剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, there we go. I think I see the problem.
这么严重
We're calling it a problem now?
别动
Okay, hold still.
你会有点挤压感
You'll feel a little pressure.
-好点没 -好多了
- Better? - Oh, so much better!
-那行 -我不晕了
- All right. - I'm not dizzy.
声音听起来都很清脆 而颜色
And the sounds are so crisp, and the colors...
颜色就还是一样
No, the colors are pretty much the same.
就是有点堵塞 不用担心
Oh, it's just a little blockage; nothing to worry about.
血压降了七个数
Blood pressure's down seven points.
挪威鱼油够神的
Thanks, Norwegian fish oil!
你能再把我耳朵塞起来吗
Can you plug up my ear again?
我本来不该抱怨什么
You know, I shouldn't complain,
他来的费用都让我把浴室重新装♥修♥了一遍
because his visits paid for my bathroom remodel,
不过 费里斯是有点疑病症
but, yes, Felix can be a bit of a hypochondriac.
我记得术语叫做神经病
I believe the technical term is "Whack job."
跟他做室友应该是挺恼火的
Must be tough being his roommate.
有时候是 不过也有些时候 比如今天
Yeah, some days, but then, other days, like this,
他把我介绍给了一位美丽又成熟的女医生
he introduces me to a beautiful, sophisticated lady doctor.
医生就够了
Just doctor.
不用强调女医生
The "Lady" is silent.
不好意思 今天有点发挥失常
Sorry. I'm a little off my game.
我能穿上裤子再来一次吗
Can I try this again with my pants on?
好 安妮 你是双鱼座吧
Okay, Annie, you're a Pisces, right?
"接下来的一个月会有令人激动的机遇
"The month ahead brings exciting opportunities.
"不要害怕尝试新事物"
Don't be afraid to try new things."
比如下周二晚上你生日的时候两人晚餐
Like dinner for two on your birthday next Tuesday night!
费里斯 你居然记得
Felix, you remembered!
你告诉我呗
Come on, you can tell me.
谁死了 野百灵 还是卷毛
Who died? Meadowlark? Curly?
均为老一辈篮球运动员
还是那个用脚投篮的
The guy who used to dunk with his feet?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
你出来了 没什么事吧
There you are. Everything all right?
挺好的 她简直是仁爱天使
Great. She's an angel of mercy.
我们周二七点见
I'll see you Tuesday at 7:00.
十分期待
Looking forward to it.
晚上七点 我晕了
7 P.M.? I'm confused.
上班时间改了吗
Have the office hours changed?
我带她去看尼克斯队的比赛
I'm taking her to a Knicks game.
是约会的意思吗
You mean like a date?
奥斯卡 你可不能跟我的医生约会
Oscar, you cannot date my doctor!
为什么不能
Why not?
因为会很糟糕地结束
Because it will end disastrously.
你每次都这样
It always does with you.
我得辩解一下 那是因为我参考样本太大
In my defense, I do a lot of volume.
她会大发火 然后拿我撒气
She'll be furious, she'll blame me,
然后我就会失去全纽约最好的医生
and I will lose the best doctor in New York.
那就另找一个呗
So, go to another doctor!
不行
No, I can't.
麦克马纳斯医生是这帮顶尖医生里
Dr. McManus is the last
唯一一个愿意给我看病的
top-tier doctor that will see me.
我应该是上了什么黑名单
Apparently, I'm on some sort of list.
丹尼你还在呢
Oh, Dani, you're still here.
我花了三天时间都没把这把椅子安装好
It's taken me three days to put this damn chair together,
不过我觉得差不多了
but I think I got it.
-好像有点矮 -可以调的
- Looks a little bit low. - It's adjustable.
至少他就摔不下去了
Well, at least he won't fall off.
我倒觉得他活该
You know what? He deserves it.
-还生气他约你医生 -是啊
- You're still mad that he's dating your doctor? - Yes.
这已经是第三次约会了 要分手
They're on date three, so it's only a matter of time
只是时间早晚的问题 她会对我发飙的
before they break up, she'll be furious with me,
-正在我需要她的时候 -怎么了
- and just when I need her at the top of her game. - Why is that?
我好像有点什么问题
Oh, I think I'm coming down with something.
我一下午都在擦厨房♥水池
I was scrubbing the kitchen sink all afternoon,
手指现在有点麻
and now my fingers are numb.
