剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
'cause it's a little not what we do. What's not what you do?
因为它跟我们的理念有点不服 哪部分不符
Giving deranged people with access to semiautomatic weapons
让疯子获取半自动武器
the locations of their targets while simultaneously
也就是他们的目标的方位
turning the rest of our brains into Wheatena.
同时把我们剩下的脑子熬成浆糊
That app's driving a lot of traffic.
这个应用的点击率非常高[也有开车之意]
I don't care if it's driving in the Grand Prix of Monaco.
哪怕是在参加摩纳哥大奖赛[F1] 我也不管
I need you to temporarily take it down.
我要你暂时关停
Then permanently take it down. You need to speak to my boss.
然后永久关停 那你得跟我上司谈
He's your boss. I'm your boss.
他就是你上司 我就是你上司
Lucas Pruit is my boss. I pitched him the app
卢卡斯·普鲁特才是我上司 我跟他介绍这个应用
and he loved it, which is why we have it.
他爱死了 所以我们才发布的
This is a warmed-over version of
这跟掴客五年前发布
the same app Gawker had and took down five years ago.
之后又下架的应用没什么本质区别
They still have a version of it, but this one's better.
他们现在还有另一个版本 但是这个更好
Look No, you look.
听着 不 你给我听着
We're all a little tired of being treated
我们都受够了你们对我们的态度
like we're not Neal Sampat.
我们跟对尼尔·桑帕特不一样
I like my app and it makes money,
我喜欢我的应用 而且它能赚钱
both of which are more than I can say for your 10:00 hour.
光这两点就比你们的十点档强
So if you have a problem,
所以如果你们有不满
and I got a hunch you got more than a few,
而且我想你们是非常不满
why don't you take it to Pruit?
你们问什么不直接去找普鲁特
Beat him up.
你来收拾他
No, he's right.
不 他说得对
Yeah, he's-- what?
是啊 他 什么
About the last thing he said. About the last thing you said.
他说的最后一句话 你说的最后一句话
We haven't been very welcoming
我们确实不太友好
and in a weird way we've been blaming him for Neal.
而且奇怪的是 一直因为尼尔而责怪他
If Digital can help us,
如果ACN在线能帮助我们
we should be supporting Digital.
我们就该支持ACN在线
That's right. Yeah.
没错 是啊
Come on the show and tell people about your app.
上节目来向观众介绍你的应用吧
Seriously?
真的吗
I'll ask MacKenzie for a block and I'll interview you.
我去问麦肯兹要个档期对你进行采访
All right. Awesome.
好啊 太棒了
An associate producer will give you the details.
制片助理会告诉你细节
You should apologize. Sorry.
你应该道个歉 对不起
To him. Habit. Sorry.
是向他 习惯了 对不起
Were you serious about that phone number?
那个电♥话♥的事情你是认真的吗
Yeah, but I think you can do better.
是啊 不过我觉得你能找到更好的
For real? I'm on it.
真的吗 我敢打包票
Okay, so when you vivisect this guy
要是你要深入剖析这个人
and especially his app, Pruit's not gonna be happy.
特别是他的应用 普鲁特会不高兴的
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
船到桥头自然直
You usually blow up that bridge when you come to it.
你的船到桥头一般都把桥撞断了
Would you mind giving me some space? I have a show to prepare.
能让我一个人待会吗 我还要准备节目呢
Sure, but this is my office.
好的 不过这是我的办公室
Yes, it is. Sorry.
对哦 不好意思
Hang on.
等等
There's an undergrad at Princeton who started a website
有个普林斯顿的本科生为那些
for students who have been raped,
被强♥奸♥后没有足够证据
but who don't have enough evidence
让警方采取行动的学生
for the police to take action.
建了一个网站
Victims can go onto the site either anonymously or not
受害人可以匿名或实名登入这个网站
and name names and describe their experiences.
在上面公布姓名和描述自身经历
Pruit wants the undergrad
普鲁特想找那个本科生
and one of the accused in the studio.
和一个在网站上被指控的人一起来做节目
That's a terrible idea. I know.
这主意真烂 我知道
Do you have a better one? Don't do it?
你还有更好的主意吗 别听他的
Do you have a better one where I get to keep my job?
你还有更好的能让我保住饭碗的主意吗
Charlie's gonna back you. Charlie told me to do it.
查理会支持你的 查理叫我去找吧
What's happening to him?
他怎么回事
I think you should consider letting me do the talking.
我觉得你应该考虑一下让我来说
At least at the top. We won't have much time with him
至少在飞机上让我来 我们不会跟他待太久
and I want to ask him, obviously, the extent
我想问他 最显而易见的问题就是
to which they've been keeping metadata,
他们记录元数据的深入程度
how much the agency learns from this kind of information,
以及那家机构会从这些信息里了解些什么
and in what ways the FISA reports have provided
还有如何从《外国情报监听法》报告中
insufficient oversight of the NSA.
