剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你能来 莫林
Thanks for coming, Maureen.
不用客气 多加培根先生
You got it, Extra Bacon.
我还给你准备了惊喜
And I have a surprise for you.
我肯定你认识八次入选NBA全明星的
I'm sure you'll recognize eight-time NBA All-Star
德怀特·霍华德
Dwight Howard.
你好 费里斯
Hi, Felix.
我是八次入选NBC全明星的德怀特·霍华德
I'm eight-time NBA All-Star Dwight Howard,
我祝你生日快乐
and I want to wish you a happy birthday.
祝你大灌篮
I hope it's a real slam dunk.
那...谢谢你
Uh... thank you?
好了 好了
Now, now,
德怀特 别霸占着寿星不放
Dwight, let's not hog the birthday boy.
罗伊 给这位老兄上酒
Roy, fix this man a drink.
奥斯卡 你知道我出席这种活动要收钱的吧
Oscar, you know I get paid for appearances like this?
是你打赌输给我的 兄弟
Hey, you lost a bet, man.
敢低估我对碧昂斯的了解
That's what happens
代价就是这样
when you question my Beyonce knowledge.
这是你今天特意去买♥♥的吗
Oh, did you just run out and get this today?
不是 一个月之前就买♥♥了
Oh, no, I bought it a month ago
我查了公共档案
after I searched public records
知道费里斯生日以后去的
and found out when Felix's birthday was.
听起来是某人动心了
Mmm, sounds like somebody's got a little crush.
那是公共档案 谁都能查
They're public records. Anyone can look.
动心的那个谁
Anyone with a crush.
对不起 我迟到了
Hey. Hey, sorry I'm late.
她来了 贵宾驾到
There she is, the guest of honor.
排在费里斯之后
After Felix.
当然 排费里斯之后
Of course, after Felix.
-看起来真棒啊 -好了
- Wow, it looks great. - Now, now.
今晚我不是主角 主角是我哥们费里斯
Tonight's not about me. It's about my buddy Felix
和他如何逃脱深渊
and how he was pulled back from the abyss...
被我拯救
by me.
-说到这 -生日快乐 费里斯
- Speaking of which. - Happy birthday, Felix.
谢谢你
Thank you.
奥斯卡 我刚刚和一个叫米洛斯的人聊天
Oscar, I was just having an odd conversation
有点怪事
with a man called Milos.
你认识米洛斯 我们的快递小哥
Oh, you know Milos. He's our FedEx guy.
最喜欢费里斯了
Loves Felix.
他跟我说 他今天下午来送个包裹
Okay, well, he told me he was delivering a package
-结果你邀请他来了 -没错
- this afternoon and you invited him. - Yes,
邀请他回复我一个月之前就发出去的邀请函
invited him to RSVP to something that I sent him a month ago.
听着 虽然他是你的朋友 费里斯
Look, I know he's your friend, Felix,
但明年 我可不邀请他了
but next year, I don't want him here.
快来
Come on.
你喜欢吗 爸比
Do you like it, Daddy?
我好喜欢呢 人家看起来美美哒
Ooh, I love it. I look so beautiful. Mm.
他像不像一个漂亮的公主
Doesn't he look like a pretty princess?
说啊罗伊 我像不像漂亮的公主
Well, Roy? Don't I look like a pretty princess?
像
Yes?
答对了 一边去
Damn right. Keep walking.
他拉的非常棒 我在哪见过这人
He is very good. Where have I seen him play?
他长得像地铁里卖♥♥艺的那个人
He looks like the guy who plays in the subway.
好了 送礼物 大伙送礼物了
All right, gifts, everybody, gifts.
大伙来寿星身边
Everybody gather around the birthday boy.
奥斯卡 我们不是应该先唱歌♥切蛋糕吗
Uh, Oscar, shouldn't we do the singing and cake first?
我们可以在你生日上那么办 罗伊
We can do that on your birthday, Roy.
知道吗 我本来没想说
Oh. You know, I didn't want to say anything,
因为费里斯现在情况比较特殊
you know, 'cause Felix is in kind of a bad place,
但巧的是 今天也是我生...
but coincidentally, today is also my b...
-开始啦 -万岁
- Here we go. - Hooray!
