剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
My guess is Goldman and Merrill are competing to do a deal
我猜高盛在和美林竞争一笔生意
and she'd like me to weaken the competition for her.
她想让我为她缓和竞争
The puzzle is, who's buying who? And I like puzzles.
谜题是 谁买♥♥谁卖♥♥ 我喜欢解谜
No, you don't. I love puzzles.
不 你不喜欢 我喜欢
You literally talk back to "The New York Times" crossword.
你跟《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的填字游戏抬杠
You yell at it.
你冲它喊
Can I tell you something about the "New York Times" crossword?
跟你透露些《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》填字游戏的情况
Very often they put the wrong
他们总是把对的词放到
number of boxes in to house the correct word.
号♥码错误的格子里
Yeah. But this one I'm gonna solve
是 不过我会解决这个谜的
'cause I have my Bloomberg terminal.
我手握彭博社这个终端
Tell me again what you get for $24,000
再告诉我一遍我花1500美元没得到
that I don't get for 1,500?
你花24000美元得到的是什么
You wouldn't understand. Really?
你不懂 真的吗
You know how there are
你知道有些高个儿女人
tall women who don't mind dating shorter guys?
不介意和矮个男人约会吧
I don't mind that you're dumb. And, Don, I mean that.
我不介意你笨 唐 我是说真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you tag Will out for a while?
你能跟威尔出去一下吗
He's got to eat something.
他要去吃东西
Jim will catch you up on where we are right now.
吉姆会告诉你我们现在的进度
Where are we? Exactly where we were 12 hours ago.
进展到哪儿了 和十二小时前一模一样
I'm gonna give us a soft B-plus for the first day.
我给咱们第一天的表现打B+次等
Jenna! I thought it was a solid Bplus.
洁娜 我以为会是正B+上等呢
I'll tell you where we lost points. Yes?
我会告诉你哪些地方被扣分 怎么了
I'm almost certain I asked for French toast,
我敢肯定我要的是法式吐司
scrambled eggs, and bacon
炒蛋和培根
with a side order of bacon and a Dr Pepper.
配培根和一罐胡椒博士
You did. What do we have here?
没错 那你给我的是什么
Greek yogurt, a gluten-free muffin,
希腊酸奶 无谷麦芬
two hard-boiled eggs, one-third of a banana, and green tea.
两个全熟水煮蛋 三分之一根香蕉和绿茶
You're taking instructions from her, aren't you?
你听从的是她的指示吧
I've always been taking instructions from her.
我一直都听从她的指示
And you are looking at nothing out the window.
你别再假装看窗外了
Listen up. I'm from Nebraska.
听着 我来自内布拉斯加
I'm not like the rest of you. I can eat food without fear.
我跟你们不一样 我吃什么都不怕
Why did Greek yogurt suddenly become-
希腊酸奶怎么突然变成
never mind.
算了
Did we overuse the B-roll yesterday?
我们昨天是不是用太多备用卷了
I didn't think so. Did you?
我不觉得 你觉得呢
Just keep an eye on the smoke and people running.
你看看那些烟和到处跑的人群
Why soft? Ryan Guidry on the DC desk
为什么是次等 特区主播莱恩·古德里
signed off with an affiliate
刚刚解雇了一个特约记者
stringer by telling him to stay safe.
说让他保持人身安全
God damn it. He's not in the Sudan! He's in Beacon Hill!
该死 他又不在苏丹 他在贝肯山
I agree that it's infuriating.
我也觉得这太过分了
I don't care if there's a shoulder-mounted,
我不管是不是有肩挂式
rocket-propelled grenade launcher pointed at his face.
火箭推进榴弹发射器抵在他头上
I don't want anyone telling anyone to stay safe.
我不希望任何人让别人保持人身安全
Do we have to point out how transparent...
我们要指出这样做有多么
I will take him off the air... ...and manipulative that is?
我要让他下节目 意图明显 操纵过度吗
...just long enough to pummel him creating the illusion
直到用雪铲 制♥造♥出一种错觉
with a snow shovel. of a cast of characters
狠狠打击了他为止 一群人
who are in peril, The last words he hears
身处危亡 那么他在满头淤青
so don't touch that dial... before his bruised and bloody
所以别碰调频器 血流成河地回到电视台前
head goes back on TV... because suddenly you might,
听到的最后一句话 因为你可能会
you know, blow up. ...will be "Stay safe."
突然就爆♥炸♥了 就是"保持人身安全"
You guys about done? Yeah.
你俩吵完了吗 完了
Good. You're both idiots. Rundown meeting.
很好 你俩都是傻瓜 开台本会吧
All in all, I think we're doing well.
总的说来 我觉得我们还是干得不错的
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what doing well means.
我还在想干得不错到底是什么意思
You know what it means.
你知道那是什么意思
Let's go.
走吧
Jim. The source won't go on record yet,
吉姆 线人还是不愿意公开接受采访
but from everything she's seen,
但从她看到的情况来看
she's sure it was a pressure cooker bomb.
