剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
So where are you headed?
你要去哪儿
As far as you'll take me, I guess.
你去哪 我就去哪
You don't want to go where I'm going.
你可不想和我去同一个地方的
You should get out of town.
你该离开这里
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
It's this town...
是这个镇子
and whatever's in it.
还有这里的鬼东西
What the...?
搞什么...
Y-y-you're not gonna understand, but it's the only way.
你不会懂 但这是唯一的办法
I wish you hadn't seen that.
真希望你没看见
Do you, Rowan Blackshaw, take this man,
你 柔安·布莱克肖 愿意嫁给这个男人
Tomas Solano,
托马斯·索拉诺
to be your husband...
为妻吗
to have and to hold,
不离不弃
for better or for worse,
无论顺境逆境
for richer or for poorer,
富裕贫困
to love and to cherish,
永远珍爱他
from this day forward until death do you part?
直到死亡将你们分离
I do.
我愿意
Then by the authority vested in me,
现在以上帝赐予我的权力
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们正式结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Do you remember this place?
你还记得这个地方吗
It was your home, Victor.
这是你以前的家 维克多
Something terrible happened to you here, didn't it?
你在这里遭遇了可怕的事 对吗
Yes.
对
When you came back...
你回来以后
your mom was gone.
你妈妈却已经不在了
You were all alone.
你孤身一人
But she told you that the fairy would take care of you.
但她告诉过你 仙女会照顾你的
That's all you wanted, wasn't it?
你想要的
Someone to take care of you.
就是有人照顾你 对吗
But the truth is...
但事实是
your mom's not coming back,
你妈妈不会回来了
and the fairy doesn't exist.
世上也没有仙女
The fairy is real.
仙女是真的
You're the fairy.
你就是仙女
No...
不
I'm not.
我不是
I tried to be, but I can't.
我也想是 但我做不到
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm so grateful that we met.
我也很感激我们相遇了
But we can't be together anymore.
但我们不能再在一起了
You saved my life in so many ways.
你拯救了我
But you have to let me go.
但你现在得放我走
You don't belong here anymore.
你已经不属于这里了
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Do you feel anything yet?
有什么感觉吗
Nothing.
没有
I'm gonna go pee.
我去方便一下
I know why you're not high...
我知道你为什么嗨不起来
'cause you're not human.
因为你不是人
You're wasted.
你吸多了
Why don't you go talk to some trees
怎么不去和树说话呢
or roll in the dirt like everybody else?
或像其他人一样在地上打滚
I bet you don't even bleed,
恐怕你都不会流血吧
do you?
是不是
What the hell?
你有病吧
What happened?
出什么事了
What did you do?
你干了什么
You cut her?
你割伤了她
Guys, she's not real. She's dead.
伙计们 她不是人 她已经死了
You asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille! Camille!
卡米尔 卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille?
卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille.
卡米尔
You okay? Let me see.
你没事吧 我看看
It doesn't look too bad. Does it hurt?
好像还好 疼吗
I'm never gonna be normal, am I?
我永远都不可能过正常人的生活了 对吗
I'll always be the freak.
永远都会是怪物
No. No, no. Hunter's just a moron, okay?
不不 亨特是个白♥痴♥
You're amazing.
你完美无缺
I can't.
不行
Cause of Lena?
因为莉娜吗
You kissed me first...
八年级的时候
in the eighth grade, remember?
你先亲的我 记得吗
When we were walking home?
当我们走回家的时候
Why Lena?
为什么是莉娜
Why not me?
为什么不是我
Cause she was ready to hook up.
因为她已经准备好和我上♥床♥了
You weren't.
而你没有
That's all I cared about back then.
当时我想要的只有性而已
But after the accident,
但出事之后
everything changed.
一切都变了
It was like this terrible thing that happened
感觉就像是这场灾难
that brought us together.
让我们在一起
She doesn't love you, you know.
她不爱你
Camille.
卡米尔
I'm ready now.
我现在已经准备好了
Camille!
卡米尔
Adam?
亚当
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Where's Victor?
维克多呢
He left.
他走了
It's over.
结束了
What?
什么
How?
怎么回事
Where are your parents?
你的父母呢
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Where's your coat?
你的外套呢
Get in the car, honey.
上车 宝贝
Please, everybody, put your hands together
请大家为索拉诺先生和夫人
for Mr. And Mrs. Solano.
献上你们的掌声
Jack.
杰克
It's okay.
没关系的
No, no, no.
不 不
You are not gonna stop me this time.
这回你阻止不了我
Nope.
想都别想
What's going on?
怎么了
Power's on and off all over town.
整个镇的电力都不稳定
Lucky for us,
我们还算幸运
precinct's got a backup generator.
警局有备用发电机
Thanks.
谢了
You got a visitor.
有人来看你了
I'll give you ten minutes.
你们有十分钟的时间
Thanks, Shane.
谢了 肖恩
Peter Lattimore?
皮特·拉蒂摩尔吗
I'm Kara Pine with TruthVox.
我是真♥相♥之声的凯拉·派恩
I came here looking for Camille Winship.
我是来找卡米尔·温希普的
Uh, TruthVox. That's out of Chicago, isn't it?
真♥相♥之声不是在芝加哥吗
You flew all the way from Chicago
你大老远从芝加哥飞过来
for a girl who died four years ago?
就是为了一个死于四年前的女孩
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表