剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
turn into rage and bad decisions
我没有那种由严重的自卑
when I think about her being smart.
转化为愤怒和不理智行为的感觉
You're saying I do? It seems to come up a lot.
那你是说我有喽 你好像经常这么表现出来
I don't like media types.
我不喜欢传媒行业的人
East Coast elites. Yeah.
东海岸的精英 对
That's a thoroughly original opinion.
这个见解真是太独到了
I've never heard that before.
在下闻所未闻
See, you people think we can't recognize sarcasm.
看吧 你们这种人觉得我们听不懂讽刺
We can. We just call it being an asshole.
我们听得懂 我们管它叫装犊子
And we call you a shit kicker.
我们管你这种人叫做饭桶
And you still don't think you look down at some people.
你还不承认你瞧不起人
Down is where some people are.
有些人就是让人瞧不起
What's your mission to civilize?
你教化众生的使命是什么
Who told you about that?
谁告诉你的
You did. When?
你说的 什么时候
A while ago. I don't remember that.
之前说的 我不记得有这事
Mission to civilize, what is that?
教化众生 什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
It's not nothing. It's just a joke.
肯定有什么 只是个玩笑
No, it's not. It's nothing.
不是 什么都不是
What is it?
是什么
It's a reference to Don Quixote.
引用堂吉诃德的话而已
The knight? He wasn't a real knight.
那个骑士吗 他算不上真正的骑士
He was an old man who was delusional. He thought he was a knight.
一个精神错乱的老头子 自以为是骑士
He took on a world that was bleak and morally corrupt.
跟一个无可救药且道德败坏的世界较量
How'd he do?
他怎么样了
He got his ass kicked.
他被人整惨了
See? And that's the thing.
看吧 重点就在这儿
I don't want to see you get your ass kicked.
我不想你被人整
That's-- that's not true. That was dishonest.
这不是真话 我说的是假话
I badly want to see you get your ass kicked.
其实我太想看到你被人整的惨样了
I know.
我知道
And that picture of you and your father,
那张你和你父亲的照片
I'll bet he wasn't trying to teach you about civic morality.
我敢说他不是在教你什么社会公德
I'll bet he was just trying to teach you to fish.
他肯定只是在教你钓鱼而已
Please, you have to take your seats now.
请各位现在务必回到自己的座位
We're pushing back from the gate and all passengers
我们即将离开登机口
must take their seats, please. Thank you.
请各位乘客务必就坐 谢谢
We had seats across the aisle from him.
我们和他的座位就隔了个过道
The honeymooners had two
那对新婚夫妇的座位
seats across the aisle from Edward Snowden.
离爱德华·斯♥诺♥登仅隔了一个过道
Boris and Natasha had the golden tickets.
博瑞斯和娜塔莎的机票真是绝了
We'd have had him the whole flight except for one thing.
我们本可全程采访他 除了一点
He's not on the plane. You know where he is?
他不在飞机上 你知道他在哪吗
Probably back in the airport. Yeah.
差不多还在机场 对
So we'll be flying 600 miles an hour
而我们将以每小时960公里的速度
away from the story.
飞离报道现场
Fuck!
妈的
Why didn't you call her?
你为什么没打给她
What?
什么
Why didn't you call Hallie?
你为什么没给哈莉打电♥话♥
You're a noodge, Maggie. You know that?
你很唠叨 玛姬 你知道吗
I'm just asking.
我就是问问
If you really like her, it's a stupid thing--
如果你真心喜欢她 这么做很蠢...
I like you.
我喜欢你
And I don't really know why you don't know that.
而且我真不知道你为什么没看出来
Because--
因为...
because if you wanted to be with me, you'd be with me.
如果你想跟我在一起就会跟我在一起了
That's just not at all true.
这么说完全不对
You were with Don when I met you.
我们初识时你和唐在一起
You never called me from New Hampshire.
你在新罕布♥什♥尔州时从没给我打电♥话♥
Yes, I did. No, you didn't. Ever.
我给你打了 不 你从没打过
And you knew I had split up with Don and you knew why.
你知道我和唐分开了 你知道原因
You went through Lisa, you went through Hallie.
你跟利萨在一起 跟哈莉在一起
And you never called me from New Hampshire.
你没从新罕布♥什♥尔打电♥话♥给我
So it's really not as obvious as you think it is.