她很确信那是个高压锅炸♥弹♥
If she's sure, why isn't she going on the record?
如果她敢肯定 她为什么不愿意公开接受采访
And the FBI has a picture
联调局拍到了一张照片
of someone taking video at the finish line
是有人在爆♥炸♥发生时
at the time of the explosion,
在终点线录像
so they're trying to identify that person.
他们正在确定那个人的身份
Got it. Gary? Vigils are planned tonight
知道了 加里呢 今晚坎布里奇的哈佛纪念教堂
at Harvard Memorial Church in Cambridge,
波士顿市民公园的帕克曼音乐台
Parkman Bandstand in Boston Common,
将举♥行♥守夜祈福活动
and for the little boy at Garvey Park in Dorchester.
还有多切斯特的加维公园将专门为那个小男孩祈福
No, I repeat, no interviews with children.
不要 我再说一次 不要采访小孩子
What's the desk schedule?
节目什么时候播
1:00 and then DC takes a three-hour block.
一点钟 之后特区将连播三小时
Neal, tell us what's going on with the nocturnal nut brigade.
尼尔 说说夜行傻子部队情况如何
Somebody's trying to give me classified government documents.
有人想给我机密政♥府♥文件
Somebody asked for my encryption key.
有人管我要加密密钥
That's not uncommon, is it?
这不稀罕吧
No, but then they asked for a higher level of encryption.
但之后他们又要求更高等级的加密
Less common, but not unprecedented.
这就不正常了 但也不是史无前例
We use a site, CryptoHeaven, which is for--
我们利用一个网址CryptoHeaven 专门给...
Nerds. Yeah, and he told me to get an airgapped computer.
书呆子用的 对 他让我找一台气隙电脑
It's a computer that's--
就是一台
Never been connected to the internet.
从没连上过互联网的电脑
There's literally a gap of air
电脑与世界之间
between the computer and the rest of the world.
确实存在一道空气间隙
It's what I imagine the afterlife is like if you've been good.
如果你说得没错 你来世大概就是这个样子
Once I do that, he's gonna give me a flash drive.
如果我照做 他会给我一个闪存盘
How's he gonna get it to you?
他要怎么拿给你呢
I know you guys think I live in a world of crackpots,
我知道你们都觉得我活在一个疯子的世界中
and I'll grant you there's a troubling
我也同意你们认为
normal-to-crackpot ratio on my end of the field--
我处在正常人到疯子渐变线的疯子端
How's he gonna get you the flash drive, Neal?
他要怎么把闪存盘给你 尼尔
He's gonna tape it inside the
他会把闪存盘黏在
tank of a toilet in a restaurant men's room.
一家饭店的男厕里的一个马桶水箱中
Bull's-eye.
又猜对了
I think he's real. Why?
我觉得他是认真的 为什么
He's paranoid.
他很偏执
Well, why didn't you say so?
你为什么不早说
I was skeptical before, but now
我之前也很质疑 但现在
that I know your source has a mental illness...
我知道你的线人确实是有精神病
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Good.
很好
Neal.
尼尔
Go buy an air-gapped computer.
去买♥♥台气隙电脑
Thank you.
谢谢
The homemade bombs are considered
自♥制♥炸♥弹♥一向被认为是
improvised explosive devices, or IEDs.
简易爆♥炸♥装置 或称IED
It's created by inserting materials--
是通过将一系列材料
nails, ball bearings, glass-- into a pressure cooker.
包括钉子 滚珠 玻璃等 放入高压锅中
Just to be clear... You're coming to the top of the hour.
简单一点 快要到本时段收视第一了
Let's hand off to John in DC.
转接到特区的约翰
It's what you would buy at a Crate & Barrel.
就是你在家居店里就能买♥♥到的东西
And the fragmentation of the pressure cooker itself
利用简单的电子设备比如电子手表
creates lethal shrapnel when ignited
引燃高压锅时
using a simple electronic device like a digital watch.
它本身的碎片也会成为致命的弹片
You know what, sir? I'm sorry,
先生 很抱歉
I'd rather not give out the recipe.
我想还是不要透露炸♥弹♥制♥作♥方法
Unfortunately, the recipe
很不幸 制♥作♥方法
and the ingredients are readily available.
和原材料都唾手可及
Nabil Chatilla, FBI counterterrorism expert.
这位是纳比尔·夏迪拉 联调局反恐专家
Split 'em. It's 4:00 in the East
切 现在是东部时间下午四点
when you'd normally be seeing "Market Wrap-up" with me,
通常您应该收看的是我主持的"股市回顾"
but we'll send it to Washington and John Bingham
但我们现在将连线华盛顿的约翰·宾汉姆
for more continuing coverage of the tragedy in Boston.
了解更多波士顿悲剧事件的后续报道
And I'll let you know
晚些时候
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表