剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
all transportation into and out of the city
交通方式都已经暂时封闭
and are combing through airport records, a very daunting task...
目前正在排查机场记录 非常艰巨的任务
Among the three dead is an eight-year-old boy
三名死者中 有一名八岁男孩
whom "The Boston Globe" has identified this morning
《波士顿环球报》今早已确认
as Martin Richard of Dorchester, Massachusetts.
是来自马萨诸塞州多彻斯特县的马丁·理查德
We understand friends and family will gather tonight...
今夜 朋友们和家人们会聚在一起...
You've got to like that. What's that?
你一定喜欢这个 喜欢什么
Oh, God, no, I didn't mean the boy.
不 不是说那个小男孩
I meant that the hotel TV is tuned to ACN.
我是说酒店电视切换到了ACN频道
They change it over from CNBC when I eat breakfast here.
我吃早饭的时候他们从CNBC频道换过去的
If Maria Bartiromo walks in,
如果是玛丽亚·巴蒂罗姆走进来
they'll find the remote in a hurry.
他们也会赶快找遥控器换台的
Listen, I'm gonna need to get back--
我得回去...
Hang on. You've got a tag.
等下 你标签没摘
Thank you. Someone didn't sleep at home last night.
谢谢 某人昨晚没回家睡哦
I slept at my friend's and needed a fresh... Yeah.
我在朋友那过夜 需要新 嗯
April 10. Yeah.
4月10日 嗯
A lot of investors got caught out when the Dow and S&P popped,
陶氏和标准普尔抛出时很多投资者被抓包
and I'm hearing a number of hedge funds
我听说很多对冲基金
were short the big indexes.
都缺乏大指数
Who do you think won? Our clients.
你认为谁会赢 我们的客户
Okay. Let me get that.
好吧 我来付
No. Come on, you got it last time.
别 拜托 上次就是你付的
I'm not allowed to let Goldman Sachs buy me breakfast.
我可不想让高盛集团请我吃早餐
You had an English muffin.
你只吃了个英式松饼
Hey, you know Billy Posener?
你认识比利·波兹南吗
The head media guy at Merrill?
美林的媒体负责人
Wife and two kids
家有贤妻 两个孩子
and he was caught having an affair
却被抓到
with his 24-year-old assistant,
和24岁的助理有染
whom he hired personally after two years of--
那助理是他自己雇的 读了两年
I'm not joking-- circus school didn't work out.
我没开玩笑 马戏学校 没有用
So he's gonna get fired and
所以说他要被开除了
Merrill's whole media department's
美林媒体部
gonna be without a rudder for a while.
得有阵子群龙无首了
Or acrobats, probably.
或许也没有杂技师了
Thank you. Thank you, Miss Sabbith.
谢谢 谢谢 莎碧斯小姐
In a news conference that ended just minutes ago
几分钟前 在我身后的州议会大厦里
behind me at the state house,
一场新闻发布会刚刚结束
Governor Deval Patrick
德瓦尔·帕特里克州长
has stated that only two devices were found.
声明仅找到两枚装置
None of the other evidence collected at the scene
现场搜集到的证据显示
indicates that any other unexploded devices will be found.
不存在其他未引爆的装置
The governor has also said...
州长还说
Yeah, it's my office. I'm just here.
没错 这是我的办公室 我刚到
You all right? I'm hiding from the twins.
你还好吧 我在躲双胞胎
Who are the twins?
双胞胎是谁
I'd guess you'd have to say my brother and sister.
我想你得说他们是我的弟弟妹妹
Until this moment, I didn't know you had siblings.
在此之前 我还真不知道你有兄弟姐妹
How's that possible?
怎么会呢
Half-brother, half-sister.
同父异母
My father's kids from his second wife.
我父亲和他第二任妻子的孩子
Randy and Blair. Which one's which?
兰迪和布莱尔 谁是谁啊
Doesn't really matter. What do they do?
无所谓 他们是干什么的
They go to parties. They go to clubs.
参加派对 混夜店
They order bottle service.
点整瓶服务
They do a lot of philanthropic work
只要是夜店的派对 提供整瓶服务
as long as it's a party at a club with bottle service.
他们总是乐善好施
They're like the brothers from "A Night at the Roxbury"
他们就像《舞翻天》里的兄弟
if one of them was a woman and the other one was dumber.
只不过一个是女的一个是蠢蛋
They're up from South Beach for one of several
他们从南滩来参加他们
25th birthday parties they're throwing for themselves.
为自己举办的若干个25岁生日派对之一
I take it your dad left them some money.
