剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
本场比赛将要进入加时赛
And this game is going into extra innings.
来啦 当你已经有了精心制♥作♥的
And here we go. Who needs a pizza
番红花炖饭配白胡桃泥
when you've got a lovingly crafted saffron risotto
谁还要披萨呢
with butternut squash?
那么...
Now then...
我用黄油炒制大米
I toasted the rice in butter
使其散发出诱人的坚果气味
to bring out an intriguing nuttiness.
然后用红酒慢炖 诱发出完整味道
Then I coddled it in wine to coax out the full flavor,
最大化还原原始味道...
maximizing its natural...
- 吃完了 - 吃完了
- Done. - Done.
- 还有土豆泥吗 - 我也要
- Any more mashed potatoes? - Yeah.
这是意大利炖饭 你们要知道
It's risotto, which you would know
应该让它在口中回味
if you'd let it linger in your mouth
而不是像海鸥一样张着大嘴倒进去
instead of opening your throat like a seagull.
好吧 我不用了
Well, no more for me.
我要和布鲁柯吃晚饭
I'm having dinner with Brooke.
之后 你就默默离开吧
And afterwards, please make yourself scarce.
我希望我们回来后还能小酌几杯
I'm hoping we end up back here for a little nightcap,
你知道我什么意思吧
if you know what I mean.
当然 我一直懂你的意思 奥斯卡
Yes, I always know what you mean, Oscar,
因为你只会谈论性和汉堡
because you only ever talk about sex and hamburgers.
你的古龙香水 奥斯卡
Ah, your cologne, Oscar.
我跑了三家店才找到迷惑男士[香水名]
I had to go to three stores to find Obsession for Men.
显然受诫礼季来了
Apparently it's bar mitzvah season.
为满 13 岁的犹太男孩举♥行♥的成人仪式
费利克斯
Hey, Felix.
黛米和我今晚
Dani and I are thinking about going
想去新开的电影院看看 而且那儿还供应酒
to that new movie theater tonight that serves alcohol.
有什么新电影上映吗
Oh, what's showing?
不知道 但是他们供应酒
I don't know; they serve alcohol.
真是抱歉 我很乐意去
Sorry, I would love to,
但是我今晚在这有活动
but I have an event here tonight.
别担心 奥斯卡
Oh, and don't worry, Oscar.
在你进门前我们会走的
We will be exiting before you are entering,
如果你能知道我...是你逼我这么做的
if you know what I... Now you've got me doing it.
今晚的聚会都有哪些怪胎会来参加呢
What assortment of weirdos are you hosting tonight?
读书俱乐部 弦乐四重奏还是偏执狂老人
Book club, string quartet, paranoid old people?
那叫邻里守望互助会
It's called Neighborhood Watch.
不 今晚是LARPing
And no, tonight is all about LARPing.
LARPing 什么是LAR...
LARPing? What's LAR...
不 不 别问
No, no, no, no, no!
现在他要告诉我们那是什么了
Now he's gonna tell us what it is.
LARP代表现实角色扮演
LARP stands for live action role play.
每年我们历史协会会在
Every year my historical society and I
埃利斯岛举办活动
put on an event at Ellis Island.
我们穿着世纪之交时的服装
We dress in turn of the century garb
给小学生们
and recreate the immigration experience
再现移♥民♥经历
for schoolchildren.
这是种很好的教学手段
It is quite the educational tool.
就和你一样
And so are you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚在进入幻想时光机之前
Tonight we meet and mingle
我们要见面交流
before we enter the time machine of our imaginations.
我们正在寻找志愿者
You know, we're looking for volunteers,
如果有人想要加入我们的话
if anyone would like to join us.
那...那听起来太神奇了
Oh, that... that sounds amazing.
你应该去查查"神奇"的意思
You should look up "amazing."
不 是真的
No, really.
我一...一直想要这么做
I've a... always wanted to do that.
你应该去查查"绝望"的意思
You should look up "desperate."
好的 我很高兴你愿意加入我们 艾米丽
Well, I'm so glad you're going to join us, Emily.
