剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Listen, the new HR guy at AWM,
听着 AWM人力资源部新来的那位
Wyatt Earp--
怀亚特·厄普
Not his name. Wyatt Geary.
他不叫这名 怀亚特·吉里
He's onto us, me and Sloan, and he wants me bad.
他盯上我和斯隆了 盯得我特别紧
He's gonna come asking questions, and when he does, you say...
他如果来问你问题 你就说
Don and Sloan are just colleagues.
唐和斯隆只是同事
Should you guys be standing next to each other?
你们俩不该站一起吧
Yeah, what are you doing standing next to me?
对啊 你干嘛站我边上
I really don't know.
我不知道
Scatter.
散
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, too.
我也对不起
I get it. Do you?
我懂 真的吗
Where have you been? Looking for someone.
你去哪了 找人去了
We're supposed to be talking to Pruit.
我们该去找普鲁伊特谈了
Listen, a little while ago...
那啥 就刚才...
Nothing. You sure?
没事了 你确定吗
Yeah. Let's talk to Pruit.
确定 我们去找普鲁伊特吧
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Books are like the new art, don't you think?
书就是新艺术 你赞同吗
Yes. No. I have no idea what you mean.
赞同 不 我没听懂你在说什么
We don't need them anymore, but they look nice.
虽然用不到 但看着还不错
We don't need books? Not on paper.
不需要书了 不需要纸质版的了
I'll send you a Kindle, Grandpa Joe.
送你台Kindle 乔爷爷
You'll like it.
你肯定会喜欢的
I'm Will McAvoy.
我是威尔·麦卡沃伊
MacKenzie McHale.
我是麦肯兹·麦克黑尔
If you say you're not gonna come to a party
如果你说过你不想来参加宴会
and you say it loud to a million people,
而且还是当着上百万观众说的
you can't show up to the party.
那你就不该来啊
He came to talk to you because
他来找你谈是因为
you said you wanted to meet him at the party.
你说你想在宴会上见见他
Why did you want to meet him at the party?
你为什么想在宴会上见他
Are you fucking kidding me? Take it easy.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 淡定
I won't take it easy. The position you put him in,
淡定不能 你把他整得这份田地
all of us, for a laugh?
把我们所有人搞成这样 只是开个玩笑
It was not for a laugh. Don't be a child.
才不是开玩笑 别幼稚了
It was an exercise of power.
我只是想试试我的权力
You shoved the Lansings around for years
你玩弄兰辛母子那么多年
and I wanted to let you know
我想即刻让你们知道
right off the bat that I'm not impressed by ratings.
我并不在意什么收视率
Second, I want you to know that I'm not in this for the trophy.
其次想让你们知道我这么做不是为了名声
I'm in it for the ratings. I'm just kidding.
是为了收视率 好吧逗你们的
But really, second place does nothing for me.
不过说真的 排第二对我毫无意义
Good, 'cause as of last week, we're in fourth.
很好 因为上周我们排第四
I don't know how you managed to swing that.
我不知道你是怎么办到的
I was very proud of our Boston coverage.
我为我们的波士顿报道感到自豪
Proud is generally what
自豪一般都是
people pretend they are when they've lost.
输家拿来当作借口的东西
Cryptic is generally what people are
神秘一般都是
when they're trying to pretend they possess supernatural powers.
用来描述拥有超能力的人
Okay, we've gotten off to a rough start.
好吧 看来我们的开场对白不太友好
Lucas, we're naturally curious about
卢卡斯 我们很想知道
your plans for the network.
你对电视台未来的打算
What if I told you you could be the number one news network
如果我告诉你我打算打造首席电视新闻台
and change the world at the same time?
并且同时改变世界
Change it into what?
改变成什么样
A place where people say snappy, sardonic things like that.
一个大家都直截了当进行讽刺的世界
Hey, we really have to do
我们现在真的得
better at talking to each other right now.
更加友好点交谈了
Who are you looking for? Me?
你在找谁 问我吗
You've glanced around a couple of times.
你已经回头了好多次
Nothing, I'm here. Is that accent real?
没什么 我在听呢 你这口音是真的吗
Can we please cut the shit?
能别扯开话题吗
I'm gonna infuse ACN with tens of millions
我会给ACN的预算里
of new dollars in your budget. How does that sound?
注资数千万 怎么样
I'm gonna get 18 to 25-year-olds to watch the news
我要吸引18至25岁的人来看新闻
so it can support itself
让电视台能维持运营
and so it doesn't die when you do.
