剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
各位 这是本赛季最后一场了
All right, guys, this is the last game in the season.
如果我们使劲发挥潜能
If we dig deep, the Coed C-League
男女混赛三♥级♥联盟慢速垒球安慰奖还是能拿到
slow-Pitch Consolation title will be ours.
费里斯 今天带啥小吃去
Hey, Felix, what's our snack for today?
没什么好东西
Oh, nothing fancy.
不过是元气满满塔什干白豆汤和脆皮粗粮面包
Just a hearty Tuscan white bean soup and crusty peasant bread.
打垒球哪有喝汤的
There's no soup in softball.
我就是为了这口汤才来的
Hey... I only do this for the soup.
大伙
Hey, guys.
天 你咋了
Oh, God. What happened?
-咋还瘸了呢 -我在一妹子家
- Why are you limping? - I was hanging out at
把腹股沟给拉伤了
this girl's apartment; I pulled my groin.
不是在嘿♥咻♥期间
Hey, it wasn't during sex.
是之后 她男友回来
It was after, when her boyfriend came home
我跳窗逃跑时拉伤的
and I had to jump out the window.
你可真行啊 莫夫
You're a class act, Murph.
你也不错啊 艾米丽
Right back at ya, Emily.
这下好了 谁伤不好
This is great. Out of all the people
非得是前专业选手
to get injured, it had to be the former pro ballplayer.
没我你们也可以的
Oh, you guys are gonna be fine without me.
好啊 我叫莫夫
Hey, man, I'm Murph.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们一起打外野的 整季呢
We play in the outfield together. All season.
罗伊
Roy...?
-好呀 罗伊 -服了
- What's up, Roy? Hey. - Aw, geez.
莫夫 我这有肌肉拉伤的药膏 上点吗
Hey, Murph, I've got some muscle ointment, if you'd like some.
你是喜欢薰衣草味还是野蔷薇呢
Are you a lavender guy or more of a wild rose?
我又不关心
I don't care.
薰衣草
Lavender.
不过我只有喷雾
Of course, I only have the spray kind,
因为某人不喜欢帮朋友擦药膏
because some people are uncomfortable applying ointment to a friend.
你们好 我就是某人
Hi, I'm Some People.
没有莫夫了我们怎么办
What are we gonna do without Murph?
是啊 联盟要求必须有妹子在队里
Yeah, it's bad enough the league requires us
已经够糟了
to have girls on the team.
你说的肯定不是375球力的哀家吧
I know you're not talking about me and my .375 average,
慢到偷不到垒先生
Mr. Too Slow to Steal a Base.
我喝了一肚子汤嘛
I had a belly full of soup.
我们得赶紧找到替补 不然人数都凑不够
We better find somebody quick, or we're not gonna have enough players.
能找谁啊 还有二十分钟就比了
Who are we gonna get? The game starts in 20 minutes.
我可以
I could do it.
罗伊 你老婆大学的时候不是打垒球的吗
Roy, didn't your wife play in college?
我来就是躲老婆的
I only do this to avoid my wife.
你可能没听清
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
我可以去
I'm available!
邻居丽萨行不行
How about Lisa down the hall?
大伙 给我个机会吧
Guys, give me a chance!
费里斯 你有没有打过垒球
Felix, have you ever played softball?
没有 可我一直想去打
Well, no, I always wanted to,
可是垒球赛季和秋季歌♥剧总撞车
but softball season always conflicted with the fall musical.
有一年的歌♥剧还是「该死的美♥国♥佬♥」
Which one year was Damn Yankees, so...
-你们怎么说 男孩们 -男孩说一边去
- Whaddya say, boys? - The boys say no.
算我一个吧 教练我想打垒球
Ah, put me in, Coach I won't let ya down!
费里斯 你是不是连手套都没有
Felix, do you even have a mitt?
我有烤箱手套
I have an oven mitt.
好吧 你来
All right, you can play.
太棒了 我去换球鞋
Oh, great. I'll get my sneakers.
我们派他去右外野
We'll put him in right field.
太棒了
Oh, wonderful.
挨着凉台的地儿
The position by the long cabana.
他说的是球员休息区
Oh, the dugout.
-像凉台 -确实像凉台
- It's like a cabana! - It's like a cabana...
费里斯 费里斯
Felix! Felix! Felix!
谢谢你们让我上场
Thanks for letting me play, fellas.
哪里 应该是我们谢谢你
Actually, we should be thanking you.
