剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Then why is this going to be different?
那为什么这次结果会不一样
I wasn't in love with them.
因为我不爱她们
Wait, what?
你说什么
You turned down "News Night"?
你拒绝了《晚间新闻》
Yeah.
没错
I figured why do a broadcast
我想着 如果我可以做一档
with 1.1 million viewers
只有287000观众的节目
when I can do one for 287,000
同时挣更少的钱 我为什么要去做一档
and make less money at the same time?
有着110万观众的节目呢
Yeah, why do you do that? It's getting better.
是啊 你为什么要这样 已经好多了
It's getting good.
已经不错了
It's been good for a long time.
一直都很好
Next quarter it'll be 288,000. You'll see.
下季度收视就会到288000 等着瞧吧
So we're all landing on our feet.
我们的结局都还不错
Except for you killing Charlie.
除了你谋杀了查理这件事
Don't even-- that's not funny.
别开... 一点也不好笑
Doesn't it bother anyone that after the life he led,
没人觉得不妥吗 过完这样的一生
he literally died fighting for something he didn't believe in?
他却为了违背自己信仰的事而死
When Pruit tried to fire you and Mac,
普鲁特要炒了你和麦肯时
we saw what Charlie believed in in a hurry.
我们就看清了查理真正支持的是什么
I just miss him.
我好想他
Nancy gave me something she wanted you to have.
南茜让我把这个给你
What is it? I don't know.
是什么 我不知道
Okay, I need a list of all the routes to the closest hospitals.
我需要一份到所有最近医院路线的清单
Why? Safety counts.
为什么 安全第一
Someone could hit their head.
说不准谁会撞到头呢
I want a list of the 10 best OB-GYNs in the world.
还要一份世界前十妇产科医生的名单
Why is that?
那又是为什么
Cause if a woman hits her head,
因为如果是女士撞到了头
I think she'd feel more comfortable--
她可能更愿意去看妇产...
That's not the way it works. We'll do more later.
不是这样的 晚点继续
I'm gonna need some answers to questions
我需要回答的问题还有很多
like why does water come out of a faucet, but I'll make a list.
例如水龙头是怎么出水的 我会列张清单的
Congratulations.
恭喜
You told her I was pregnant? You're pregnant?
你告诉她我怀孕了吗 你怀孕了
She was congratulating you on the job.
她是恭喜你升职呢
Damn it. Please don't mention it to anyone.
靠 请别告诉别人
Everyone knows. Okay.
大家都知道了 好吧
It was the Kwench story and the models at the party.
是因为关于克文奇的报道和派对上的模特们
Leona convinced him to give a woman a high-level promotion.
莉安娜说服他把这个高位给一位女性
Yeah, that's probably right, but who cares?
差不多吧 谁在乎呢
What does it matter how you got the job? You have the job.
你怎么得到这份工作的有什么关系 得到就好
You're gonna get to do the job. That's a really big deal.
你能做这份工作 这才真重要
It's gonna be harder than
这会比查理和里斯和莉安娜
it was for Charlie with Reese and Leona.
争论的时候困难得多
It's gonna be a fight with Pruit every day and over big things.
每一天都要为了某件大事和普鲁特争论
I have faith.
我有信心
Why?
为什么
There's a hole in the side of the boat.
船身上有个洞
That hole is never going to be fixed
这洞永远都修不好
and it's never going away and you can't get a new boat.
它不会自己消失 你也不会有新船
This is your boat. What you have to do
这是你的船 你要做到的是
is bail water out faster than it's coming in.
把舀水出去的速度比水流进来快
Also, I have to not die. That's crucial.
还有 我必须活着 这也极其重要
It's always gonna be something with you, isn't it?
你总是有话说
You know what, kiddo?
你知道吗
In the old days of about 10 minutes ago,
过去的10分钟里
we did the news well.
我们成功了
You know how? We just decided to.
怎么做到的呢 因为决心
60 seconds.
60秒倒数
Stand by, camera one.
一号♥机准备
We've got Julie online. The shot's clean.
朱莉上线了 画面准备就绪
Tape, cue the VO on A-2 before sound.
录音 音效前开播A-2的画外音
No, I'm saying it wasn't. It wasn't verifiable.
不行 没办法 没办法确认
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
Don.
唐
Mandela's been put on life support.
曼德拉已经靠生命支持系统维生了
Can you put together your notes for me? Yeah.
能把你的笔记写好给我吗 好
Military court of appeals ruled that he was improperly denied
军事法庭上诉庭判定他在首次审问时
a lawyer when he was initially questioned.
被拒绝申请律师是不合理的
That's what I was looking for.
我要的不是这个
You know what? Can we check this number in G4-A?
能再检查下G4-A上的数字吗
I think it's supposed to be 14 million.
我觉得应该是1千4百万
14,000 would be ridiculous.
1万4千也太扯淡了
Hey, it's Jim in New York. Can you hear me?
嗨 这是纽约的吉姆 你听得见吗
All right, he wants to ask
好的 他想问你有关
you about the mood of the leadership, but...
现在领导机制气氛的问题 但...
Mac, they're already walking it back... Low interest rates.
麦肯 他们已经在往回走了 低利率
It's a big part of the story.
是这则新闻里的重点之一
What are you gonna ask me about?
你想问我什么
Low interest rates. What?
低利率 什么
Low interest rates. Do you want a card?
低利率 你需要张提示卡吗
It can be in a special color.
我可以给你找张不同颜色的
The court said that the
法庭说
that the supporters of Prop 8
八号♥提案的支持者
had no standing to challenge the lower court.
没有挑战下级法♥院♥的立场
"Has no standing" is how it reads in the ruling.
判决里写着'没有立场'
That's a legal distinction.
这是个法律上的区别
Yeah, I'm gonna look at it again in the break.
好 插广♥告♥的时候我会再看一次的
10 seconds.
倒数10秒
Just those three. New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
就这三处 纽约 新泽西 宾夕法尼亚
Good show, everybody. Yeah, hang on a second.
大家好好做 稍等
In three, two, roll in.
3 2 开始
Good evening.
晚上好
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表