剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
You work for BCD? Yeah.
你在BCD工作吗 没错
They're looking for someone inside the Pentagon.
他们还在五角大楼里找线人呢
When is the story running?
新闻什么时候才播报
It's going to be reported. It's been a week.
会播报的 已经一周了
We promised some people we'd hold a moment.
我们答应了一些人 暂时不播报
The government.
答应了政♥府♥
We have to work with them on national security.
由于国♥家♥安♥全♥问题 我们必须和他们合作
They're gonna tell you everything is national security.
他们会说什么都是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
周日 周一 周二 周三
If I don't see the story on your air by Wednesday,
若是周三前我在你们台都看不到这则新闻
I'm uploading it myself. You can't do that.
我就自己去散播 不行啊
I'll just dump it on Gwyneth Paltrow's blog.
我发上格温妮丝·帕特洛的博客就行了
We don't know everything that's in it yet.
我们还没看过那些文件的所有内容
We have to work with the government.
我们必须得和政♥府♥合作
I don't like that you're working with the government.
我不喜欢你们和政♥府♥合作这件事
We don't want to get people killed.
我们不想导致有人被杀
What about
可那些
What about them?
他们怎么办
A lot of people are sacrificing for you.
很多人都在为你做出牺牲
I expect your cooperation in return.
作为回报 我希望你可以合作
You'll have my cooperation for 96 hours.
96小时之内 我会合作
That should give you the time to do what you need to do.
这段时间应该够你准备了
Mac. Yeah?
麦肯 在
Charlie's gathering everyone
查理让大家在这栋楼
in the kitchen on the west side of the building.
西面的厨房♥里集♥合♥
Okay.
好
The man had made his peace with the end of the world.
那人已经向世界毁灭妥协了
Hi. Did you know the interview was gonna be like that?
你好 你事先知道采访会变成这样吗
Um, Mr. McAvoy.
麦卡沃伊先生
That's not what we were expecting, was it, Maggie?
跟我们想的不太一样吧 玛姬
No. After 20 years at the EPA hi
是的 在美国环保署呆了20年 你好
400 parts per million was
他的逻辑思维也就只能承受
about all his sense of logic could handle
百万分之400的二氧化碳浓度
and his mind packed up. I saw the interview, too.
然后脑子就不够用了 那场采访我也看了
When we went to commercial,
我们切进广♥告♥后
I asked him if he'd changed his behaviour at all.
我问他知道消息后生活行为有没有改变
He said he stopped buying lottery tickets. Mr. McAvoy.
他说他再也没买♥♥过彩票 麦卡沃伊先生
I understand his frustration. Sir!
他的焦虑我能理解 先生
Guys, I'm sorry, could you give me just a second?
不好意思 能不能让我耽误一会儿
I'm here all night. Just a second.
我整晚都在这里 就一会儿
That's a subpoena in your pocket, right?
你口袋里的是张传票 没错吧
Sir, my name is Eli Shapiro.
先生 我的名字是伊莱·沙皮罗
I work for the US Department of Justice.
我为美国司法部工作
They sent an intern. I'm Rebecca Halliday.
他们派了个实习生来 我是丽贝卡·哈里戴
You're supposed to give that to me.
那个应该给我
Uh, Mr. Mc
麦卡沃伊先生
I'm sorry. Go ahead. Don't be nervous.
抱歉 说吧 别紧张
Mr. McAvoy, this is a subpoena for you to be sworn in
麦卡沃伊先生 这张传票召唤您
before an investigative grand jury at 1 St. Andrew's Plaza,
在4月29日周一早十点 于圣安德鲁广场1号♥
Monday, April 29 at 10:00 AM.
出席大陪审团的调查
You think it's possible I'm not as big a TV star as I thought?
你觉得我是不是没我想象的有名
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表