剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
Sorry, I didn't know you were in here.
抱歉 我不知道你在里面
I died, didn't I?
我死了 对吧
Where would we go?
我们能去哪儿
We could go to California, Paris, anywhere you want.
我们可以去加州 巴黎 随便你
Let's be realistic.
现实点吧
Claire, this whole thing isn't realistic.
克莱尔 这件事本身就不现实
Hiding her here?
把她藏在这儿
How long do you think you could keep that up?
你觉得能藏多久
Hey, what are you doing out here?
你在这里做什么
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
You must be cold. Where's your coat?
一定很冷吧 你的外套呢
Come inside.
进来吧
He's family, huh? What's the matter, Victor?
你亲戚吗 维克多你怎么了
Cat got your tongue?
不会说话吗
I know about the boy. I know what he is.
我知道那男孩的事 我知道他是什么来历
I told you, he's my nephew.
我说过了 他是我侄子
Prove it.
证据呢
You crazy bitch.
疯婆子
You stay away from Victor, and you stay away from me.
离我和维克多远一点
I'm calling the cops!
我要报♥警♥了
Drop dead!
去死吧
The little boy closed his eyes.
小男孩闭上了眼睛
The fairy made him promise not to open them again
仙女让他保证不再睁开
until they were out of the haunted woods
直到他们走出鬼魅森林
and back safe and warm in his bed.
安然回到他温暖的床上
"I'll always watch over you," She said,
"我会一直看着你的" 她说
And in the dark, she took his hand.
黑暗中 她牵起了他的手
"Your wish is my command."
"你的愿望就是我的命令"
She grants his wish, every time.
她实现了他所有愿望
Isn't she beautiful?
她是不是很漂亮
The fairy will always protect you.
仙女会一直保护你的
Who is she, mom? You never say.
她是谁 妈妈 你从来没说过
You'll know her when you see her.
等你见到她 你就知道了
She'll send you a sign. Trust me.
她会给你暗示的 相信我
You carry the weight of the world in that head.
你这小脑袋想得可真多
But now it's time to go to sleep.
但是现在该睡觉了
Love you.
爱你
Shut up!
闭嘴
Check who else is in the house.
去看看屋里还有谁
It's okay. Shh. Just stay where you are.
没事的 待在里面别动
Don't let him see you. We'll be gone soon.
别让他看见你 我们马上就走
Sing a song inside your head until we leave.
在我们离开之前 自己在脑海里哼首歌♥
Try it.
试一试
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Nobody.
没谁
Don't screw this up for us, asshole.
别毁了我们的好事 混♥蛋♥
Leave it. Come on, it's just a little kid.
算了吧 求你了 只是个孩子
Come on.
求你了
No!
不
Help!
救命
Stay here.
待在这
Help!
救命
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I think you're right... About moving.
关于搬家的事 我觉得你是对的
What made you change your mind?
怎么改变主意了
I woke up this morning feeling hopeful.
早上醒过来的时候 我觉得整个人充满希望
For a second, I thought I was still dreaming.
有一瞬间 我以为我还在梦里
Can we really make this work, Jack?
我们真的能成功吗 杰克
Yes.
是
Shane, hi.
肖恩 你好
What's going on?
怎么了
Good morning, Mrs. Winship.
早上好 温希普太太
We're looking for your husband.
我们是来找你丈夫的
Hey, guys.
伙计们
We'd like to ask you some questions.
我们想问你几个问题
About Lucy Mccabe.
关于露西·麦卡布
Who's that?
那是谁
She works at the Dog Star.
汪星酒吧的服务生
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了
It'll be better if we talk about it at the station.
最好能回局里说
It's okay, I'll be back.
没事的 我很快回来
You want me to come with you?
要我跟你一起去吗
No, no, it's okay, I got it.
不 不用 我可以搞定
Think fast. Good catch.
反应要快 接得好
There's a monster in the attic, just so you know.
阁楼里有个怪物
Sometimes houses creak. It's called settling.
房♥子有时会发出嘎吱声的 因为热胀冷缩
Or maybe it's mice.
也可能是老鼠
Ah, okay. There's Mrs. Kurata.
科拉塔太太到了
Got to get going, kid.
要出发了 孩子
Have a great day.
玩得开心
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Is there something on your mind?
有心事吗
Just the wedding, all the details--
就是婚礼的一些细节
You know, it's got my head spinning.
让我晕头转向的
Well, we could wait, you know...
如果结婚的事
to get married...
让你烦恼的话
If it's bringing stuff up.
我们可以再等等
I mean, I'm the one who's been pushing for it.
怎么说都是我一心急着要结婚
Maybe it's not the right thing.
也许这样不对
You really think, as long as we've known each other,
我们认识这么久了 你真的觉得
that you could push me into anything?
你可以强迫我做什么吗
I'm sure there are things I still don't know about you...
你肯定还有其他我不知道的事
Even after all this time.
即使我们在一起这么久
I'm fine. It's just a mood.
我没事 只是心情有点不好
It'll pass.
很快就好了
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Solano.
索拉诺
Okay. I'm on my way.
好 我马上来
Go, go. Don't get caught up in me.
去吧 别被我绑住了
It's too late for that.
已经来不及了
Stop.
停下
Simon. Simon!
西蒙 西蒙
Stop.
住手
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm still trying to get used to you.
我还在努力习惯你
So many things I wanted to tell you,
我有好多事想告诉你
to share with you, and now that you're here...
跟你分享 现在你就在眼前
I can't think of a single one of them.
我却一件也想不起来了
You're actually here.
你真的在这里
You kept my guitar.
你留着我的吉他
I kept everything.
我留着所有东西
Do you know I still have a facebook page?
你知道还有脸书主页吗
People wrote the nicest stuff about me.
大家都各种夸我
Yeah.
知道
I used to look at it sometimes.
我以前还时不时去看看
Why were the cops here earlier?
之前警♥察♥来家里干嘛
They needed your dad's help with something.
他们要你♥爸♥爸的协助
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Your father and I have been talking about moving.
我和你♥爸♥爸在讨论搬家的事
But I just got back.
可是我才刚回来
But this is my home.
这是我家
Mom, I don't want to leave.
妈妈 我不想走
I love it here. I want to be near all my friends.
我喜欢这里 我想跟我的朋友们在一起
What kind of life will that be for you?
那会是怎样的一种生活
How will I know if you don't let me find out?
你都不让我尝试的话 我怎么知道呢
Mom!
妈妈
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表