剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
Hmm, technically, I am many kinds of photographer.
目前我正在拍商业摄影
Currently, I am doing some commercial work.
尽管我最享受的是拍肖像
Although, my first love is portraiture,
我叫它 诠释灵魂
or as I call it, illuminating the soul.
只要你还在看着他
He's gonna keep talking as long
他会滔滔不绝讲个没完没了
as you keep making eye contact.
没错 肖像照或许能拍出你的模样
Yes, any portrait can tell you what a person looks like,
但通过色彩与光影的把握
but by manipulating color and light and shadow,
我能拍出你的内在
I can tell you who a person is.
哇 奥斯卡
Whoa. Whoa, hey, Oscar,
我的书不是还需要我的照片当封面吗
don't we need a picture of me for the book flap?
我考虑用日常布景 自然光下
I'm thinking casual setting, natural light.
费里斯 我有交稿时间的
Felix, I have a deadline.
没工夫让你浪费
I can't keep wasting time.
我还得干活呢
I've got work to do.
午饭时间到
Oh, there's my lunch.
好吧 给你们十分钟
All right, you guys have ten minutes.
不对 我还要给赌马经纪人打电♥话♥
Oh, no, I've got to call my bookie.
就给你们二十分钟
You guys have 20 minutes!
看看我要拍什么料
Just see what I'm working with here.
对了 对了
Oh, yes, yes.
有立体感 不错
Structure's good. Okay.
PS可以处理掉耳垂上的小疤痕
Photoshop will take care of that little scar on the earlobe.
这你都能看见 很小的
How can you see that? It's so tiny.
我是专业的 训练出了一双
Oh, as a professional, I'm trained to notice
巨细靡遗的鹰眼
the most minute detail.
事实上 那个吻痕的始作俑者
In fact, tell whoever gave you that hickey
她的牙冠有点松了
she's got a loose crown.
麦迪逊的外卖♥♥
Pickup for Madison.
好啊 邻居
Oh, hey, neighbor.
-我猜就是你 -对
- I thought this might be for you. - Yep.
你肯定纳闷我怎么在这工作呢吧
I'm sure you're wondering why I got a job here.
并没有
Not really.
我的首饰生意还没发展起来
Well, my jewelry business hasn't really taken off yet.
处于起步的...爱好阶段
You know, it started as just a-a hobby,
准备挣点私房♥钱的活
something I did for Mad money
现在我是真需要挣租♥房♥♥钱了 所以
But now I need to make rent money, so?
看看我
Look at me!
工作女
I'm a working girl.
都市活力工作女
Scrappy working girl in the city.
再加上这算给我的设计做免费广♥告♥
Plus, it's free advertising for my designs.
所以 还不错
So it's all good.
不 是非常好
No, it's all great.
抱歉 你问什么来着
I'm sorry, what did you ask?
没问过
I didn't.
忘记给你放餐具了
Oh, I forgot your utensils.
马上回来
I will be right back.
梦想成真啊
Living the dream.
没错 就是这样 对
Yeah, that's it, that's it.
挺背 下巴前伸 做骄傲猫鼬状
Back straight, chin out, like a proud meerkat.
对了 对了
Yes, yes.
谁来了
Who's that coming?
是我的朋友小羚羊来了
Oh, it's my friend the gazelle.
看到没
Yeah?
这个表情挺有意思
Huh, that is an interesting expression.
抱歉 我不知道小羚羊长什么样
Uh, sorry, I just don't know what a gazelle looks like,
所以我脑补了一只瘦版麋鹿
so I'm picturing a skinny moose.
不 不是那个
No, it's not that.
看起来你好像在沉思什么事情
It just, it looks like you're pondering something.
可能是在想我的书
I guess I'm thinking about the book.
怎么了
What about it?
不知道 就是觉得有点怪
I don't know. It just seems so weird
你的整个人生
to have your whole life
最后归结成了一些数据和比赛分数
boiled down to stats and game scores.
