剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
Well, good for you.
你很努力的在改变了
You really are trying to change.
你能相信艾世丽和那家伙结婚十五年了吗
Can you believe Ashley stayed married to him for 15 years?
你是说费里斯
You mean Felix?
我是爱她 但这姑娘基佬直男傻傻分不清楚
I mean, I love her, but the poor girl was born without gay-dar.
奥莉薇亚 至少还能跟你谈谈吧
Olivia, can we please talk?
真要谈吗 不耽误你和你未婚妻吗
Are you sure I won't be keeping you from your fiancé?
不耽误 听着 事情是这样的
No, look, here's the thing.
其实艾米丽不是我未婚妻 她是帮我打掩护
Emily's not really my fiancé. That was just a cover.
那个女人一直在追我 我不想伤害她
This woman's been chasing me, and I didn't want
所以我撒谎说我订婚了
to hurt her feelings, so I lied about my situation.
那艾米丽是怎么回事
Oh. Then who is Emily?
她住在我和费里斯楼上
She lives in the apartment above Felix and me.
等等 你和费里斯一起住
Wait. You and Felix live together?
是啊 他离婚以后我们就勾搭上了
Yeah, we hooked up right after his divorce.
那我懂了
Oh, now I get it.
你和费里斯
You and Felix. Wow!
我还真没想到
I did not see that coming.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah. Neither did I.
我们大学时确实玩的很好 但...
I mean, sure, we had some fun in college, but...
我也没想到最后天天起床就能看到他那张脸
I never thought I'd be waking up to that face every morning.
我为你高兴
Well, I am happy for you.
谢谢 对不起我之前骗你了
Oh, thank you. And, listen, I'm sorry about lying earlier.
如果我还能直 肯定是为了你
我唯一想坦诚不公的人 就是你了
If there's anyone I wanted to be straight with, it's you.
费里斯 如果你邀请女士陪你参加婚礼
Felix, if you're going to invite a girl to a wedding,
至少要请她跳支舞
the least you could do is ask her to dance.
你说的很对
You're absolutely right.
艾米丽 能请你跳支舞吗
Emily, may I have this dance?
可以
You may.
我很开心你能搬来住
I'm really happy that you moved into the building.
我也是 认识你真的很高兴
Me, too. It's been nice getting to know you.
也高兴能帮你开各种罐头
Opening all of your jars.
所有事情的发生 都是为了让两人相遇
Isn't it funny how everything has to line up just right
有没有很奇妙
to bring two people together?
我是说 正因为发生了这些事
I mean, all the things that had to happen
你我二人 才能在此相聚
so you and I would end up here.
抱歉 你刚刚讲什么
I-I'm sorry. What were you saying?
我有点走神了
I was a little bit distracted.
我刚刚说 谢谢你陪我跳舞 费里斯
I was saying, thank you for this dance, Felix.
何不去请你妻子跳舞
Now, why don't you go dance with your wife?
我这就去
I think I will.
谢谢你 艾米丽
Thank you for everything, Emily.
你是个好人
You're a good friend.
-怎么了 -这曲子
- What? - The song.
我不会跳快舞
I don't do fast dancing.
费里斯 很简单的 只要...
But, Felix, it's easy. Just, um...
放松肩膀
Just loosen your shoulders and...
解锁屁♥股♥
and unlock your hips.
一点反应都没有
Wow. Nothing is happening.
好的... 要不你就拉着你妻子的手
Okay, um... oh, uh, why don't you grab your wife's hand
像转心爱的吸尘器一样转她
and spin her around like a Dyson ball vacuum?
这个我可以
I can do that. Okay.
艾世丽
Ashley?
给个面子跟我跳支舞呗
May I have this dance for old times' sake?
这曲子你不嫌快吗
Isn't this music a little fast for you?
越快越好
Oh, the faster the better.
这是闹哪样
Where did this come from?
我解锁了屁♥股♥ 丢掉了钥匙
I've unlocked my hips, and I threw away the key! Oh.
我照完相了
Hey, I'm all done with pictures.
太好了 我听说顶楼的酒吧
Oh, great. I hear there's this terrific view
风景极好 要不要一起去看看
from the rooftop bar if you want to go check it out.
费里斯没事吧
Is Felix okay?
-怎么了 -嗓子要堵死了
- What's wrong? - Throat's closing.
过敏反应
Allergic reaction.
蘸酱里一定有小茴香
Dipping sauce must have had cumin!
怎么了这是
What happened?
我外衣兜里...有...
In-in my coat pocket... you will find an...
肾上腺素笔
EpiPen.
没事了
Oh. It's okay.
他没事的
He'll be fine now.
-我去给你倒杯水 -谢了
- I'll go get you some water. - Thank you.
艾世丽
Oh, Ashley.
你还一直带着我的肾上腺素笔
You never stopped carrying my EpiPen.
你还关心
You still care.
费里斯 我们结婚十五年了
Oh, Felix, we were married for 15 years.
我当然会关心
Of course I care.
只不过是跟你住 会逼疯我的
It's just living with you that drove me crazy.
我要是改了呢
Even if I've changed?
你想改变是好事
I think it's great that you're trying to change,
但你不能为是为了我改
but you can't do it for me.
为你就是最好的理由
Can't think of a better reason.
你这个甜蜜又陌生的人 费里斯·昂格尔
You're a sweet, strange man, Felix Unger.
艾世丽也许不想跟你复合
Well, Ashley may not want you back,
起码她也没想让你去死
but she doesn't want you dead either,
挺难得了 是吧
so that's something, right?
不知道我怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking,
居然想假扮成别人
pretending to be someone I'm not.
我对奥莉薇亚也犯了同样的错误 兄弟
I made the same mistake with Olivia, buddy boy.
不过我应该把误会解释清楚了
But I think I cleared the air,
她会以全新的目光来看我
and she's seeing me in a whole new light.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事 我该给他送回家了
Yeah, but I should get him home.
明天要不要把酒补上
Can we have that drink tomorrow?
不了 明早我就飞走了 下次我来再聚
No, I fly out in the morning. But maybe next time I'm in town.
我们还能去购个物 看个秀啥的
We can go shopping or see a show.
那...行
Uh... okay.
奥莉薇亚 我跟你说
Olivia, I want you to know,
这可是世上最暖 最善良 最亲爱的男人了
this is the sweetest, kindest, most loving man on Earth.
别说了 费里斯 我都不好意思了
Stop it, Felix. You're embarrassing me.
我们回家
Let's go home.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表