你们不用这么破费
Wow, you guys did not have to do this.
-这是我想的那个东西吗 -就是
- Whoa, is this what I think it is? - It is.
这是我和凯西送的
It's from Casey and me.
还有我 你看贺卡就知道了
And me, but you'll see that when you read the card.
一台真正的沃斯拉根
Wow. An actual Verschlagen.
那是什么 高级吸尘器吗
What is it, like a fancy vacuum?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
跟沃斯拉根比 沃夫马腾
The Verschlagen makes the Wolfmarten
皆为德语[德国电器是很好啊]
就是一个史坦因菈茨
look like a Steinlutz.
这个在美国都卖♥♥的
Wow, these are not available in America.
你怎么买♥♥到的
How did you get this?
没什么 我在网上搜到一个人
Oh, it was nothing. I searched online and I found a guy
在斯图加特[德国城市]愿意给我代购
in Stuttgart who was willing to make a trade.
只要我每个月给他寄一张
Once a month, I just have to send him
凯西裸足的照片就行
a picture of Casey's bare feet.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
别担心 你睡着了我再拍
Don't worry, I'll just do it when you're sleeping.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我们应该试吸一圈
We should take it for a test drive.
该我了
Open mine.
我看盖子上有眼儿
Oh, I see holes in the lid.
不会是...
No, it can't be. I...
太可爱了
Adorable.
是不是 她那么喜庆欢乐的样子
Right? She's so cheerful and happy, and I thought
我觉得给你作伴刚刚好
you could use some company.
你真是太有心了
That is so thoughtful of you.
你知道吗 这鸟很有象征意义
You know, this bird is actually quite symbolic.
看看她
Look at her,
唱着欢乐的歌♥曲
singing her happy song,
就算她在一个陌生的地方开始新生活
even as she starts a new life in a strange place.
也许我也应该这样 乐观的展望未来
Maybe I, too, should be looking forward to the future
带着 希望
with optimism and hope.
事实上 以后这就是你的名字
In fact, that will be your name.
希望
Hope.
对不起啊
Sorry.
奥斯卡 这个派对确实不错
Um, hey, Oscar, it's a great party,
但是我还有八小时就要飞了 所以...
but my - flight leaves in eight hours, so...
别别 别走啊
No, no, don't leave.
我想的是也许你可以来我家
I was thinking maybe we could go to my place
我们喝点酒
and have that drink.
走啊走 我们还站这干嘛
Leave, leave. Why are we standing here?
莫林
Wow, Maureen,
好多淡奶油[口♥交♥及做♥爱♥]
that is a lot of half and half.
标签上说过期了 但别担心...
Label says they're expired, but don't worry...
厂家总是留着余缝儿说的
they always build in some wiggle room.
我会珍惜他们直到...去年九月
I will cherish these until... last September.
* 晚安 女士们 *
*Good night, ladies *
* 晚安 女士们 *
*Good night, ladies *
* 晚安 女士们 *
*Good night, ladies *
什么情况 我这是看到什么了
What's happening? What am I watching?
* 我们现在要离开你 *
* We're going to leave you now. *
吉姆
Jim.
我和吉姆原来大学是合唱团的
Jim and I were in a singing group together in college.
不代表这就正常了
That doesn't make it okay.
见到你太好了 吉姆
Great to see you, Jim.
你状态不错 艾世丽呢
You look great. Where's Ashley?
没在 我们...
No, we're, uh...
你们分开了 可你们多甜蜜啊
You split up? But you were so happy.
曾经是的
We were, yes.
我太震惊了
I'm shocked.
我们都觉得你俩是天造地设的一对儿
We all thought you were the perfect couple.
我也以为是的
I thought so, too.
* 太阳终会升起 *
* The sun'll come out *
见到你很高兴 吉姆
Great to see you, Jim.
我来试试沃斯拉根
I got the Verschlagen working.
-天 快停下 -反...反气流
- Oh, God! Make it stop... - Rever... Reverse the flow.
快反气流
Reverse it.
快停下 我不知道怎么 停不下来
Make it stop. I don't know how. I can't.
很遗憾 费里斯
I'm so sorry, Felix, it...
看起来希望没了
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表