读出国♥家♥安♥全♥局的监管不力
I want to ask him at what point
我倒想问问
he decided to declare war on the United States.
他为什么会决定与美国政♥府♥为敌
So I think you should let me get the ball rolling.
所以我觉得还是让我来问吧
You and your whole generation's contempt for institutions.
你们这一代的人都太轻视那些国家机构了
I'm two years younger than you.
我就比你小两岁
With your hair and your clothes and your music.
你们的发型 衣着 还有音乐
Here it is. Here's the gate.
这边走 这边是登机口
You sure?
确定吗
It says departs for Havana at 11:55 PM.
这边写着晚上11:55飞往哈瓦那
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We had a nine-hour flight from New York.
我们刚从纽约坐了九小时飞机过来
I was brushing up on my Russian with my Russian phrase book,
我在对着俄♥罗♥斯♥词组书温习俄语
or Russkiy razgovornik,
或者应该称俄♥罗♥斯♥词组书[俄语]
while you were watching "Star Wars" on your iPad.
而你则忙着在iPad上看《星球大战》
Trek. "Star Trek."
迷航 《星际迷航》
Both excellent examples of genius,
这两部片都极为天才
but different in every imaginable Yeah, shut up.
但是在想象层面上... 闭嘴吧
Good evening. Good evening.
晚上好 晚上好
Then we'll speak in English.
那我们用英文说吧
You're American press, yes?
你们是美国的媒体吧
I have not seen Edward Snowden. I do not know where he is.
我没见过爱德华·斯♥诺♥登 我不知道他是谁
That's all right. We just want to check in
没关系 我们只是想
for the midnight flight to Havana.
为半夜飞往哈瓦那的航♥班♥检票
That's Aeroflot seven, departing 11:55?
是11:55起飞的俄♥罗♥斯♥国航7号♥班机吗
Yes. Margaret Jordan and James Humdrum.
是的 玛格丽特·乔丹和詹姆斯·汉德姆[无趣]
Harper.
哈珀
That guy's from ABC's Moscow bureau.
那人是ABC莫斯科分部的
And that's Reuters and that's "Le Monde."
那是路透社的 那是《世界报》的
He's going to Cuba. He's gonna be on this flight.
他就是要去古巴 就是要上这架飞机
I do not show reservation for Margaret Jordan.
我没找到玛格丽特·乔丹的登机牌
Really? I'll try Humdrum.
真的吗 我找找汉德姆先生的
Harper. James Harper.
哈珀 詹姆斯·哈珀
The office bought our tickets while we were in the air.
我们在飞机上时公♥司♥的人帮我们订的票
I do not show reservation for Harper.
我也没有找到哈珀先生的登机牌
Would you mind checking again?
你能再查一遍吗
What do you think will happen the second time?
你觉得第二遍会出现奇迹吗
Would you ask her to check again?
你能让她再查一遍吗
Would you mind checking again? In Russian.
你能再查一边吗 用俄语
I understood in English. And I have checked again.
我懂英语 我已经重新查了一遍
And lo and behold, got the same result.
你们看 还是一样的
All right. Can we have two coach seats to Havana?
那好吧 我们能买♥♥两张去哈瓦那的经济舱吗
The flight is sold out. Of course it is.
本航♥班♥已满员 我想也是
I'll call the office.
我打电♥话♥给办公室
Unless the office can build two seats and install them
除非办公室的人能在四小时内造两个座位
on the plane in the next four hours, it's not gonna do any good.
再安装到飞机上 不然就帮不上什么忙
Excuse me. Do you speak English?
不好意思 你能说英语吗
Agence France. You speak French. Great.
法语 你说法语啊 太好了
I speak English, too. Okay.
我也说英语 好吧
'Cause when I said-- it doesn't matter.
我之前说...没事
I would like to buy your ticket from you at a substantial markup.
我愿意高价购买♥♥你的机票
How substantial? Twice what your office paid for it.
有多高 你办公室给你报销的两倍
You can catch the next flight and pocket the difference.
你可以乘下一班 差价就是你自己的了
That's a good deal. Yes, it is.
听起来不错 是啊
I don't have a ticket for the flight.
我没有这架航♥班♥的机票
You don't? No.
没有吗 没有
What are you doing here?
那你在这干什么
I'm here to photograph Mr. Snowden.
我是来拍斯♥诺♥登先生的
This is a very big story. You agree?
这是个大新闻啊 你同意吗
I do.
我同意
I do agree.
我同意
We have to get on this flight.
我们得上这班飞机
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表