剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Since I got here, you're my third contempt of court.
你是我在这里见到的第三个藐视法庭的
First one was a contested traffic ticket.
第一个是交通罚单纠纷
The guy cursed at the judge. The second one was a lawyer.
那家伙骂了法官 第二个是律师
What'd he do? He cursed at the judge.
他做了什么 骂了法官
You're my first reporter.
你是我接手的第一个记者
I'm Will. I'd shake your hand--
我是威尔 我很想跟你握手 但...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
So the traffic ticket, he was just here for a night.
交通罚单那个 只待了一夜
But the lawyer was here for a weekend.
但律师待了一个周末
Three nights, and you could tell he was starting to go a little--
三晚 能看出来他已经开始有点...
you know, it affected him.
受影响了
You're gonna be locked in a cage now,
你要被关起来了
and it's not a natural thing.
这不自然
Go ahead.
进去吧
That's yours over here.
你睡这边
You got toiletries? I'm sorry?
你带洗漱用品了吗 什么
You didn't bring toiletries?
你没带洗漱用品吗
Uh, no, I didn't.
没有
I'll bring you toothpaste and a brush.
我回头给你拿牙膏和牙刷
I can bring you a book from the library if you want.
如果你想 我可以去图书馆给你找本书
You might get the whole weekend. Sure, thanks.
你可能要待整个周末 好的 谢谢
You'll be fine.
你不会有事的
You fish.
你钓鱼
I'm sorry?
什么
You're a fisherman.
你是个渔夫
Yeah. No. Not in a long time.
嗯...不 很久没钓了
That's a nice fish.
那鱼不错
Yeah. Eight pounds.
嗯 足有八磅
You know, I don't really remember.
我记不得了
And that's your father there next to you?
你旁边是你父亲吗
Yeah. That's a wholesome picture.
嗯 这照片真不错
Looks like it came with the frame.
就像相框的广♥告♥画一样
Yeah. And that's your wife?
嗯 那是你妻子
Yeah, her name is MacKenzie.
嗯 麦肯兹
Whew, she's a knockout. She is.
她真美 是啊
It's okay if I say that, right? Sure.
你不介意我这么说吧 当然
And those are your, what? Your friends, your colleagues?
那些人呢 你朋友 你同事
Yeah, they're some of the people I work with.
是啊 他们是我的一些同事
We work close together.
我们在工作上很亲密
You have to explain it to me one more time. Really?
你得再给我解释一遍 是吗
'Cause every time you say it,
因为每次你说起来
it sounds like you're in here voluntarily.
感觉好像你是自愿进来的
I promise you, I'm not.
我真的不是
But you can walk out any time you want.
但你可以随时出去
No, I can't. I can only walk out
不是的 我想出去
if I reveal the identity of a source.
就必须透露线人的名字
You want to read your book. I don't want to be rude.
你想安静读书 我不想失礼
You didn't ask me what I was in for. I appreciate that.
你没问过我是为什么进来的 多谢了
Domestic battery.
家暴
Nine women on the jury.
陪审团里有九个女人
My PD was a woman, so she wasn't exactly my champion.
我的公派辩护律师是个女的 她肯定不待见我
The prosecutor was a woman.
检察官也是女的
The judge was a woman.
法官还是个女的
I mean, is that even constitutional?
这符合宪法吗
The PD wanted me to plea-- six months.
我的律师要我认罪 关六个月
But I wanted to fight it-- two years.
但我想辩护无罪 结果得了两年
That wasn't your first offense, though.
你不是第一次犯了吧
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You wouldn't have gotten two years
家暴第一次
for domestic battery if it was your first--
不会判两年
It was my third. Strike three.
是第三次 三振出局
Oh, are you judging me now?
怎么 你也要指责我喽
'Cause a judge just did that. I don't need it.
法官已经给我判决了 我不用你也来
No. Yeah, you are.
没有 你就是
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Tell me the name of the source.
把线人的名字告诉我
I didn't make a pledge or anything.
我又没立誓什么的
I'll tell it to them on the condition they let us both go.
我去告诉他们 让他们放我俩都走
It's a hell of a plan.
计划不错
Or I could just shake the name out of you.
或者我可以逼你说
Stand up.