是的
Yes.
有趣 有没有人告诉过你
Interesting. Anyone ever tell you
你意外的有深度呢
that you have unexpected depth?
我的英语老师 罗素夫人
My English teacher, Ms. Russell,
在我高中的时候说过差不多的话
said something like that in high school.
最开始 我以为她只是想泡我
At first, I thought she was just trying to get into my pants,
没想到 她还喜欢我的诗
but it turns out, she also liked my poetry.
诗 我就知道
Poet, I knew it.
镜头从不说谎
The camera does not lie.
我随便说的
Ah, I messed around a little bit.
我是真的很喜欢 但我爸说太傻了
I really enjoyed it, but my dad said it was stupid,
所以我只能专注在打棒球上
and that I had to focus on baseball.
所以你不断的训练 牺牲
Yeah, so you spent hours training, sacrificing.
只是为了让你父亲高兴 却从来没人关心过
All to make your father happy, but no one ever asked
你怎么才会开心
what made you happy.
我汗毛都竖起来了
This is spooky.
你简直是我肚子里的蛔虫
It's like you're right inside here.
快说 我想的是哪种动物
Quick, what animal am I thinking of?
我不是巫师
I'm not a psychic.
一只猫鼬
A meerkat.
我们才说过的动物
We just talked about them.
你看 重点是
Look, the point is,
棒球只是你的一小部分
baseball is only a small part of who you are.
对 就是 我和我初恋分手以后
Yeah, exactly. I wrote a bunch of poems
写过很多诗的
about breaking up with my first girlfriend,
倪克森夫人
Ms. Nicholson.
我数学老师
My math teacher.
我们的高中生活真是天差地别
We had very different high school experiences.
但我想听听那些诗
But I would love to hear those poems.
不要啦
Nah, nah.
很丢人的
It's embarrassing.
来吧 莫夫
Oh, please, Murph,
这是个安全的地方
this is a safe place.
我把我们锁进一顶
I am zipping us into a tent
无条件 情感支持 的 帐篷
of unconditional emotional support.
说吧 我听着
Go ahead, I'm listening.
小心
Careful.
给你
Oh, here you go.
抱歉拖了这么久
Sorry for the delay.
不 不用解释
Oh, no need to explain.
我经理坚持让我重做你的三文治
My manager insisted I remake your sandwiches.
-你还在解释 -显然...
- You're explaining. - And, apparently,
得从我工资里扣 没关系
it comes out of my paycheck, but that's okay.
我多工作三小时就能把钱赚回来了
Only three more hours till I break even for today.
没有多给我小费的必要啦
So don't feel the need to over tip
因为我们是朋友嘛
because we're friends.
好的
Okay.
或者因为我多给你塞了三洋葱圈
Or because I gave you free onion rings.
没有赠送 从你工资里扣
No comps; that's coming out of your paycheck.
从失败中吸取经验
Learning through failure!
我爸说只有失败者才写诗
My dad said poetry was for losers.
他还把我的本本给扔进垃圾桶了
He even threw my notebook in the trash.
有趣
Interesting.
又不许我哭出来
But I wasn't allowed to cry,
所以我只能越来越用力的击球
so I just kept hitting baseballs harder and harder
和睡遍学校女教员
and sleeping my way through the female faculty.
太悲惨了 年轻艺术家的梦想被践踏
Tragic. The young artist has his dreams trampled.
书就写这个
This is the book.
对我们迷恋体育运动的社会严厉批评
A scathing indictment of our sports-obsessed society.
对 还可以把我的诗写里
Hey, maybe I could put my poems in it.
好主意
Brilliant idea.
跟我去厨房♥
Meet me in the kitchen!
那是个什么鬼情况
What the hell is going on?
我们有个突破性进展
We've had a breakthrough.
原来莫夫有很多层面的
Turns out Murph has many layers.
不 不是吧 你挖了
Oh, no, no, you dug.
我没挖
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表