聚会七点准时开始
The meeting starts promptly at 7:00,
别迟到了
and don't be late,
因为我们要分配角色
because we'll be assigning characters
分发病毒
and handing out diseases.
如果幸运的话 你可以拿到梅毒
If you're lucky, you'll get syphilis.
现在你应该去查查"幸运"的意思
You should look up "lucky."
你们确实需要一部字典
You guys really need to get a dictionary.
我好羡慕你 艾米丽
Oh, how I envy you, Emily.
就像他们说的
It's like they say.
参加这项活动就会让你永生难忘
You never forget your first LARP.
我喜欢这群人
I am liking this crowd.
自从太空训练营后我就没觉得这么热闹了
Not since Space Camp have I felt this hot.
费利克斯 再次感谢你招待我们
Felix, thanks again for hosting us.
不客气
Oh, my pleasure.
希望我的慷慨不会影响你
Please don't let my generosity sway you
分配角色 来点蟹饺
when you're assigning characters. Crab puff?
我的最爱
Ooh, my favorite.
是吗 我不知道
Really? I didn't know that.
你听说
Oh, did you hear
罗杰的事了吗
about Roger?
他去世了
He passed away.
不 罗杰是我们"情景重现"活动之星
Oh, no. Roger was the star of our little reenactments.
真是巨大的损失
Such a huge loss.
他是个可敬的人
He was a dear man.
我们会怀念他的
He will be missed.
太好了
Yes.
你不是罗杰的粉丝吗
Not a fan of Roger?
不 他是个不错的小伙子
No, no, he was a nice enough fellow
过去十年他一直霸占着医疗总督察
who spent the last ten years hogging the plum role
这个美角
of chief medical inspector
而我只能一步步
while I have been clawing my way up
从捷克斯洛伐克精神病人的角色
from Czechoslovakian mental patient
沦为除虱助理的角色
to assistant de-louser.
但是现在这个领域完全开放了
But now the field is wide open.
事实上 我唯一的竞争对手是...
In fact, really, my only competition is...
大家好
Hello, everyone.
斯图尔特
... Stuart.
我在这看见了疲惫和贫苦的人们
I see the tired and poor are here.
等等...只有鲁尔蒙是这样的
Oh, wait... that's just the Ludermans.
你看看那个自大浮夸 令人难以忍♥受的万事通
Will you look at that pompous, insufferable know-it-all.
你不喜欢他
You don't like him?
拜托 他什么都行
Oh, please, he's everything
就是角色扮演不行
that's not cool about LARPing.
你好 费利克斯
Hello, Felix.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
这是我的朋友艾米丽
This is my friend Emily.
艾米丽 这是斯图尔特
Emily, Stuart.
很高兴见到你 欢迎
Nice to meet you. Welcome.
这是我家
It's my home.
由我来欢迎别人
I welcome people.
我是说欢迎加入历史协会
I meant welcome to the historical society.
出现新鲜面孔总是件好事
It's always nice to have fresh faces,
尤其是像你这么漂亮的面孔
especially when those faces are as pretty as yours.
看见没
See?
我好辣
So hot.
你的胡子很漂亮
And that's quite a beard you've got there.
谢谢
Thank you.
在十九世纪九十年代
During the 1♥8♥9♥0s, beards were popular
胡子在高地位人士 市政议员 实业家
amongst men of high status, alderman, industrialists,
及医疗总督察中很受欢迎
chief medical inspectors.
罗杰尸骨未寒
Roger is not even in the ground,
你就蓄胡子想要取代他的角色了
and you're growing facial hair to try to get his role?
真是可耻
That is disgraceful.
一下就被我看穿了
So transparent.
海伦 能给我这个医疗总督察的
Helen, do you have a light
专用烟斗点个火吗
for my period-specific pipe?
给
Here you go.
有幸能给你们推荐一些餐后甜点吗
Can I interest you two in some dessert?
当然可以 但是我想
Well, you could, but I was thinking
或许我们可以回我公♥寓♥吃甜点
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表