剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
You can't. I'm sorry, you can't run it at all.
不可以 抱歉 你不能发那篇报道
Why?
为什么
Pruit. He signs a deal at the end of the day
普鲁特 如果我们发那篇稿
and he won't if we run the story.
他今天就不会签约
Because of Will?
为了威尔吗
Says he doesn't think there's a chance Cedarman's gonna send him.
据说他认为希德曼不会让他去
It's not because of Will. He likes that Will's going to jail.
不是为了威尔 他希望威尔去监狱
He wants him to broadcast from there.
他要他从那里播报新闻
I'm certain they won't allow that.
我确信他们不会允许
I'm certain they won't, too.
我也确信他们不会
What's the problem, Reese? The fines.
有什么问题 里斯 罚款
His lawyers had to be told about the story
他的律师团听说了那篇报道
and they've advised him that if the story was gathered illegally,
他们建议如果那篇报道来源是非法的
the Justice Department can and
司法部门可以
probably will impose crippling criminal fines.
也很可能会提出巨额刑事罚款
This is horseshit. I know.
胡说八道 我知道
The source risked everything.
线人不顾一切
Neal's hiding in South America.
尼尔躲在南美
Will is facing a grand jury.
威尔在面对大陪审团
Bartho and his family fled the country.
巴索和他的家人逃到国外
And it was for nothing? Mac.
结果是白忙一场了吗 麦肯
It was for nothing? Yeah.
白忙一场了吗 是的
Selling the company is the
把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
only way you get to live to fight another day.
你才能养精蓄锐伺机再战
Do we ever get to win one?
我们到底有没有打赢的那天
I've got to go and tell the staff.
我现在去告诉员工
Hey, Mac. You know, the fight with the grand jury isn't over.
麦肯 跟大陪审团的战还没打完
They still want his source. I know.
他们仍想知道他的线人 我知道
Since the day you got here,
从你来这里的那天开始
Will's been having a battle with himself.
威尔就在与自身做斗争
Is he a real journalist or just good on TV?
他是一名真正的新闻工作者还是只会上镜
You ever think he might be doing this for you?
你想过他可能是为你才这么做的吗
Because I don't think there's
因为我认为
not a chance he's gonna be sent to jail.
他不可能不进监狱
I've got his ring on my finger.
他的戒指戴在我指头上
He's not doing this to win my approval.
他这么做不是为了得到我的认同
Then it would be the first thing I've seen him do that wasn't.
那可就是我见到的头一桩了
I'm going to tell the staff.
我要去告诉员工们了
I'm sorry. Thank you.
我很遗憾 谢谢
Can I make a suggestion which,
我可不可以提个建议
if you think about it, makes a lot of sense?
然后你思考一下看行得通吗
Don't say anything.
什么也别说
Have Rebecca go to Lasenthal and say we're willing
让丽贝卡去找拉森索尔告诉他
to kill the story in exchange for everybody's off the hook.
我们愿意撤下这篇报道换取大家的自♥由♥
Do you think there's a chance
你认为威尔会给丽贝卡
Will would let Rebecca utter those words?
说出那句话的机会吗
No.
不会
Let's pack the documents up in cartons and label everything.
把文件装到纸箱里 然后给它们贴标签吧
Yep.
好
Who's the most responsible reporter you can name?
在你心里谁是最负责任的记者
You. Thank you.
你 谢谢
Who doesn't work here.
不在这里工作的人
Maybe someone who could use a break.
需要换换口味的人
Responsible how?
怎么个负责任法
There is an old teacher of mine from Columbia.
我有个在哥伦比亚教过我的老师
She mostly gets garbage assignments now 'cause she's in her 70s.
她已经七十多岁了 所以她只能做烂新闻
Write her name down.
把她的名字写下
I just heard. Sorry, Bubba.
我刚听说了 很遗憾 哥们
Good afternoon.
下午好
I'll tell you, Mr. Geary, this isn't the best time.
告诉你 吉里先生 现在不是好时机
You two are a couple.
你们两个是一对
We're not, but maybe we can do this later.
我们不是 不过能不能以后再谈这事
No, you are. I have a signed letter declaring that you are.
不 你们是 在一封署名信上写着
It was sitting in my office
这封信被埋在我办公室里
in a pile of things I hadn't gotten to yet.
堆积如山还没时间处理的东西里
Somebody ratted us out? Yes.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥我们了吗 是的
Nobody around here would drop a dime. You're blowing smoke.
