的
because you're lonely and desperate.
因为你孤独而绝望
Get out.
走开
I'm reporting you.
我要举报你
You crazy bitch,
疯婆子
you listen to me.
你给我听着
You stay away from Victor, and you stay away from me.
离我和维克多远一点
I'm calling the cops!
我要报♥警♥了
Drop dead!
去死吧
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
抱歉让你听到了这些
Don't worry about her.
不要管她
It's okay.
没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 不是故意吓你的
You can come in.
你可以进来
Listen, I've been thinking...
我一直在想...
what we talked about earlier, moving...
我们之前谈的搬家的事....
I feel like Camille's just starting to get her bearings back here.
我觉得卡米尔才刚开始重新适应这里的生活
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I feel like she's lost her bearings.
我感觉她在这迷失了自我
I feel like we all have.
我觉得我们都是如此
We can't just pack up and run away.
我们不能就这样收拾好东西逃离这里
What will we tell people?
我们要怎么和周围的人说
I don't care what they think.
我才不在乎他们怎么想
Claire, we have a chance here...
克莱尔 现在摆在我们面前的机会
the kind you never, ever get.
是你永远也不会再得到的机会
We can be a family again.
我们可以重新成为一家人
How can we not seize that?
我们为什么不把握好这个机会
I-I can't.
我做不到
Okay.
好吧
Not yet.
还不是时候
Okay.
好吧
You're Ben, right?
你是本 对吧
I'm Alice, Lena's cousin.
我叫爱丽丝 是莉娜的表妹
Can I have a hit?
能给我来一口吗
You're Lena's cousin?
你是莉娜的表妹
What, did she never mention me?
怎么 她从来没提过我吗
No.
没有
That's weird.
这就怪了
She's told me all about you.
她一直跟我讲你的事情
How come you never told me you had a cousin?
你怎么从来没告诉我你有个表妹
The resemblance is crazy.
简直是一个模子里刻出来的
Hi, Lena. You were right.
你好呀 莉娜 你说得没错
This place is so cool.
这里好棒
What do you want to drink?
你想喝什么
Whatever you're having.
你喝啥我就喝啥
Do my parents know you're here?
我爸妈知道你在这吗
Of course.
当然
Really?
真的吗
I don't think they'd let a 16-year-old go out to a bar.
我觉得他们可不会让16岁少女来酒吧的
Wait. You're 16?
等等 你16岁
Go home.
回家去
Or what?
不然呢
I'll call them.
我就打电♥话♥给他们
Come on, I mean, she's just trying to have fun.
别这样 她也只是想来这玩一玩
Stay out of this.
少管闲事
You just want me gone, so you can have Ben
你想赶我走 是因为这样
and your friends all to yourself, right?
你就可以独占本和你的朋友了
That's right. I want you gone.
没错 我想要你走
Lena.
莉娜
What the hell?
这是怎么回事
Talk to me.
跟我聊聊
What's on your back?
你的背上怎么了
Wow, Victor, you really cleaned us out.
维克多 你都把冰箱给吃空了
I'm gonna run to the store
我得去趟超♥市♥
to pick us up something for dinner.
买♥♥点晚饭的食材
Are you gonna be okay here alone?
你能一个人在家好好待着吗
If anyone knocks, don't answer.
不管谁敲门都别开
I'm locking the door.
我把门锁了
Be back soon.
马上就回来
Hi, sweetie. What are you doing here?
亲爱的 你在这里干什么
Did she leave you alone?
她把你一个人丢家里了吗
Oh, poor baby.
可怜的孩子
Want to come in? I'll fix you something to eat.
进来吧 我去给你弄点吃的
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表