剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned
《魂归故里》前情提要
Tony's your brother?
托尼是你哥
Tony's brother is dead.
托尼的弟弟已经死了
Tony told everyone you died
托尼告诉大家
because you were sick.
你是病死的
He lied. I was a bad person.
他撒了谎 我以前是个坏人
You don't seem like a bad person.
你看着不像是坏人
Claire, what are you doing all the way out here?
克莱尔 你到这里来做什么
Hi, I'm Alice, Lena's cousin.
我是爱丽丝 莉娜的表妹
With the resemblance, you look so much alike.
太像了 你和她太像了
Can I help you?
有事吗
I have a message for you from Simon.
西蒙要我告诉你
He says to meet him at the train station
他约你今晚六点
tonight at 6:00, and bring Chloe.
在火车站见 并带上克洛伊
How much did you see? All of it.
你看到了多少 整个过程
I quit watching you for a long time,
我有很长一段时间没再监视你
but when you started acting strange,
但当你又开始举止异常...
I got worried.
我很担心
I was afraid you'd hurt yourself again.
我害怕你会再伤害自己
I'm an animal in a cage to you.
我是你养在笼子里的宠物吗
I was trying to keep you safe.
我是想保护你
You do not want to touch me right now.
你现在最好别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Mommy, I can't find my purple headband.
妈妈 我找不到我的紫色发箍了
Let's go look for it together.
我们一起去找找
There she is.
她来了
Oh, my goodness, you're getting so big.
天呐 你又重了
What'd you eat for lunch today, a horse?
今天午饭吃了什么 一匹马吗
Thanks for taking her on such short notice.
谢谢你能临时帮我带她
Of course. It'll be fun.
没事 会很有趣的
It's just a flu,
只是一个小流感
but Francesca's got nobody else to look after her.
不过弗朗西斯卡身边没什么人能照顾她
She didn't want to go with you?
她不想跟你去
No, no, I don't her getting whatever Francesca has.
不是 不是 是我不想她被弗朗西斯卡传染上
She'll be better off with you.
她还是跟你在一起比较好
You behave yourself for Tommy, okay?
跟着汤米乖乖的 好吗
I will.
好的
You know how much I love you, right?
你知道我有多爱你 对吗
Well, take that and multiply it by a million--
记住了 我对你的爱再乘以一百万
by 10 million and it still won't be enough.
一千万倍 都不止
And you know how much I love you too, right?
你也知道我有多爱你 对吗
I love you too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Give your sister my love.
替我向你姐姐问好
I better go.
我得走了
You should never have been a mother.
你不应该生下孩子
Chloe deserves better. So does Tommy.
克洛伊应该有更幸福的生活 汤米也是
You're just dragging them down.
你这是在拖累他们
You're gonna ruin both their lives.
你会毁了他们两个的生活
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're just in my head.
你只是我想像出来的
You're just like me, Rowan.
你跟我一样 柔安
That's why we belong together.
所以我们才是一对
Hey, Francesca, it's Tommy.
弗朗西斯卡 我是汤米
Sorry to hear you're under the weather.
听说你生病了 真遗憾
Really.
是吗
What time are you expecting Rowan to get in?
柔安几点到你那里
Rowan?
柔安
Rowan!
柔安
Rowan!
柔安
No. No, baby, no.
不 不要 宝贝 不
No, no, Rowan, come on, wake up.
不 不要 柔安 求你 醒醒
Rowan, it's me, baby. Wake up.
柔安 是我 亲爱的 醒醒
Rowan.
柔安
Come on, baby.
求你了 亲爱的
Come on, baby. Wake up.
求你了 亲爱的 醒醒
Do you think your cousin Eladio
你觉得你表弟埃拉迪奥
would want to sit here next to Emma?
愿意和爱玛坐在一起吗
Emma. Emma, my college roommate.
爱玛 我大学室友爱玛
I was thinking of putting them together.
我想着把他们凑一块
Well, what does she look like?
她长得怎么样
What kind of question is that?
这是什么问题
It's a key question to all wedding planning.
这是所有婚礼安排的关键问题
You know how many relationships start at weddings?
你知道有多少恋爱都是从婚礼开始的吗
Well, she's very cute.
她非常可爱
Well, good.
那很好
Then Eladio the shot.
埃拉迪奥会愿意试试
Long day?
很累
The waitress stabbing?
还是那个侍应生被捅案
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
We're working on it.
还在查
Hey, I'm not the one in the tub.
我可不在浴缸里
Good.
太好了
You're okay.
你没事
I left you, like, four messages.
我给你留了四通留言
Why? Did you think I was gonna jump out my window?
怎么 你怕我会跳楼吗
You need to know Victor's back.
维克托回来了
You're not gonna take him away again.
别再想把他从我身边带走
He's staying with me.
他要留在我身边
Okay.
好
I've missed you.
我很想你
Ben was here.
本来过
He knows.
他知道了
I kissed him, and he ran away.
我亲了他 他跑了
It's okay, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
We'll get through this.
会熬过去的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
Adam?
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Tony. Thank God you're here.
托尼 谢天谢地你来了
I found this necklace. It was Lucy's.
我找到了这条项链 这是露西的
I remember asking her about it,
我记得我还问过她这个
'cause it's got this thumbprint on it.
因为项链上的指纹
What are you doing? Let me go.
你要干什么 放开我
I won't tell anyone.
我不会跟任何人说的
Let me go, please. Stop talking, stop talking.N
求你放我走 别说话 别说话
I won't tell anyone, I swear.
我发誓我不会告诉任何人的
Please! No, just let me go, please! No!
求你了 放开我 求你了 不要
Shut up.
闭嘴
No! Shut up.
不要 闭嘴
Shut up. Let me go!
闭嘴 放开我
No, please!
不要
Help me! Please!
救命
Crowbar.
撬棍
You sure you guys want to do this?
你们确定要这么做吗
My dad's the funeral director.
我爸爸是她的丧礼承办人
Guys, you won't even be able to tell if it's her.
你们都没法确定是不是她
After people die, their internal organs liquefy.
人死了以后 内部器官会溶解
Then they swell,
然后膨胀
and they break open like a rotten pumpkin,
身体就会像腐烂的南瓜一样爆开
and that's before they even decay.
这还是在腐烂之前发生的
I'm up for it.
我确定
What about you, Ben?
你呢 本
Like I said, pass me the crowbar.
我刚才不是说了 把撬棍给我
Ready?
准备好了吗
What the--
这是什么...
There's no way.
不可能
All of you, get up out of there.
你们几个 都给我出来
Go on. I already called the cops.
赶紧的 我已经报♥警♥了
What's going on, guys?
怎么回事 孩子们
Camille Winship was in your class, right?
卡米尔·温希普以前是你们班的吧
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表