剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
But that doesn't mean I don't love you.
但那不代表我不爱你
I'm your dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Mommy says dads are there your whole life.
妈妈说爸爸会一直在我身边
I want to go home now.
我想回家了
Hi, Lena. Rowan? What are
莉娜 柔安 你怎么...
I'm looking for Simon.
我来找西蒙
The guy you said you met at the Dog Star
那个你说你在汪星酒吧遇见
who was looking for me.
说要找我的人
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
I haven't seen him since that night.
那晚之后我就没见过他了
What about your sister?
那你姐姐呢
She came to my house a few days ago.
她几天前去我家找过我
She said Simon had been here,
她说西蒙在这儿
that she was helping him.
说她在帮他
Simon kidnapped my daughter.
西蒙绑♥架♥了我女儿
If your sister knows where he is,
如果你姐姐知道他的下落
I need to talk to her right now.
请让我跟她谈谈
I'm sorry. She's not here.
抱歉 她现在不在
I don't know where she went.
我也不知道她去哪儿了
My mom and I are kind of freaking out actually.
我和我妈都担心死了
If you hear from her,
如果你们找到她
I need you to call me right away.
请马上给我打电♥话♥
I don't know your sister, but if she's like Simon now,
你姐姐的情况我不清楚 但她如果和西蒙一样
you should be careful.
那你们就要小心了
Hello?
喂
Simon?
西蒙
Simon, is that you?
西蒙 是你吗
I want to give her back.
我想把她送回去
Where?
送去哪儿
The place I left you.
我丢下你的地方
Simon?
西蒙
Simon?
西蒙
Where's Julie?
朱莉在哪
Julie?
朱莉
What do you want?
你来干嘛
You're not safe with him.
你和他在一起不安全
You have to come with me.
你得跟我走
Why?
为什么
So you can protect me?
你好保护我吗
Because that worked out so well last time.
上次的结果可不太好
You should have walked me home that night.
那晚你该送我回家的
But you let me go by myself.
但你却让我自己回去
It's your fault what happened to me.
发生在我身上的事 都是你的错
Julie, I tried to get you to stay.
朱莉 我明明劝你留下来
I don't need you.
我不需要你
I've got Victor now.
我现在有维克多了
I want you gone.
我要你永远
For good.
消失
Oh, my God.
天啊
Nikki?
尼基
Simon?
西蒙
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
Can I ask you something?
能问你个问题吗
Am I in hell?
我现在是否身陷地狱
I died.
我死了
And now I have to watch everyone I love move on without me.
现在只能眼睁睁地看着我爱的人们离我而去
And the closer I get,
我越努力接近他们
the more I hurt them.
就伤她们越深
Mommy.
妈妈
Oh, my girl.
宝贝儿
We've been on an adventure.
我们去冒险了
I want you to go with Pastor Wright for a minute, okay?
你先去跟赖特牧师玩会儿 好吗
He's gonna get you a soda.
他会给你拿饮料喝
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
How--
你...
How could you, you son of a bitch?
怎么可以这样 你这个混♥蛋♥
Yes. Simon's here.
是的 西蒙来了
Right now.
就在我这儿
I held on to you for so long it almost killed me,
我挂念了你太久 差点自己都活不下去
but I can't anymore.
但现在不行了
This is my life now. I'm marrying Tommy.
我有我的人生 我要嫁给汤米了
You should.
你应该嫁给他
I've been...
我一直...
trying to get back something
试图找回我
that's already gone.
已经失去了的东西
Mommy. Chloe, Chloe, wait.
妈妈 克洛伊 克洛伊 等等
Are you going away again?
你又要走了吗
You know what?
你知道吗
You were right about me
你之前说我是天使
when you said I was an angel.
是对的
I am.
我就是
And the thing about angels is that they're always there,
而天使 永远都会在天上
watching over you
默默注视着你
even if you can't see 'em.
即使你看不见他们
Rowan? Tommy, we're fine.
柔安 汤米 我们没事
He's gone.
他走了
Take some men around back.
带人去后面找
No.
不
Tommy.
汤米
He's gone.
他走了
Just let him go.
让他走吧
Oh, it's good to see you. Thanks for coming.
很高兴见到你 多谢光临
There you go. Help yourself.
给 请随意
The candles are right there. Please.
蜡烛都在那边
Kris, Matt.
克里斯 马特
Hello, Peter. Hello.
你好 皮特 你好
I... Here you go, miss.
给你 夫人
Thanks for coming.
多谢光临
Ready for this?
准备好了吗
Are you?
你呢
Look. Is that her?
看 那是她吗
Thank you all for coming.
多谢各位的光临
We have spent months planning for this event...
我们花了几个月的时间筹办这个活动...
and years preparing ourselves
花了几年的时间 让我们自己
emotionally,
从情感上
spiritually
精神上都准备好
to gather here tonight,
让自己不是满怀悲痛
not in grief, but...
而只是单纯地带着
in tribute to those we've lost.
纪念我们所失去的人的心情前来
William Godwin once wrote,
威廉·戈德温曾经写到
"Loss is greater in Him
"比起亡者
who survives than Him who dies."
未亡人其实失去得更多"
We are the ones left...
我们才是被遗弃的人
picking up the pieces,
重新让自己站起来
asking,
小声问着
pleading,
祈求着
"If only I could have them back,
"如果能让逝者归来
then everything would be okay.
那么一切就会好起来
We could move on."
日子就能继续"
But could we?
但我们可以吗
Really?
真的可以吗
Camille, would you come up here, please?
卡米尔 请你上来
One of our lost children has come home
我们失去的一个孩子
from a place none of us thought possible.
从我们无法相信的地方回来了
And instead of embracing her,
你们不但没有对她敞开怀抱
you have shunned her.
反而都躲着她
What if she was your child?
如果她是你的孩子呢
She's not.
她不是
You--
你...
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表