剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
Go home.
回家去
You just want me gone so you can have Ben
你想赶我走 是因为这样
and your friends all to yourself.
你就可以独占本和你的朋友了
Camille?
卡米尔
This town is cursed.
这个镇子被诅咒了
Caldwell and everybody in it is just wicked.
考德维尔以及这里的人都是邪恶的
Somebody needs to do something about it.
总得有人为此做些什么
Maybe building the dam was a mistake.
也许就不该造这座水坝
If somebody wanted to destroy it,
假设有人想毁了水坝
I bet they would find a way.
我想他们肯定能毁掉它吧
I held on to you for so long
我挂念了你太久
it almost killed me, but I can't anymore.
差点自己都活不下去 但现在不行了
This is my life now. I'm marrying Tommy.
我有我的人生 我要嫁给汤米了
This is Camille, and she is no different
她就是卡米尔 与意外之前的那个她
than the day she got on that bus.
没有半点不同
How can you possibly know that?
你怎么知道
I know because I'm like her.
因为我和她一样
I died 29 years ago.
我29年前就死了
I told you to put the fire out.
我都说了把火灭了
Someone could see the smoke.
会有人看见烟的
What'd you get?
你买♥♥了什么
Some soup and stuff.
汤和其他东西
Just food? That's it?
只有吃的 没别的了
Now would be a great time to try and score something, huh?
现在绝对是大展身手的好时机
Cops everywhere,
到处都是警♥察♥
checkpoints still up all over town.
镇上全都是检查点
Make do.
将就着吧
Police still don't have any suspects.
警♥察♥还没找到任何嫌疑犯
I told you. We're golden.
我就说吧 我们棒极了
Cops don't know shit.
警♥察♥屁都不知道
That's not the point, asshole.
这是重点吗 混球
Two people are dead because of us.
有两个人因为我们死了
Look, I'm sorry about the kid.
孩子的事 我很抱歉
His name was Henry.
他叫亨利
I'm done.
我受够了
What do you mean "Done"?
什么叫受够了
I can't do this anymore.
我没法再这么继续下去了
You can keep the money.
钱你留着
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm gonna hike north,
我往北走
see if I can make it to Canada.
看看能不能到加拿大
Come on, man.
别这样 伙计
We're gonna see the world together like Sal and Dean.
我们要像萨尔和迪安一样去闯天下
This isn't a Kerouac story.
这又不是什么凯鲁亚克的小说
We're not characters in a book.
我们也不是书里的人物
We killed people. How do you not get that?
我们杀人了 你怎么就不明白呢
It's over.
结束了
Good-bye, Rich.
再见 里奇
You won't make it without me.
没有我 你到不了的
You'll get caught, rat both of us out.
你会被抓 然后把我们两个都供出去
You've known me my whole life.
我们打小就认识
You're like a brother to me.
你就像我的弟弟一样
Come on, just...
别这样
just put the gun down.
把枪放下
Oh, shit. Oh, I'm sorry.
妈的 对不起
You going somewhere?
你要去哪里吗
Well, I've been asked to vacate the premises,
他们要我搬出这里
but that's why you're here, isn't it?
你不也是为了这个才来的吗
To make sure I don't steal the curtains on my way out.
确认我走的时候没有偷拿这里的东西
Actually, that's not why I'm here.
事实上 我来不是为了这个
It's my wedding day today.
今天是我结婚的日子
Oh, no, am I uninvited?
不是吧 我不在受邀之列吗
No, you're under arrest.
不在 你被捕了
For what?
为什么
Oh, let's see--
让我想想
fraud, identity theft,
欺诈 身份盗窃
accessory to kidnapping.
协助绑♥架♥
I promise you this--
我跟你保证
I will find something that sticks.
总会找到合理的理由的
I don't know who or what you are,
我不知道你是谁或者什么鬼
but it's wrong.
但这是不对的
This is my family. It's my town.
这是我的家人 是我的家
And I'm gonna keep them safe, whatever it takes.
我会保证他们的安全 无论付出什么代价
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
Tommy and Rowan's wedding reception.
汤米和柔安的婚宴
Apparently Tony rented the place to them months ago.
托尼在好几个月前就把场地租给他们了
100 people are showing up at 7:00.
7点的时候会有100个人来
Never counted on being a wedding planner.
从没想过会成为一个婚礼策划
What?
怎么了
It started again...
又开始了
the voices.
那些声音
What did you hear?
你听到了什么
There was a flood?
以前发过洪水吗
They're trying to warn us.
他们想警告我们
Who? The people who died.
谁 死去的人
They said...
他们说
something bad is gonna happen.
马上要有坏事发生
Like what? I don't know.
比如呢 不知道
They say they've been sending us signs
他们说他们一直在给我们暗示
and no one's listening.
但是没人在意
We have to do something. We have to tell people.
我们得做些什么 我们得告诉其他人
What, that you hear dead people,
说什么 你听见死人说
that something bad is gonna happen?
马上会有坏事发生吗
How is that gonna work?
谁会信
They'll think I'm crazy.
他们会觉得我疯了
No one will believe me.
没人会信我
I do.
我信
You wanted to see me?
你找我
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
It's great.
很好
Everything's great.
一切都很好
I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm crying.
抱歉 我也不知道为什么会哭
I'm completely messing up my makeup.
把妆都弄花了
I woke up with this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like...
我今早醒来时有这么一种感觉
like something's wrong...
感觉不对劲
like something terrible's gonna happen.
好像马上会有可怕的事发生
You live around here?
你住在这里吗
You notice anything unusual with the power lately--
那你注意到最近电力有没有什么不正常的地方
blackouts, electrical disturbances, things like that?
类似停电 电气干扰之类的
We did have a blackout and a couple power surges a few weeks back.
几周前 确实出现过断电与电涌现象
It was weird-- no rain, nothing.
很奇怪 也没下暴雨之类的
Are you from the power company or something?
你是电力公♥司♥的人吗
No, I'm just looking for some people.
不 我只是在找人
Do you know the Winship family?
你认识温希普一家吗
I should have listened to you.
我该听你的话
George?
乔治
I'm sorry I locked you up in that place.
我很抱歉我把你送进了精神病院
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
我很抱歉我当时没听你的话
There's something wrong with this town.
这座小镇很邪乎
You've always known it.
你早就察觉到了
It'll fight you.
它会与你对抗
It'll try and take you down.
设法将你打倒
But whatever happens, Helen,
但无论如何 海伦
you can't let it win.
你不能让它得逞
Promise me.
答应我
I promise you.
我答应你
Thanks-- thanks for coming.
谢谢 谢谢你能来
Who are you?
你到底是谁
You know who I am, Claire.
你知道我是谁 克莱尔
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表