剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. If you're not going to try,
还来这儿干嘛
what is the point of even being here?
说得好
Good point.
你这是反讽呢
That was sarcasm.
我扭着
And these
我两边不对称的臀
are my uneven buttocks
出门了
wandering out the door.
好 好 大家都不想尝试
Okay, okay. So nobody wants to try
都不想留下吃苦
and stay and do the hard work.
下面我们来一个你们最爱的动作
Okay, well, here's a pose that you're all going to love.
就叫移♥动♥的蠢驴
It's called the moving donkey.
什么 这动作具体怎么做
Oh, yeah? Well, how does that one work, bro?
都给我滚出教室
You get your asses out of my studio!
他们还要让我们等多久
How long are they going to keep us waiting?
为什么车厢里没空气
Why is there no air?
还有 我的乳♥沟♥有什么好看的
And what exactly is so fascinating about my cleavage?!
淡定 淡定
Whoa, whoa, whoa,
你怎么了
what's happening here?
你不是一直乐观向上吗
You're supposed to be the upbeat one.
别学我暴躁易怒
And I'm the cranky pain in the ass.
生态平衡都要被你打乱了
You're upsetting the balance of nature.
你对纽约的看法没错
You're right about this city.
既拥挤还脏乱差
It's crowded and dirty,
人人都一副奇葩样
and everybody is just out for themselves.
什么 哪有那么糟糕
No, it's not that bad.
纽约别称
这可是大苹果城
The Big Apple!
众生之城
Huddled masses!
而且还不是洛杉矶
Not Los Angeles!
老鼠
Rat!
天呐
Oh, my God!
它盯着我呢
It looked right at me!
它朝这边来了
It's coming back this way!
够了 我受够了
That's it! That's it!
我要搬回克利夫兰
I'm moving back to Cleveland.
那儿公♥寓♥更大 老鼠还小
The apartments are bigger and the rats are smaller.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
好了 都给我听着 纽约人
All right, listen up, New Yorkers.
我们要赶走那只死老鼠
That rat's gotta go!
乳♥沟♥男 把你的雨伞给我
Cleavage Guy, give me your umbrella.
臭食女 把你散发着恶臭的饭盒给我
Stinky Food Lady, give me your stinky food.
互摸小情侣
Inappropriate Couple,
用你们的性能量把车门打开
harness all your sexual energy to get that door open.
我能做什么吗
What can I do?
你坐好
You just sit there
把衣服穿好
with your coat securely fastened.
它还跑呢
Ew! Ew! Ew! It's moving! Ew! Ew!
快开门
Ew! Open the door!
它出去了 快关门
There it goes! Close the door!
瞧瞧我们纽约人
And that's how we do it in New York.
泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
你还在呢
You're still here.
我走不了[我舍不得走]
I couldn't leave.
还是你最贴心呐
Oh, bless you and your tender heart.
呵呵 你说啥就是啥吧
Mm-hmm, yeah, that's it.
你可真喜欢那个动作
You've really taken to that pose.
我懂为什么了
I can see why.
感觉非常有力
It's very powerful.
我把一切都搞砸了 泰迪
I really messed this up, Teddy.
我只想与他人分享我爱的东西
I just wanted to share something I love with people
逼他们按我的要求来做
and have them do it exactly the way I thought they should.
前半部分没什么错
Nothing's wrong with that first part.
至于后半部分
But as for the rest,
就像上次我跟
I'll tell you the same thing I'd say
想剪短发那女的说的
to a woman who wants to cut her hair short:
没人想那样
no one wants that.
我以为瑜伽成就了
I thought that yoga had made me
冷静而开悟的我
this calm, enlightened person,
我还是以前结婚那会儿的
but I'm actually the same demanding perfectionist
那个完美主义者
I was with my ex.
我把艾世丽逼走了
And I drove my students away
把学生也逼走了
just like I drove Ashley away.
我真是...
I'm so...
开悟的反义词是什么来着
What's the opposite of enlightened?
不开悟
Unenlightened.
对哦
Right.
这词听着太不上档次
Doesn't have the gravitas I was hoping for.
费里斯 这不是一夜间说变就变的
Well, Felix, you can't change overnight.
但起码你在努力了
But at least you're trying.
正如某个哲人说的
As a wise man once said,
当事情变得艰难
when things get toughest,
你才能找到自己真正的力量
that's when you find your strength.
不断挖掘 总能找到的
Keep digging. You'll find it.
说得好 泰迪
Well said, Teddy.
没有让你瞬间长大的灵丹妙药
There's no magic pill to make you grow.
不知道有没有让人缩小的神药
I wonder if there's a pill to make you shrink.
好了 我们走吧
Ah, well... ah... should we go?
好 我们走
Uh... Yeah, okay.
我可以起来了
I think I'm ready.
你们练完了吗
Are you done?
我们六点要跳有氧脱衣舞
We've got Cardio Strip Tease at 6:00.
别啊
Oh, come on, man...
各位 我们这一下午经历了很多
Everyone, we've had quite an afternoon.
我们上车时还是陌路
We boarded this train as strangers,
而下车时就成了兄弟
but we'll exit a band of brothers...
有个沉默的英雄引领着我们
led by a quiet hero.
你知道吗
You know what?
你才是英雄
You are a hero.
你让我想起了
Because you reminded me why I fell in love
我曾经爱上这座城市的原因
with this city in the first place.
你启发了我
In fact, you've inspired me.
纽约 爷又回来啦
New York, I'm back!
你知道你还穿着裤子呢吧
You realize you are wearing pants.
妈蛋
Damn it!
稍等一下
Give me a minute!
我们走
Let's go.
来嘛 配合点
Come on, be a sport!
我现在就能脱
I can get them down now!
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
-艾米丽 -嗨
- Oh, Emily. - Hi.
你能来真好
I'm so glad you're here.
我想和你道歉
I want to apologize.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Yes, I got your message.
花儿也收到了
And the flowers.
还收到了你以我的名义
And the picture of the goat
捐给非洲部落的那只羊的照片
that you gave to that African tribe in my name.
那你原谅我了吧
Forgive me?
你给班上每个人都买♥♥羊了吗
So, did you buy goats for everyone in class?
没 只给你买♥♥了
No. Just you.
我又不是养羊的
I'm not made of goats.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
如果你还要教课
And if you ever teach again,
我很乐意再去的
I would love to come to your class.
我们现在就能把课上完啊
Well, we can finish the class now if you'd like.
开始吧
Okay.
好
Uh, fun.
你想做双人动作吗
Uh, would you like to do a partners pose?
-好 -好
- Sure. - Great.
先来个下犬式
Uh, begin in downward dog.
我恨我习以为常
I hate that I'm used to this.
奥斯卡 法♥院♥之旅怎么样
Oscar, how was the courthouse?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表