剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
什么
What?!
别紧张
Oh, don't worry.
没人知道是你
No one'll know it's you.
我知道
I'll know!
泰迪 这是侵犯我的隐私权
Teddy, that is an invasion of my privacy!
你收到了134个赞
You got 134 "Likes."
真哒
Oh, really?
好多正能量的评论
And some very positive comments.
翘臀 美屁
"Nice booty." "Cute buns."
天 我可真想捧着这对儿诱人鼓溜的...
"Boy, I'd like to take that sweet bubble-butt and..."
-这句有点过了 -这...
- Well, that's just not appropriate. - That's... that's...
看这条
Look at this.
辣妈281要求我
HotMama281 has requested that I...
引用「把小蛋糕扭起来」
and I quote... "Shake that cake."
辣妈281
HotMama281?
那是我老婆
That's my wife.
看来她口味很广嘛
Obviously, she doesn't have a type.
她怎么能评论别人的小蛋糕呢
Why is she commenting on another man's cake
放着家里的大蛋糕不管
when she got cake at home?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表