剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
I didn't break any laws.
我可没犯法
It was a solid warrant
他们有搜查令
and they had a solid reason for seeking it.
而且搜查理由也很正当
I'm not at all convinced we're the good guys.
我可不信我们都是好人
Where was he supposed to go? The source?
他本来要去哪 线人吗
Where was he supposed to go? The police?
他本来要去哪 去自首吗
He's not supposed to go anywhere with classified information.
他就不应该怀揣机密文件到处晃悠
That was the Assistant Attorney General,
我刚和联邦司法部长助理
the US Attorney for the Southern District,
南区联邦检察官
and the Deputy Director of the FBI on the phone.
及联调局副局长通过电♥话♥
And?
然后呢
We've negotiated a one-week ceasefire.
我们协商决定搜查延后一周
Friday night we'll all meet up at Main Justice in DC
周五晚我们在华盛顿的司法部大楼
and try to dig our way out of this.
协商处理这起事件
I'm not holding this story for a week.
要我隐瞒不报新闻一周 我可做不到
Holding the story for a week
瞒♥报♥新闻一周
isn't a problem. It's a problem for me.
不是问题 对我来说是
Doesn't it take at least a week
难道不得至少花一周时间
to vet 27,000 documents?
调查这两万七千份文档吗
If you put the same scrupulous attention into vetting this story
要是你投入和之前调查热那亚事件
as you did with Genoa, you should be done in no time.
一样的精力 那调查早就搞定了
You are sitting at the loser table.
你输定了
At your wedding, what else is available?
参加你的婚礼还要带什么吗
There goes your plus one.
记得带上你老公
All right, look, what I need is an assurance
听着 我需要能得到准确答复
that it's safe for Neal to come out of the dark.
尼尔是否暂时平安无事无需躲藏
The government is not going to make a move on either of you
警方在周五之前不会逮捕你们任何一个人
until Friday, and then hopefully never.
但愿永远都不会逮捕你们
They're still walking out of here with--
他们不还是扣走了我们好多...
Agents Levy, Hutchinson, thank you very much.
莱维探员 哈奇森探员 辛苦你们了
Thank you. Thank you.
没事 没事
You're getting the fish and the fish is gonna suck!
祝你这一辈子碰到谁谁就倒霉
You're talking about your own wedding.
你是在说你自己的婚礼吗
She's got a point. Where's Neal?
她说的没错 尼尔人呢
I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 快说吧
I don't know where he is. Good.
我真不知道他在哪 很好
You did something right. He's safe.
你这样就对了 他很安全
What?
什么
He's safe. That's all I know.
他很安全 我只知道这点
And don't ask me about it again, okay? Yeah.
别再问我尼尔的事了好吗 好的
Can I speak with you?
我能和你谈谈吗
I'm not sure I like the deal you just made.
我不满意你刚才和警方达成的协议
I don't care. How do you know he's safe?
你不满意不关我事 你怎么知道他安全
It's a premonition.
纯属直觉
Did you-- fucking hell.
你难道... 他妈的
Did you tell him where to go? No.
你告诉他躲去哪了 没有
Did you give him money? A bus ticket? No.
你给他钱给他车票了 没有
What happens Friday night?
周五晚上会怎么样
The investigators are gonna ask you and Neal
调查员将询问你和尼尔
to tell them everything you can without revealing the source.
你们得回答不暴露线人信息的所有问题
If they can connect the dots
如果他们无需知晓线人身份
without the identity of the source, great.
就能搞清楚事件全貌 那就好
If they can't?
要是他们不能呢
I don't know a district court judge who's ever let a reporter
我还从来没听说过有哪位法官
keep his source when national security was involved.
在涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥问题上 允许记者保密线人身份
And who decides if national security is involved?
那由谁来决定此事是否涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
The judge. You see my problem?
法官 知道我为什么不满意了吧
The judge is the one who's supposed to decide,
本来就该由法官来判断决定
not Matthew Broderick in "War Games",
不是由《战争游戏》的马修·布鲁德里克
not Neal, and not me.
也不是由我和尼尔决定
That's a prosecutor talking. Yes, it is.
检察官才会这么说话 没错
And how are we supposed to be in DC Friday night?
我们这周五要怎么赶去华盛顿
We do the news here at 8:00.
我们八点还要在这做新闻
The meeting's at midnight.
协商会议午夜开始
All right, obviously we'll talk more before then.