站起来
I want you to see that I got four inches on you
看好了 我比你高四英寸[十厘米]
and you're giving up 30 pounds. I'm not your wife.
重三十磅[27斤] 我不是你老婆
Raise your hands above your hips
你敢抬手
and I'll knock you the fuck into next week.
我就把你打得不省人事
Your father was a drun wasn't he?
你父亲是个醉鬼 对吗
You aren't a consumer, you're a citizen.
你不是消费者 你是公民
You aren't an audience, you're an activist.
你不是观众 你是积极分子
You aren't a viewer, you're ACN.
你不是观看者 你就是ACN
You are ACN.
你是ACN
Which one of you--
你们哪个...
It's as offensive as I thought it was gonna be
我最初听说的时候
when I heard about it.
就猜到会这么无礼
Offensive to whom? Me. And him.
对谁无礼了 对我 还有他
And Will and Sloan
还有威尔 斯隆
and everyone who works here and you.
每个这儿的工作人员 还有你
We are ACN.
我们才是ACN
It's a slogan. It doesn't mean anything.
就是个口号♥ 没什么意义
First, I wouldn't be relieved
首先 如果我们的新口号♥
that our new slogan doesn't mean anything.
毫无意义这并不能让我放心
I meant But it isn't a slogan.
我是说 但这不是口号♥
It's a statement of our new direction.
这是我们新方向的宣言
We're gonna cover the conversation
我们要报道各种消息
because this is just the first one.
这才是第一步呢
Next one's gonna show citizen journalists
下次就是公民记者
filing stories from the Coffee Bean.
在香啡缤播报新闻了
Don? It looks like urine.
唐 这缩写像"尿"的英文
It doesn't. You're just complaining for the sake of it.
并没有 你只是单纯想抱怨吐槽下罢了
The best graphics house in the UK
这则广♥告♥可是花了七十万美元
was paid $700,000 to build that spot.
请全英国最好的广♥告♥设计公♥司♥制♥作♥的
I don't mean the animation. U-R-A-C-N.
我没说广♥告♥不好 我是说这五个字母
Our brains are trained to see groups of letters as a word
我们的大脑习惯将几个字母默认为一个单词
and visually that group of letters looks like urine.
而这五个字母给人感觉就像"尿"的英文
Maybe if we separate the U and the R.
也许不应该把U和R排一起
Maybe, but the best you can hope for
也许吧 但你能拿到的最佳广♥告♥语
is something with the gravitas of a vanity license plate.
也就是个性化车牌的水平
Maybe we should ask people to vote. After all, they are ACN.
也许该让观众投票 毕竟他们才是ACN
You know, Mac--
麦肯
Young people know when they're being patronized.
年轻人会知道什么时候自己被重视了
Everybody knows when they're being patronized.
大家都知道什么时候自己会被重视
I've been hearing this for 52 days.
这段言论我听了52天了
Because in 52 days,
因为在这52天里
I've put three Twitter monitors on our set.
我在我们片场放置了三台推特显示器
Passing weather systems
报道天气预报的时候
are reported like Al-Qaeda sleeper cells.
都像报道基♥地♥组♥织♥一样小心翼翼
And a total of 84 air minutes
整个84分钟直播时间
have been spent on the Mayor of Toronto
都在关注多伦多市长
while zero minutes have been spent on the Mayor of Detroit
而完全没有关注底特律市长
whose city is about two minutes away from bankruptcy.
尽管底特律市即将面临破产
Also in that 52 days, we've gone from fourth
同样在这52天里 我们的电视收视率
to third in households and second in the demo.
从第四声至第三 网络点击率升至第二
In seven weeks, the average age of our audience
七周内 我们观众的平均年龄
has dropped three years.
已经小了三岁
And we did all that while still managing to cover
获此成绩的同时我们仍然报道了
a military takeover in Egypt
埃及的军事接管新闻
and most recently, a pretty big scandal involving the NSA.
以及最近牵扯国安局的重大丑闻时间
We've got two reporters at the Moscow Airport right now.
现在就有两名记者驻莫斯科机场
Two. So can you do me a favor and not worry
两位 所以能否帮帮忙别去操心
that the world's most benign promo
全球最温和的广♥告♥宣传
is a threat to democracy?
会对民♥主♥产生的威胁
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表