所以事情没你说的那么想当然
And it's also probably not true.
而且它很可能不是真的
Well, the rest might be right--
其它的部分有可能是真的
it's not, but it had potential--
它虽然不是真的 但有可能
but the last thing was unambiguously wrong.
但最后一点绝对是错的
What language are you I do like you.
你在说什么 我确实喜欢你
I like you and I'm glad I said it.
我喜欢你 而且我很高心终于说出来了
Even though now I wish I had said it
虽然我现在希望自己应该在
at the end of a 13-hour flight.
长达13小时的航程结束时再跟你说
Yeah, this is gonna be uncomfortable.
现在情况会有点尴尬
I'm gonna switch seats with someone.
我要跟别人换位子
I'll switch seats. I'll sit in Snowden's seat.
我要换位子了 我去坐在斯♥诺♥登的位子上
That's not far enough.
坐得还不够远
It's gonna be weird if we can see each other.
如果我们能看见对方 感觉会很奇怪
Okay.
好吧
I'm making a motion that the court
我要提出一个动议
vacate its initial contempt finding
法庭应该取消最初的蔑视罪指控
because enough is enough.
因为要知道适可而止
Do I need grounds? Sure.
我理由充分吗 当然
The government now possesses information
政♥府♥已经掌握足够的信息
that will help it independently find the source.
可以自己找到线人
But mostly, enough is enough.
但最主要的原因还是 得适可而止
You can't lock up a man for 52 days
你不能把人关上52天
without him knowing
却不告诉他
when or even if he's ever getting out.
他何时甚至有无可能被释放
You can't lock up a reporter
你不能因为一名记者保护他的线人
for protecting his source.
就把他关起来
You can't have everything. And you Rebecca.
你不可能事事称心 而且 丽贝卡
I have not yielded the floor.
我还没说完
I won't be contesting your motion.
我不会反对你的动议
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I won't be contesting your motion. I'll be joining us.
我不会反对你的动议 我会同意的
This isn't supposed to be punitive. It's supposed to be coercive.
关押本不是为了惩罚 是为了让他说出线人
And plainly he's not giving up the name.
而他无论如何也不会说的
He'll sleep at home tonight.
他今晚会在家睡
Follow me.
跟我来
Follow me.
跟我来
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Exactly where you think we're going.
去你想的那个地方
I don't know what-- I'm confused.
我不知道 你把我绕晕了
We're running into turbulence.
飞机遇到了气流
You have to go to your seats and put your seat belts on.
你们得回到自己的位子上 系好安全带
This is awkward.
好尴尬
I was sitting far away from you. I was watching episode four.
我坐得离你很远 我在看第四集
I'm sorry, would you mind trading back?
不好意思 你介意换回来吗
We're in the middle of turbulence.
现在飞机遇到了气流
It's nothing. It's due to the action
这没什么 不过是由于
of molecular viscosity called laminar flow.
分子粘度变化而产生的层流
Okay.
好吧
Where did that come from? Sit down. Put on your seat belt.
这又是怎么回事 坐下 系好安全带
And we're joined now by Bree Dorrit, editor of ACN Digital
现在我们请到了布瑞·多里特 ACN在线的编辑
and father of the ACN gage app.
ACN追踪应用的创始人
Thanks for joining us, Bree. Hi, Sloan.
谢谢你的到来 布瑞 你好 斯隆
We saw some of it in the package we just played,
我们刚刚已经在视频里看过了
but tell us about ACN gage.
但是跟我们说说ACN追踪的细节
It's a map that tells you where celebrities
这是一份地图 告诉你各界名人
have been sighted in New York or Los Angeles.
在纽约或者洛杉矶的哪些地方被人看见了
And soon we'll be expanding to
很快我们会把地图范围扩大到
Vegas and South Beach.
拉斯维加斯和迈阿密南滩
Any time you want, you can scroll around and see, you know,
你可以在任何时候翻看地图
Jude Law was shopping for condoms at Duane Reade on 57th or--
裘德·洛在57街的药店买♥♥避孕套 或者
So people are out there
所以人们在外面
and they can post a message to us and say,
可以发一条信息告诉我们
"Kristen Bell and her kid are at the 4:00 PM showing
"克里斯汀·贝尔和她的孩子在穹光电影院
of 'How to Train Your Dragon' at the ArcLight"?
观看下午四点场的《驯龙高手》
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表