剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Was that for me, the ethics parable?
那个是说给我的吗 那个伦理小寓言
I hadn't heard that story until just now.
我刚刚才听到这个故事呢
Charlie wants to see everyone in five minutes
查理要每个人在五分钟内
in the kitchen in the west side of the building.
去大楼西边的厨房♥见他
Okay.
好的
You're the one who asked how they met.
是你先问起他们如何相识的
I sent in at least three jokes that would have killed.
我给他们发了至少三个绝妙的笑话
Those guys never use my jokes. You know why?
他们从来都不肯用我的笑话 知道为什么吗
I do. Speech writer snobbery.
我知道 因为写稿子的人太势利
I think it's something else.
我觉得不是这个原因
Taste this. It's fantastic.
尝尝这个 太好吃了
What is it?
这是什么
I don't believe it. He's here.
真不敢相信 他在这里
Sir, you really have to try this.
先生 你必须得尝尝这个
Delicious, right?
很美味 不是吗
Don, Sloan.
唐 斯隆
What a coincidence seeing you together.
这么巧 在这里碰见你们俩在一起
Not really. The whole staff is here.
并不巧 所有的人都在这里
It's a little bit more unusual that you're here.
在这里碰见你反倒是挺稀奇的
I'm a vice president at the
我是世界上第七大
seventh largest media company in the world.
媒体公♥司♥的副总裁
Wyatt thinks we're dating. You and him?
怀亚特认为我们在约会 你和他约会
Me and you. Are you serious?
我和你 你说真的吗
Yep. Don and me?
真的 唐和我
Have you googled my romantic history?
你有没有好好查过我的感情史
I date guys called Mr. Chairman.
我和各种主席约会
I date first round draft picks,
我和每年第一轮选秀的获胜者约会
high second round if it's a skill position.
要是打技巧性位置 第二轮选秀的也可以
You think I'm dating the EP of a 10:00 PM newscast
你认为我会和个十点档新闻的执行制片人约会
that barely outrates a rerun of "Just Shoot Me"?
他的节目勉强比《其父"奇"女》的重播收视率高
I absolutely do. And I'm gonna nail you.
我就是这样认为的 而且我会找到证据的
Charlie wants to see everyone in the kitchen
查理要每个人在五分钟内
in the west end of the building in five minutes.
去大楼西边的厨房♥见他
Okay.
好的
See ya.
再见
Was that too much before? That was way, way too much.
那样是不是太过了 早就已经过了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me, do you happen to have any Schweppes Bitter Lemon?
打扰一下 你有没有怡泉甘柠水[汽水]
Yes, ma'am. You have Schweppes?
有 女士 你有怡泉
It's Canada Dry, I think.
我们有加拿大干姜水
My boss has to have Schweppes.
我老板一定要喝怡泉
Do you happen to know if
你知道这附近哪里还有
there's a nearby liquor store or a grocery store?
别的酒水店或者杂货店吗
I think you'd have to ask someone else.
我想你得问问别人
They can carbonate lemon juice.
他们可以往柠檬汁里充二氧化碳
Your boss won't know the difference.
你的老板喝不出区别
He will. He sounds like a dream come true.
他喝得出 听起来像是美梦成真
He's actually a Charlie Skinner?
他其实是个 查理·斯金纳
Mr. Pruit. Lucas.
普鲁伊特先生 叫我卢卡斯
You're the man I've been waiting for.
你就是我一直在等的人
I looked for you in the ballroom.
我在宴会厅里找你来着
I had to step out for a while to take a call.
我得出去接个电♥话♥
I knew I'd see you here. It's no problem.
我就知道我会在这里碰见你 没关系
I just looked for you in the ballroom.
我就在宴会厅里找过你
I'm sorry about that. No, no need.
很抱歉 不要这么说
Like I said,
就像我说的
I had to take a call and I knew I'd see you here.
我得接个电♥话♥ 而且我知道会在这遇见你
Not a problem. What are you drinking?
没问题 你要喝点什么
Unflavored Absolute Vodka with a capful of Schweppes Bitter Lemon
纯伏特加 洛克杯加冰
poured over ice in a rocks glass.
最后加怡泉甘柠水
They don't have Schweppes Bitter Lemon.
他们没有怡泉甘柠水
It eludes me why that should ever be the case, you know?
我真想不明白为什么会这样
It just eludes me. I'll go out to a store.
我真是搞不明白 我会去店里看看的
Gwen. Yeah?