等你们死了它还能继续运转下去
The news gathering and newscasts
新闻采访和新闻播报
will have tentacles in every reach of the Internet.
要遍布互联网的每个角落
Interactives, podcasts, live streams,
包括互动媒体 播客 直播
Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter.
Tumblr Facebook还有Twitter
We'll make our audience reporters in the field
我们可以让观众在Instagram和Vine
through Instagram and Vine,
以及Snapchat和博客上
Snapchat and blogs. You still with me?
参与报道 你们能跟得上我的思路吗
Our users become the audience
我们让用户成为观众
and our audience becomes contributors.
观众再成为投稿人
That's my plan.
这是我的计划
Needless to say, I'm impressed by your indifference
不必说 你对才能 经验和诚信的
to talent, experience, and credentials.
漠视程度让我叹为观止
And I assume the absence of the words truth, trust,
我相信 你的目标宣言里
and professionalism in your mission statement was an oversight.
绝对没有事实 信任和专业这几个词
Your contempt for the second-rate
这和你蔑视二流水准
seems to be a contradiction, too,
也似乎是矛盾的
since you believe the best reporting
因为你觉得最好的报道
is done by anyone with a phone
只要有部手♥机♥就能完成
and the time it takes to write "Epic fail."
所耗用的时间只与写下"辉煌不再"这几个字相当
And as an old guy, I've got a lot more respect
作为一个老人 我比你更尊重
for 18 to 25-year-olds than you do
18至25岁的年轻人
'cause I don't believe their heads will explode
因为我不相信
if you stop patronizing them for an hour a night
没有你每晚花一个小时对他们颐指气使
and tell them what the fuck's going on in their lives
告诉他们世界上究竟他妈出了什么事
and maybe even in the lives of other people.
他们的脑袋就会爆♥炸♥
The air up on that pedestal must be pretty thin,
台上一定空气稀薄
'cause you are delusional, sir.
因为你都产生幻觉了 先生
If I am, I plan on staying that way.
如果真是如此 我宁愿一直如此
And my network's staying, too.
我的电视台也是
We've got a problem now, you and me.
我们之间有很大的分歧
Have a good evening.
祝你有个愉快的晚上
You knew that the documents were stolen by the source?
你知道文件是线人偷来的吗
Yes, sir. You knew the documents were classified?
是的 你知道文件是机密的吗
Yes, sir. Did Mr. Sampat tell you anything about the source?
是的 桑帕特先生有和你说过线人的事吗
Yes, sir. Did Mr. Sampat tell you his name?
是的 桑帕特先生告诉你线人的名字了吗
Yes, sir. Will you tell us the name of your source?
是的 你能告诉我们线人的名字吗
No, sir. Let me phrase that differently.
不能 我换种方式再问一遍
Would you tell the grand jury the name of the person
你能告诉大陪审团
you know to have stolen classified government documents
这个从政♥府♥盗窃
containing secrets, which if made public,
包含可能威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥信息的
could calamitously threaten our national security?
绝密文件的线人的名字吗
No, sir, I won't.
不 我不会说的
At this time I'll excuse the grand jury until 10:00 AM Wednesday,
此刻 我要求陪审团退席至周三上午十点
at which time I will return with a court order
到时我会带回一张法庭庭谕
compelling the witness to answer that question.
要求目击证人回答这个问题
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢诸位
And, Mr. McAvoy, you can step down.
麦卡沃伊先生 你可以离席了
Does anybody know if they got that guy out of the country?
有人知道他们抓到逃到国外的那个人了吗
The writer. The guy who wrote the fake story.
那个作家 伪造故事的那个
Been over a week since the government's known about the breach.
政♥府♥知道那事已经一周了
They would have pulled him, right?
他们会把他撤离出来的 对吧
You would think so, but we need to find out.
你想得没错 但还是要去核实
Oh, come on!
见鬼
Come on in.
请进
Don't look at any of these papers, don't look down,
别看这些文件 别低头看
and don't ask anyone what they're doing. Got it.
也别问任何人在做什么 明白
I just wanted to ask you in person
我只是想亲自问你
why you haven't accepted my friend request on Instagram.
你为什么还没接受我在Instagram上给你发的好友请求
It was the very next thing I was gonna do.
我忙完手头的事就去
How about now? Sure.
不如就现在吧 好吧
Gary, toss me my phone.
格雷 把我手♥机♥丢过来
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表