关键的一分是你送艾米进去的
You're the one that drove Amy in for the winning run.
应该是他顶她进去的
Technically, he bunted her in.
是啊 还应该说你就在底线傻晃悠
Yeah, because technically, you struck out with the bases loaded.
进而怒 以脚抢地尔 继不中 臀着地不起
Then you got mad, kicked the ground, missed that, too, and fell on your ass.
可能那是因为本垒板上有汤
Maybe that's because there was soup on home plate.
还好费里斯救了你
Well, luckily Felix bailed you out.
你手够快的
You got some quick hands.
谢谢 拉大提琴练的
Oh, thank you. It's my cello training.
所以我们这些坏小子才是弦乐四重奏
There's a reason we're the bad boys of the string quartet.
失陪一下 我手刚刚伸进陌生人的手套里了
Now if you excuse me, I've had my hand in a strange man's mitt.
别吃心啊 莫夫
No offense, Murph.
没懂
Oh, none understood.
你绝对受不了这样
This has got to be killing you.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你被一个叫裁判「大人」的人给碾压了
That you were shown up by a guy who addresses the umpire as "Your Honor."
放松点 奥斯卡
Come on, take it easy on Oscar.
世事难料嘛
It happens sometimes.
世上根本没人想听这句话
Is a sentence no guy likes to hear ever.
我得走了
I got to go.
-谢谢这季比赛带我玩 -再见 妹子
- Thanks for letting me play this season. - Bye, girl.
艾米 联盟严格规定
Amy, the league has a strict rule that at the end of the season,
季终时队长需要带一名队员
the captain has to take one of the players
去吃一顿浪漫晚餐
out to a romantic dinner.
这规定挺奇特诡异啊
Wow. What a specific and weird rule.
那你帮我好不好
So will you help me out?
我真的不想再带罗伊出去了
I really don't want to have to take Roy out again.
你这耳环真好看啊 你做的吗
Hey, I love your earrings. Did you make them?
是啊 是我系列中的一款
Oh, I did. They're part of my collection.
卖♥♥吗
Are they for sale?
我想买♥♥两副给我妈和我姐
'Cause I'd love to buy a couple pairs for my mom and sister.
卖♥♥ 卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥ 卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥
Yes, they're for sale. They're so for sale.
两副 那就是两百块
Uh, two pairs, that'll be... $200.
这么便宜
That's it?
我还以为至少得一千呢
I would've thought they'd be at least a thousand.
真的吗
Really?
你这么说我真是谢谢你啊 悔死我了
Oh, well, in that case, thank you and damn it.
太欢乐了
That was so much fun.
我们以后可以多去运动运动
We should do sports more often.
可惜这是本赛季最后一场了
Yeah, too bad it was the last game of the season.
还有别的运动呢 你喜欢篮球是吧
Well, there are other sports. You like basketball, don't you?
你知道我那健身房♥里还有篮球场呢吗
Hey, did you know that there is a basketball court at my gym.
我知道是因为我抄近路
I know because I dart through there
去上我的腹肌臀肌课的时候穿过
on the way to my abs and buns class.
你今天就是狗屎运 费里斯
You got lucky today, Felix.
享受吧 鸟悄地
Just enjoy the win, quietly.
听起来某人是怕被二连击啊
Sounds like someone's afraid of a second beat-down.
是啊 奥斯卡
Oh, yeah, Oscar.
怕我弄痛你吗
Afraid that I'm gonna bring the pain?
是我臀肌教练说的
That's what Estoban says in my buns class.
好吧 费里斯 我们可以打篮球
All right, Felix, we can play basketball.
-好的 -来吧
- All right! - Game's on!
好的 没你份了
All right, you're done.
我们按照"谁中归谁"的规则
Okay, we'll play "Make it, take it" Rules.
就是说如果我中了 球就归我
Means if I make a basket, I keep the ball
除非我丢了或者你抢断了
unless I miss or you steal it.
行 尊重体育精神 你先
Okay. In the spirit of sportsmanship, you may go first.
你的第一个错误 一旦我玩顺手了
Ah, your first mistake. Once I get on a roll...
大提琴家的逆袭
The cellist strikes!
我投中了 所以球归我
I make it, so I take it.
你不用每次都说
You don't have to say that every time.
我在你深深的脑海里了
Ooh, I'm in your head.
这次我准备好了
All right, this time I'm ready for you.
二比零
Two-nothing!
我中了 所以归我
I make it, so I take it!
真是太让人激动了
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表