好吧 显然在会议前我们要说的话更多
But for now just go drink-- home. Just go home.
现在我们去喝...回家吧 都回家吧
That stunt with the cameras, that wasn't cool.
对搜查进行拍摄播报这一招不太明智
Neither am I.
我也这么觉得
All right.
好吧
We give them everything they want,
我们供出所有他们想要的信息
and in exchange we get to not go to jail?
以此换来我们免受牢狱之灾吗
We also get to run the story.
我们还要播报那条新闻
We get the guidance we need to run the story
我们按照规章指导播报此条新闻
without risking national security or anyone's life.
而不威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥及任何人性命
Good night.
晚安
I'm only going to ask you once.
我最后问你一次
Do you really know the identity of the source?
你真的知道线人的身份吗
Yes. That was stupid.
是的 那真是太傻了
That was something I would do.
我才会做这样的傻事
They're not gonna lock me up. I'm too big to jail.
我不会坐牢的 牢里装不下这么大块头
Until about half an hour ago,
半小时之前
I thought they wouldn't raid a newsroom.
我都不会想到他们会来突查新闻编辑室
They've got his hard drive now and if there's anything
他们扣下了他的硬盘 要是在那里面
on there that shows he's aided and abetted,
找到他教唆线人盗取机密的证据
then you and Neal are in two very different situations.
那你和尼尔最后的结果就相差甚远了
He used an air-gapped computer, remember?
他用了网闸电脑 不记得了
And where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 我不知道
Are you lying to me? No.
你是在骗我吗 没有
You know, since it's not possible
既然不可能让大家
for everyone to like you, I really think--
都喜欢你 我真的觉得...
I wasn't trying to get the FBI to like me.
我从没想让联调局的人喜欢我
They just happen to be the only ones in the room
碰巧是这间办公室里他们几个
authorized to do what they're doing.
有资格去做他们在做的事情
Why do we have a loser table?
我们怎么会有什么弱者专用餐桌
Your friends. All right.
你的朋友啊 好吧
Hi! I have here an EPA report that's been--
早 我手头有一份环保局报告
Hi!
早
Hi! I have here an EPA report that's been embargoed.
早 我手头有一份环保局的秘密报告
How did you get it? It doesn't matter.
你怎么拿到的 这不重要
The Scripps Institution of Oceanography in San Diego
圣地亚哥的斯克里普斯海洋研究所
measured the levels of carbon dioxide
测量了位于夏威夷的莫纳罗亚火山
atop Mauna Loa, a volcano in Hawaii,
上方的二氧化碳浓度
and found that it's passed a long-feared milestone,
发现已经远远超过了长♥期♥警戒线
400 parts per million, which is a concentration
400PPM[百万分之一] 这是
not seen on Earth in millions of years.
数百万年不见的浓度
Here's what happened.
情况是这样的
You started talking about CO2 levels
你开始说二氧化碳浓度的事情
and I started thinking about other things in my head.
我脑子里开始在想别的事情
CO2 is a gas.
二氧化碳是一种气体
The Scripps Institution of Oceanography,
由行业科学家组成的
which is made up of professional scientists,
斯克里普斯海洋研究所
measured the level of CO2 in the air and found--
测量了空气中的二氧化碳浓度 发现
The Mets need speed. The Mets need power. The Mets need pitching.
大都会队需要速度 需要力量 需要投球
That's what I'm thinking about right now.
我现在想的是这些
Living things need oxygen to stay alive.
生物需要氧气才能生存
I want a hot dog right now. Look
我现在想吃热狗 听着
Have you come to me for help?
你是来找我帮忙的吗
Have I Come to me for help?
我 找我帮忙的吗
No. What can I do for you?
不是 要我帮你做什么
I'd like some advice.
我需要点建议
What's another word for advice?
建议的另一种说法是什么
Look You showed a lot of wisdom coming to me for help.
听着 你在请我帮忙方面展现出了充足的智慧
I don't need help. Great.
我不需要帮忙 很好
I need help. Hit me.
我需要帮忙 说吧[打我]
Yeah, I think you know what I meant.
好 我想你没理解错
Yeah, I think I did.
对 肯定没错
This is an embargoed EPA report.
这是一份环保局的秘密报告
How'd you get it? Doesn't matter.
你怎么拿到的 不重要
The last time the levels
上一次浓度这么高
were this high was three million years ago.
还是三百万年前
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表