剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
it looks like Hope is gone.
曾有那么一刻 你有过希望
For a brief moment, you had Hope,
现在没了
but no more.
当你找到灵魂伴侣时 就像一个雷达
When you find your soul mate, it's like this radar
它会"叮"一声 就是这个
that goes, "Ping, that's the one.
叮 就是这个
Ping, that's the one."
但问题是 当她离开时
But the question is, when she leaves,
你要怎么才能停下叮叮声
how do you stop pinging?
因为那...
Because that...
那是痛苦所在
that is the torture.
你让巴迪难过了
You're making Buddy sad.
对不起巴迪
Sorry, Buddy.
我要说的是 姑娘们
I guess what I'm saying, girls,
生活并非是公主电影
is life is not like a princess movie.
有时公主会离开
Sometimes the princess leaves.
为什么
Why?
知道答案就好了
Oh. Good luck getting a straight answer.
不 是答案太多了
No, it could be a million things.
也许是他在她清洁了一天城♥堡♥以后
Could be the way that he re-cleans the castle
他又重新清洁
after she spent the whole day on it.
也许是他坚持
Maybe it's his insistence
要正确使用"Whom"一次
on the proper usage of the word "Whom."
王子是不会让公主离开的
A prince doesn't let a princess get away.
就算公主恨他
Even if she hates him.
他总会回来的
He always comes back.
就算要等一百年
Even if it takes 100 years.
天啊 对不起屋里太乱了
Oh, God... Oh, God, I'm sorry about the mess.
我不爱打扫
I hate to clean.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我没发现现在已经太晚了
I didn't realize it had gotten so late.
还有七小时飞机就起飞了
My plane leaves in seven hours.
七小时 通常情况下
Seven hours, huh? Usually I'd insist
我坚持要先伸展热身 既然我们现在
on stretching first, but since we're in a race
在与时间赛跑 我就只能让你签个放行书了
against the clock, I'll just have you sign a release.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
凯西 我在找奥斯卡
Casey, I'm looking for Oscar.
他不在
He's not here.
费里斯从派对上消失了
Felix disappeared from the party,
他之前看上去非常低落
and he seemed really depressed.
电♥话♥也不接
He's not answering his phone.
他会不会跑街上游荡去了
I mean, what if he's out wandering the streets?
你不是有沃斯拉根了吗 把他吸回来啊
Well, you've got a Verschlagen. Just suck him back up.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
他就那么走了吗 有没有和谁说什么
Did he just leave? Did he talk to anybody?
我最后一次看到他 他在和公主们开茶话会
Last time I saw him, he was talking to the princesses.
他们在喝茶
They were having tea
讨论真爱和圆♥满♥结局什么的
and talking about true love and happy endings.
我好像知道他去哪了
I think I know where he went.
-去哪了 我去找他 -不用 我去找
- Well, where? I'll go get him. - No, I'll go.
奥斯卡 我们为什么不让艾米丽去找他
Oscar, why don't we let Emily go get him?
不 应该是我去 他现在需要朋友
No, I should go. He needs a friend right now.
我走了
I'm going.
我这就走了
Here I go.
我动不了
I can't move.
我的身体在搞内讧
My body's at war with itself.
不 不是这感觉
No, this feels wrong.
他已经这样一个小时了
He's been doing that nearly an hour.
就是一圈...
Just around...
又一圈
...and around.
我应该告诉他我们马上打烊了
Guess I should tell him we're closing soon.
让我再跟他待一会儿 今天他过生日
Just give me one second with him. It's his birthday.
不♥穿♥旱冰鞋者禁止入内
No one allowed past that line without skates.
费里斯
Felix.
奥斯卡 你在这干嘛
Oscar. What are you doing here?
我来带你回♥派♥对
I came to bring you back to the party.
大家都很担心你
Everybody's worried about you.
他们不关门我就不走
I'm not leaving till they close.
我觉得她不会来了 兄弟
I don't think she's coming back, man.
你怎么知道 也许她改主意了呢
How do you know? Maybe she had a change of heart
也许是堵车在路上
or she got stuck in traffic
或者有一百万种情况
or a million other things.
我知道这很难
I know this is really hard,
但你应该放手了
but you got to let it go.
你觉得至少她有没有考虑过要来
Do you think that she at least thought about it?
你觉得她会不会看到日期
Do you think that she looked at the date
想来看看我在不在这里
and was tempted to see if I was here?
她当然想过...
Of course she thought...
我摔倒了
I've fallen.
-给我点时间 -好
- Just give me one second. - Okay, okay, sure.
也许今天对艾世丽也是很难过的一天
You know, this is probably a really hard day for Ashley, too.
你想过没有
Did you ever think of that?
没有
No.
我不知道那边是什么情况
Look, I don't know what's going on over there,
但我敢跟你保证一件事
but I can guarantee you one thing:
她没有忘记你
she didn't forget you.
费里斯·昂格尔有很多特质
Felix Unger is many things,
容易被遗忘的可不是他
but he's not forgettable.
谢谢你奥斯卡 你是个好朋友
Thank you, Oscar. You are a good friend.
-我不是 -为什么
- No, I'm not. - Why not?
我把你的生日忘的一干二净
I completely forgot about your birthday, and I just
我是临时帮你办的派对
threw the whole party together at the last minute.
知道 我自己也猜出来了
Yes, yes, I kind of figured that out.
真的吗 怎么猜到的
Really? How?
首先是来宾名单不对劲
Well, the guest list gave it away.
还有我撞见小提琴手在我浴室里洗澡
Also, I caught the violinist using my shower.
但你仍然是个好朋友
Still, you are a good friend.
你怎么还这么说
Aw, how can you say that?
因为你还是来了
Because you showed up.
我们该走了
Oh. We should go.
你膝盖情况不是很好
Ooh, that knee does not look good.
这样吧 我家里有急救箱
You know what? I have a first aid kit back at the apartment.
听你这么说出来
You know, when you say it that way,
确实像个骗炮的
it does sound like a sexual ploy.
你要去凯西家嘛
So, are you going over to Casey's?
不去 大半夜的 我应该是搞砸了
No, it's past midnight, I think I blew it.
你的手♥机♥吗
Is that you?
祝你生日快乐
Oh... "Hope you had a good birthday."
艾世丽
Ashley?
对
Yep.
太好了兄弟 替你高兴 你应得的
Oh, that's great, buddy, I'm glad, you deserve it.
你的手♥机♥
That's you.
我现在穿着这个
"This is what I'm wearing, right now."
诶呀我去
Yikes.
凯西吗
Casey?
莫林 全身只带了一个名牌的服务员
Maureen, the waitress wearing only her name tag.
诶呀我去
Yikes.
这手♥机♥废了 生日快乐 哥们
Well, this phone's ruined, happy birthday, buddy.
名牌居然还能别到那
That's a funny place for a name tag.
收到私信说
片头曲是《爆裂鼓手》里最后演奏的曲子叫《Caravan》
感兴趣的找几个老友balala一下~
本集也有"whom"哏 甚是怀念
——别扭大菜
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表