你是不是又在用那个非法的中国清洁剂了
Were you using that illegal Chinese cleaning powder again?
在中国可不是非法的
It's not illegal in China.
也没有害死那些工厂里的童工
And it didn't kill those children who made it.
还是没什么感觉 我有点担心了
Still no feeling. I'm starting to get concerned.
我下班了
Well, I'm off the clock.
下周一我会继续关心你的
I'll be interested again on Monday.
丹尼 这是莎侬
Dani, this is Sharon.
我看你把椅子装好了
I see you finished the chair.
-花了挺长时间啊 -你可以试试
- Took you long enough. - Yeah, you should try it out.
可以调的 推一下那个杆
It's adjustable. Just push that lever.
你们俩忙什么呢
So, what are you two up to?
莎侬要带我去一个很不错的地方吃晚餐
Oh, Sharon's taking me to a nice place for dinner,
所以我回来穿我的高级外套
so I figured I'd get my fancy jacket.
就那件没有芥末印的
Ooh. The one without the mustard stain.
答对
Bingo.
费里斯 你怎么样啊
So, Felix, how are you?
挺好的
I'm fine.
我这是假话
Actually, that was a pleasantry.
我可能再也不会好了
I may not be fine at all.
你知不知道一种清洁产品
How much do you know about a cleaning product
叫"快乐彩虹超级去污粉"
called "Happy Rainbow Best Cleantime Dirt Remover".
费里斯 我这约会呢
Felix, I'm on a date.
-能等到周五再说吗 -你说呢
- Can this please wait until Friday? - You tell me.
我手指麻木 还有
I've got a numbness in my finger, and then,
我今天一整天都听到一种杂音
I've been hearing this annoying sound all day,
-一种嗡嗡声 -对
- like a high-pitched whining. - Yeah.
真有意思 我们也听到了
Funny, we hear it, too.
莎侬 你出来吧
Sharon, why don't you come outside
看看露台上的景色
and see the view from the terrace?
-太好了 -好
- I would love to. - Okay.
太美了
Wow. It's so beautiful.
我也是这么想的
I was just thinking the same thing.
我到现在都不敢相信你在跟我约会
You know, I still can't believe you're going out with me.
你想跟谁在一起都行
I mean, you could have your pick of any guy,
而我年纪有点大
and I'm a little bit older,
而你智商相当高
and you're probably a lot smarter,
想让我闭嘴请尽管开口
and feel free to stop me at any point.
这样你是不是会稍微感觉安心点
Well, maybe this will make you feel more secure.
抱歉打扰了 不过
Sorry to interrupt, but...
麻木感已经侵袭到了我的指关节
the numbness has traveled to my knuckle,
按照这个速度 36个小时后就会达到心脏了
and at this rate, it will reach my heart in 36 hours, so...
挺讽刺的 这你都能算出来
Ironically, you figured that out, when you're actually
可惜你会死于露台坠亡
gonna die by being thrown off a terrace.
我知道你不关心我死活
I know you don't care that I'm sick,
但是麦克马纳斯医生宣誓过 我敢肯定
but Dr. McManus swore an oath, and I'm sure
-她会愿意做一个快速检查的 -行了费里斯
- she won't mind a quick exam. - Okay, Felix,
我觉得你有点反应过度了
I think you're overreacting,
而且我也没有带仪器 所以
and I don't have my instruments, so...
-我自备工具 -那可不是
- I've got my own. - Of course you do.
马上就回来
Be right back.
我们赶紧逃跑
Come on, let's make a run for it.
我实在受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我们在办公室的时候就够郁闷了
It's bad enough when we're at the office,
现在我们开始约会 我更是摆脱不了他
but now that we're dating, I'll never be away from him.
我觉得只能放弃这个病人了
I think I have to drop him as a patient.
你不能这样 会让他伤心死的
Oh, no, you can't. It'll break his heart.
他快速拨号♥设定里肯定存的有心内科医生
I'm sure he's got a cardiologist on speed-dial.
别啊 他其实也没那么糟糕
Oh, come on. He's not really that bad.
你有没有倾向于哪个压舌片牌子
Do you have a preferred brand of tongue depressor?
我这边有三种
I've got three options.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get out of here.
赶紧的
Oh, please.
天哪
Oh, God.
等一下 我的外套
Oh, wait. My coat.
我给你买♥♥新的
I'll buy you a new one.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表