这里的人都守口如瓶 你在虚张声势
Who cheesed? Okay, Mugsy.
是谁说的 好了 马格西
You did.
是你
You did. Which one of us are you talking to?
是你 你在说谁
I think you know. What's he talking about?
我想你知道 他在说什么
Sloan wrote a letter to HR declaring the two of you a couple.
斯隆给人事部写信揭露你们是一对
Yeah, it was after you made
没错 就在你听了我给你的小道消息
$125 on the Chipotle trade I tipped you off to.
以125美元一股买♥♥了Chipotle股票后写的
We spent the last two weeks
过去两周时间我们
trying to conceal from this man that we're dating
一直努力向他隐瞒我们交往的事
and the whole time you knew
而在此期间你一直都知道
you'd sent him a letter saying we were dating?
你写过信告诉他我们在交往
Mmhmm. Why?
是的 为什么
Well, obviously I was hoping he'd never find out.
显然我希望他不会发现
But you knew he was gonna read the letter eventually.
但你知道他总有一天会看到那封信的
Eventually is a wonderful time of day.
总有一天是个完美时间点
This was a cross that bridge when we get to it situation for me.
对我来说 这就是所谓的船到桥头自然直
And here we are. We're at the bridge.
我们到桥头了 该顺其自然了
Wyatt Is lying to corporate something you do habitually?
怀亚特 你习惯性向公♥司♥说谎吗
Don and I like to make decisions
唐和我喜欢按情况分♥析♥
about lying on a case-by-case basis.
决定是否有必要说谎
Maybe you've helped enough.
你还是别说话了吧
Please, don't transfer one of us.
拜托了 别调走我们其中任何一个
We don't work together enough, but the little we do works.
我们合作不多 但每次合作都很愉快
And if you ask Sloan to choose between me and her job,
要是你让斯隆在工作和我之间选择其一
you wouldn't be able to get
她一定会在你话音未落之前
that sentence out before she said her job,
就脱口而出 选她的工作了
and I really like her and I'm trying to be good enough.
我真的很喜欢她 我正在努力配上她
And this here is the best thing that I do.
而这份工作是我最热爱的
And can I say one more thing?
我能再说一件事吗
It's just occurred to me that your company is only
我刚刚才想到 你们公♥司♥
going to own my network until the end of the day,
在今天结束之后才能掌管我们的电视台
so what the hell has this all been about?
所以这段时间你是在干嘛
Come to think of it-- -
现在想想...
I'm blown away you let me do it this long.
我也很惊讶你竟然让我搞了这么久
Why did you do it this long?
你为什么搞了这么久
Fun.
好玩呗
I work in HR.
我在人力资源部工作
Our days aren't scored by the "Hallelujah Chorus."
那里可不会每天唱响《哈利路亚》
I don't know anything about the story you were all working on,
我不知道让你们一直忙碌的报道是什么
but I know enough to say sorry.
但就我所知 我表示抱歉
Good luck to the two of you.
祝两位好运
I'm a big fan.
我是你们的粉丝
Put those Instagram photos back.
把Instagram上的照片重发出来吧
Yes, sir. Why haven't we heard anything yet?
好 先生 为什么还没听到消息
The board's still meeting.
董事会还在进行中
Pruit just walked into the building.
普鲁特刚刚走进这座楼
He's an hour early. Yeah.
他早到了一个小时 是啊
What are you guys talking about?
你们两个在说什么呢
The Bloomberg terminal will tell us everything we need to know.
彭博终端会告知我们一切
Bloomberg terminal, tell us
彭博终端显灵啊
what's going on with Toni Dodd's board meeting.
跟我们说说托妮·多德懂事会的情况吧
It's not a Ouija board.
它不是占卜板
I wasn't-- I was just, you know, praying.
我也没怎么...我就是祈祷一下
What are you two Hang on.
你们俩... 等一下
Their press rep just tweeted,
他们的新闻代表刚刚发推了
"Exciting about major media acquisition
"激动人心的通告 主流媒体收♥购♥
coming at 5:00 PM."
将在下午五点发布"
Go. Tell Reese.
去吧 告诉里斯
So what's going on?
什么情况啊
We found a white knight. Antoinette Dodd's gonna buy ACN.
我们找到救星了 安托瓦妮特·多德会买♥♥下ACN
Are you kidding? Hang on.
不是开玩笑吧 等一下
No, seriously. Hang on.
不 我说真的 等一下
How did you do that? Shit.
你是怎么办到的 该死
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表