我想你父亲给他们留了些钱
You work for them. They're stockholders?
你给他们打工 他们是股东
They will be when they turn 25.
等他们长到25岁就是了
I'm supposed to be giving them a tour of the building right now,
现在我该带他们参观大厦了
but I just know they're gonna
不过我知道他们
pass by a monitor with coverage from Boston
经过播放波士顿新闻的监视器时
and one of them's gonna say, "Oh, God, I just can't watch that.
一个会说 天哪 我看不下去
It makes me too depressed."
这消息令我难过
And I'm gonna put their heads in a wall.
我就会把着他们的头去撞墙
So I'm hiding in here.
所以我躲在这儿
Why here?
为什么是这儿
This is embargoed until it crosses the tape.
这事在揭晓前要保密
We're gonna miss our earnings projections by a little.
我们的收入预测差了一点儿
By a little?
一点儿
Did the Titanic miss New York Harbor by a little?
泰坦尼克号♥离纽约港是不是也只差了一点
Feel free to pile on.
随便你吐槽
You guys reaffirmed your guidance for the quarter a month ago.
你们一月前重新敲定的季度指南
I know. How could you do that
我知道 既然你知道会这么惨
if you knew the numbers were gonna be this bad?
怎么还能那样做
Qantas and Lufthansa decided they
澳洲航♥空♥和汉莎航♥空♥决定要
wanted to use Rolls-Royce engines in their new Boeings.
在他们的新波音飞机上用劳斯莱斯引擎
How did they keep that a secret? I don't know.
他们是怎么保密的 我不知道
The message I want to get out is that this is a one-time thing
我想传递的讯息是 这事仅此一次
and it's not gonna impact our full-year guidance.
不会影响到我们全年的计划
We're on track to meet our final numbers.
我们快要达到最终目标了
This is just a bump in the road.
这只是路上的一点小颠簸
You know I can't carry your water.
你知道我不能帮你
I'm not asking you to.
我没让你帮我
I'm just asking you to look at the big picture
我只想请你从大局着眼
and take it easy on us.
别为难我们
The big picture is we're gonna be down
大局就是本周末我们会
three to five points by the end of the week.
下降三到五个百分点
Three to five?
三到五个
All right, it was fun talking to you.
好吧 和你聊天很愉快
I know everyone on this floor thinks I'm an asshole,
我知道这层楼的人都认为我是个混♥蛋♥
but I run a good company.
可我把公♥司♥经营得很好
And that's all I've ever wanted to do--
那就是我想做的
run a good company that makes good products.
开个好公♥司♥ 生产好产品
And we may have a political difference on this,
我们在这点上也许有政♥治♥分歧
but I take a lot of pride in being a job creator.
但作为一名就业机会创造者我很自豪
Okay.
好吧
You really want to argue the indisputable fact
你真想讨论我降了141000员工工资
that I cut paychecks to 141,000 people?
这个不争的事实吗
Our difference of opinion isn't political, it's religious.
我们观点的不同之处不在政♥治♥ 是宗教
I'm an economist, and in my church
我是名经济学家 在我的世界里
it's your customers who are the job creators.
客户才是就业创造者
And no one here thinks you're an asshole.
而且这里没人认为你是个混♥蛋♥
Really? I do.
真的吗 我认为你是
Way to be up fourth with Boston.
快要变波士顿第四人了
I swear to God, my Aunt Isadora,
我对天发誓 我那住在疗养院的
who is in a nursing home and blind,
瞎眼阿姨伊莎多拉
called me with the news before it was on our air.
在我们播出这则新闻前打电♥话♥告诉了我
If Mac allowed us to use Aunt Isadora as a source...
如果麦肯同意把伊莎多拉阿姨用作线人的话
What was that about? It's embargoed.
怎么回事 保密
How was breakfast?
早餐怎么样
Well, I left the tag on the
今早我从布克兄弟店里买♥♥完衣服
clothes I wore out of Brooks Brothers this morning.
就穿上了 标签没摘
We're not good at this.
我们不善此道啊
And she tried to give me a message in a bottle.
她试着给我捎瓶中信
What was it?
什么信
Merrill's media buyer is gonna lose his job
美林的媒体负责人要失业了
because he's been having an affair
因为他和
with his 24-year-old assistant,
曾是马戏表演者的
who used to be a circus performer.
24岁的助理有染
That was an involuntary response
任何一个幻想马戏女的男人
you'd get from any man if he pictured a circus girl.
都会不自觉地有这个反应
Pictured her doing what?
幻想她干嘛
Why would she want you to know this?
她为什么让你知道这件事
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表