剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh, I don't care. - Okay, let me rephrase that.
我就别想耳根清净了
I'll never hear the end of it.
"他作弊"
"Aah, he cheated."
"阳光晃我眼"
"The sun was in my eyes."
"我喝大了 手脚不听使唤"
"I was too drunk.”
"我没喝够 进入不了状态"
"I wasn't drunk enough."
我求你了 让他赢吧
I'm begging you, let him win.
死都不 我♥干♥嘛要让他
Never. Why would I do that?
奥斯卡有这么个情结
Here's the thing about Oscar.
他打小就想成为一个运动员
He grew up dreaming of being a great athlete
等他上了高中 教练告诉他
until we went to high school, and his coach told him
他更适合当球赛直播员
he had the body of a sportscaster.
他这辈子身边全是运动员
Now he spends his life surrounded by great athletes.
而他却只有在场边看的份儿
Always on the sideline, never on the field.
这样啊
I didn't know that.
你就大度点 让让他
So, be the bigger man and let him win.
你是说 如果我让他赢了...
So you're saying, if I let him win...
是
Yeah.
我就成... 终极赢家了吗
...then I am... the ultimate winner.
当然 你这样想也行
Sure. Why not?
快去吧
Better go.
好了
All right.
42比41 赛点来了
42-41. Game point.
太棒了
Yes!
我赢了
I win!
胜利是我的
Victory is mine!
我赢了
I win!
天呐 这深深的绝望感
Oh, the despair.
简直太爽了
God, that was exhilarating.
爽就爽呗 用得着说五六次吗
Yes, you've mentioned that... five or six times.
因为你... 太菜啦
Because you... Suck!
好吧 又不是拉拉队的 抖什么手
Okay, off-key, and the jazz hands were unmotivated.
不过你的确是赢了
But you are the winner.
诶呦 还奇了怪了
Oh, that's weird.
奥斯卡赢了 费里斯逊爆了
我忘关显示屏了
I must have left the ticker on.
你怎么这么快就把标语弄上去了
How do you get that up there so fast?
我下了个应用程序
I have an app.
你高兴就好
Well, I'm glad this means so much to you.
恭喜你赢了
Congratulations on your win.
我不光赢了 还把你像破布一样踩在脚下
Oh, I didn't just win. I beat you like a dirty rug.
好吧 现在破布都没人要了
Okay, except nobody cleans rugs like that anymore.
《华生一家》讲述二战和大萧条时期 在弗吉尼亚州乡下华生一家的故事
又不是华生一家那个年代了
'cause we don't live on The Waltons.
别输不起嘛
Don't be a sore loser.
谁输不起了
I'm not sore.
其实 我根本没输... 快看
In fact, I'm not a loser at all... look!
我放水让你赢的
什么 我打败了你 好吗
What?! You didn't let me win.
没 我故意输给你
Yes, I did. I threw the game
因为你总像个输不起的小破孩
because you are such a big baby when you lose.
人家才没呢
I am not!
面对现实吧 奥斯卡 我比你强
Face it, Oscar... I'm the better athlete.
好吧 让我们用男人的方式解决这件事
All right, let's settle this like men.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
摔跤吗
Wrestling?!
你再别搞笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
这么粗鄙的运动 我才不会...
I would never stoop to...
提琴手的进击
the cellist strikes!
我的脖子啊
Ow! Oh! Oh, my neck! Aah! Aah!
-你怎么了 -脖子抽筋
- What happened? - Oh, neck spasm!
一路从脊柱向下抽
Oh, it's traveling down my spine.
到了我的屁♥股♥
It's in my buttock. Aah!
快 按♥摩♥我的屁♥股♥
Quick, massage my buttock!
才不要
I'm not gonna do that.
好吧 那扶我去沙发上
Okay, then get me to the couch.
你又咋了
What is it?
我的腰 我刚把腰闪了 现在站不起来了
My back! I threw out my back! I can't stand up.
-我们是不练大劲了 -没错
- Aah. I think we overdid the exercising. - Yeah.
但是你先倒下的 所以我赢了
But you went down first, which makes me the winner.
太棒了
Yes!
不
No!
疼 疼死了
Pain! White-hot pain!
连笑都疼
Oh, it hurts to laugh! Ow.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你咋样啊
Hey, how are you?
你睡了我闺蜜
You slept with my friend!
你知道我怎么发现的吗
And you know how I know?
你给她的耳环
You gave her the same earrings
和咱俩睡完你给我的一样
that you gave me after we slept together.
所以你才从艾米丽那儿买♥♥那么多耳环吗
Uh, is that why you're buying all that jewelry from Emily?
滚完床单给人送吗
To give women a parting gift after sex?
我想表现得体贴点嘛
I was trying to be thoughtful.
你知道什么叫体贴吗
You know what's thoughtful?
记住你队友的名字 混球
Remembering a teammate's name, you son of a bitch.
天呐 那伙计的火气可真大
Boy, that little dude is fired up.
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
-账单 -稍等 给...
- Here you go. - Ooh. Hold on here. Just, uh...
不用找了
Keep the change.
你给的太多了
Oh, that's too much.
不多 这是你应得的
No. You deserve it.
莫夫 我们得谈谈
Murph, we need to talk.
艾米丽 好吧
Uh, Emily... Okay.
我真的很感谢你买♥♥我的首饰还给这么多小费
Look, I really appreciate the tips and the jewelry-buying,
但我对你在那方面真没兴趣
but I'm just not interested in you in that way.
哪方面
What way?
我知道你对我的小心思
I know about your little crush.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
该死
Damn.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
希望这不会影响我们的关系
I hope this doesn't make things weird between us.
没事 我缓缓就好了
Well, I mean, it might, but I'll get over it.
你可真好
That was sweet.
-没把话说穿 让她尴尬 -嗯
- You could have just told her the truth. - Yeah.
她是怎么个情况
So what's her deal, anyway?
和谁约呢
She seeing anyone?
你干嘛要问
Why?
还从没有人拒绝过我呢
Nobody's ever rejected me before.
我瞬间感觉欲♥火♥中烧
It's kind of hot.
莫夫 来
Oh, Murph, come here.
你下手可真重
Ow! That hurt.
你是怎么个情况
So, um, what's your deal?
单身吗
Are you single?
蜘蛛网
Cobweb.
你才发现吗
You're just seeing that now?
我都恶心了两个小时了
It's been stabbing me in the heart for two hours.
-我能问你个问题吗 -问吧
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
是我做梦呢 还是你真告诉我
Was I dreaming, or did you tell me
你生下来就满身是毛
that you were born covered in fur?
那是胎毛
It's called "Lanugo".
当时是万圣节 我妈扮成桃乐西
For Halloween, Mom dressed up as Dorothy
拿箩筐背着我
and carried me around in a wicker basket.
脖子还疼着呢
Oh, wow, neck still hurts.
我真是活该
Serves me right.
非要和你们打成一片
That's what I get for trying to prove I'm one of the guys.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我看着你和你伙计成天打打闹闹
I see the way you are with your buddies.
我也想和你们一样
I wish I could be part of that.
满满兄弟情 打包哥们蛋什么的
The camaraderie, the bursting of each other's balls.
是打爆... 你和我们不一样呗
It's "Busting..." and so you're not that kind of guy.
你有自己的兴趣爱好
You got your own crazy stuff going on.
喜欢烹饪 玩字谜游戏
You cook, you do the crossword puzzle in ink,
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表