格温 怎么了
I'm not insane. Just enjoy the party.
我又没疯 好好享受派对吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't think she's gonna work out.
我看她干不了这份工作
We'll make sure our refrigerators are stocked.
我会确保冰箱里一直有存货的
Leona told me I'd be meeting you in the ballroom
莉安娜跟我说 我会在宴会厅里见到你
and then I'd be talking to you here at the party.
然后我会在派对上和你聊天
That was the plan.
计划就是这样的
But then, unfortunately, I had to take a call--
但后来 我得出去接电♥话♥
Work related? The call.
是工作上的事吗 我说那通电♥话♥
Was the call--
那通电♥话♥
no, it was my daughter, as a matter of fact.
不是 其实是我女儿
So we've met and now we're here
既然我们现在在这儿见到了
and I'm looking forward to talking.
我很期待与您的谈话
As I understand it, you're our last best hope
据我所知 您是我们电视台
for the network to stay on the air.
能继续播出唯一希望了
If I was a man with no choices, I'd kill myself.
我要是沦落到无路可走 我就去自杀
Well, I guess that means I have a choice, so...
那说明我还剩一条路可以走吧 那么
Would you like to talk about my intentions for the network?
你想听听我对电台未来的打算吗
Yes, sir, I would.
想的 先生
My name is Lilly.
我叫莉莉
Pleased to meet you. You're MacKenzie?
很高兴认识你 你是麦肯兹吗
ACN.
来自ACN新闻
You're the one who decides if and when to air a story?
你就是决定是否播出及何时播出的人吗
I'm sorry, can I ask what this is about?
不好意思 我可以请问您有何贵干吗
I spoke to someone who works for you.
我和你的一个下属聊过
About what?
聊什么
I spoke to Neal.
是和尼尔
Are you saying I'm the source.
你是说 我就是那个线人
Prove that.
证明你自己
38 people died in a riot
由于我们捏造散播的谣言
in Kundu because of disinformation we planted.
38人在坎都死于暴♥乱♥
Okay. Three of them
够了 其中三人是
I sent Neal 27,000 Stop talking.
我给尼尔发了27000页 别说了
Let me tell you what we're about.
让我告诉你我们是做什么的
Let me tell you what I'm about.
还是让我告诉你我们是做什么的吧
Disruption.
破坏
I can see fear in your eyes.
我能看见你眼里充满恐慌
There almost always is.
我眼里基本上一直充满恐慌
What's an example of disruption
从新闻电视台的角度来说
as it would apply to a news network?
什么叫破坏呢
User-generated content. Crowdsourcing the news.
由用户发布新闻内容 网络众包取材
I'll tell you, Lucas, we just had in Boston
我告诉你 卢卡斯 我们刚刚在波士顿事件中
Boston was a bad instance of crowdsourcing,
波士顿的网络众包取材做得不好
but it was still disruption.
但依然有破坏性
Why one channel? Why not 500?
为什么只有一家电视台 为什么不是500家
With no cost for content.
这些信息完全免费
No cost for content on the other 499?
是剩下的499家才完全免费吧
’m just trying
我只是想说
I'm not talking about guys with head-cams in Syria.
我不是说叙利亚那些背着摄像机的家伙们
I don't know. Maybe I am. A disaster channel.
我不知道 可能也行 一台专播灾难
A stalker channel. I just did three. Now you.
跟踪者频道 我刚举了三个例子 轮到你了
A channel where professionals investigate and report the news.
一台由专业人士考证调查后播出的新闻
Danny Glover just came to mind.
说到这个就想到丹尼·格洛弗
We could have a channel
我们可以打造一台专门
devoted to people who are stalking Danny Glover.
为跟踪丹尼·格洛弗的人而设的电视台
You think I'm kidding. No, I don't.
你觉得我在开玩笑 我不这么觉得
They're gathering. Thanks.
他们都快到了 谢谢
I have to step away for a few minutes,
我得暂时离开几分钟
but I'm looking forward to talking more about this.
但我很期待能继续讨论这个话题
No, you're not, but you will anyway.
你才不期待呢 但你还是得讨论
Yeah.
没错
You're at a party with nothing
你现在身处的这个派对里
but reporters and government officials.
除了记者就都是政♥府♥官员
They don't know they're looking for me.
没人知道我就是他们要找的人
Why hasn't the story aired yet?
新闻为什么到现在都没播
You said we. "We planted disinformation."
你刚刚说我们 "我们捏造散播的谣言"
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表