剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
You would have gotten sick and died?
道个歉会死吗
As soon as you said the word romantic--
在你一说浪漫那个词的时候...
I didn't say it, Tess did. You recounted it.
不是我说的 特丝说的 你复述了
I was telling a funny story.
我可是在讲笑话
As soon as you said romantic, I knew we were heading for Hallie.
你一说到浪漫 我就知道要提哈莉
After all, it's been two hours.
毕竟都两小时了
You would have tragically died from I did apologize.
你会悲惨地死于... 我道过歉了
"I'm sorry I overreacted.
"很抱歉我反应过度了
In fact, I'm so sorry that I sent this apology in a text."
事实上 我都自责到要用短♥信♥来道歉了"
How should it have been delivered?
那我该怎么道歉
In person for starters. She doesn't want to see me.
起码也得当面说吧 她不想见我
You know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗
Tess thinks you're my destiny?
特丝觉得你是我的真命天女吗
Call her right now. Tess?
现在打给她 特丝吗
Hallie. Call her right now.
哈莉 现在就打给她
You're halfway around the world on a big story,
你远在世界另一端报道重大新闻
but you just wanted to hear her voice.
但你只想听到她的声音
Do you want her back, Jim?
你想挽回她吗 吉姆
Those two are on the plane. Do you want her back?
那俩登机了 你想挽回她吗
Of course. Then do what I'm telling you
当然了 那就按我说的做
and wait for further instructions.
再等我接着教你
Do it. You can hold our place?
打吧 你能占住我们的位置吗
Yeah, I think I can handle standing on the ground.
能 我还是有把握能站在地面上的
'Cause it's not a bad idea.
因为这主意还不错
Don't get into any, you know, areas.
不要说别的废话
Just tell her you wanted to hear her voice
就告诉她你想听她的声音
and that you love her and that you'll call her from Cuba.
你爱她 你到了古巴会给她打电♥话♥
All right, I'll be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
What happened? It was voicemail. I hung up.
怎么了 转到语♥音♥信箱了 我挂了
You'll keep trying, right?
你会再打的 对吧
Yeah.
会的
You did good.
做得不错
I already know what he'll say.
我已经知道他要说什么了
So do I. I've spoken to him.
我也知道 我已经和他谈过了
He denied it? Yeah.
他否认了 是的
What did he say happened?
他怎么说的
You don't want to hear it.
你不想知道
Yes, I do. It's upsetting.
我想 会让你难受的
I have a new standard for what upsets me.
我现在对什么让我难受有新的标准了
He said it was consensual? Yeah.
他说那是两厢情愿的吗 是的
How can it be consensual if
如果其中一方没有意识
one of the consenting parties isn't conscious?
能说是两厢情愿吗
It can't be. So what did he say?
不能 他怎么说的
Mary, he says you said, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.
玛丽 他说你说”操♥我♥操♥我♥操♥我♥
Get two guys in here who will fuck me."
"带两个愿意干我的男人来"
Yeah, that...
是啊
that sounds like me.
听起来挺像我会说的
And he's changing his story a little.
他对故事做了点改动
That's something that would come out in a trial.
在审讯中这是会露出马脚的
There's not gonna be a trial.
不会有审讯的
There's not gonna be an arrest.
也不会有逮捕
And there's not gonna be an investigation.
连调查都不会有
Mine's gonna be one of the 700,000 untested rape kits,
我的将成为七十万个未检验的强♥奸♥案中的一个
so I started this website.
所以我创建了这个网站
Do you know who Sloan Sabbith is? Sure.
你知道斯隆·莎碧斯是谁吗 当然
She's my girlfriend. Well done.
她是我女朋友 赞
About, I don't know, a year and a half ago,
大概 我猜 一年半以前
she was dating this guy and they broke up and he was pissed.
她和一个人约会 然后他们分手了那人很生气
She'd posed for him, some naked pictures,
她之前给了他些裸照
and he posted them on a site called RevengePorn.Com.
他把这些照片放到一个叫做"复仇黄♥片♥"的网站上
I remember. What did she do?
我记得 那她怎么做的
She broke his jaw, but I'm not recommending that.
她一拳打烂了他的下巴 我倒是不推荐这种做法
This isn't revenge. It's a warning.
这不是报复 这是警告
It's a public service. Do not go on a date with these guys.
这是一种公共服务 不要和这些人约会
Do not go to a party with these guys.
不要和这些人一起去派对
Do not give these guys a job ever.
永远不要给这些人工作
Wait, they're avoiding jail and you think I'm being too harsh?
等等 他们逍遥法外 你却觉得我太过分了
Don't you think there's a chance
你不认为可能
that somebody's gonna use the site as revenge?
有些人会用这个网站实施报复吗
That somebody's gonna make up a story and ruin a kid's life?
有人会编造一个故事来毁掉一个孩子的一生
Jeff got into Stanford Medical School. Not anymore.
杰夫进了斯坦福医学院 不能读了
There were NFL teams looking at Brandon. Not anymore.
橄榄球联盟球队看中了布兰登 不能去了
Yeah, you can imagine how sad that makes me.
你可以想象我有多伤心
Don't you think there's a chance that somebody,
你不认为有可能
a woman who feels rejected--
某个被抛弃的女人...
Yeah, bitches be bitches. I get it.
是啊 贱♥人♥就是矫情 我懂
I'm just saying that if a grown man
我只想说如果一个在
who works in arbitrage at one of the biggest banks in the world
世界最大银行之一干套汇的成年男人
can post naked pictures of his ex on RevengePorn.Com--
都会把他前任的裸照放到"复仇黄♥片♥"上去...
Yes, I think there's a chance and I've weighed the cost benefit.
是的 我认为有可能 而且我已经权衡了利弊
I have. If another girl got raped because I didn't say anything
我权衡了 如果另一个女孩因为我
or because someone else didn't say anything--
或者别人没有站出来而被强♥奸♥...
I know. You don't know.
我懂 你不懂
And you're right about that, too.
你这话说的也对
Then what am I wrong about?
那我哪里错了
What am I wrong about?
哪里错了
I don't like Jews. I said it.
我不喜欢犹太人 我说出口了
People are afraid to speak their mind these days.
现在的人都不敢说出真实想法了
I haven't noticed that.
我倒没发现
First of all, we've got, what, 3%?
首先 有多少人 百分之三
Is that how many Jews there are,
是有这么多吗
3% of America? A little less.
百分之三的美国人 比那少一点
Less than 3% of Americans
不到百分之三的美国人
controlling the banks, the media, Hollywood.
掌控着银行 媒体 好莱坞
They didn't take those things in an armed assault.
他们不是通过武力得到这些的
That's exactly how they did it.
他们就是
Their grandparents came here from the Polish ghettos
他们的祖父母从波兰的贫民窟
and the Russian villages and they told their sons,
俄♥罗♥斯♥的农村来到这 告诉他们的儿子
"Don't work with your hands."
"不要干体力活
Go to law school. You go to medical school.
”去读法学院 医学院
You go to business school.
”去读商学院
You don't get calluses on your hands. You wear a suit to work."
"不能让手上结茧 要穿西装去上班"
Given the time they came from and
想象他们来的时代
the one that was coming, it was pretty good advice.
以及来的那些人 这都是很好的建议
And guys like you worship them.
而像你这样的人崇拜他们
You'd give anything to be Jewish. You're Protestant, right?
你会不惜一切成为个犹太人 你是新教♥徒♥吧
Catholic. Nah, not on both sides.
天主教 不是父母都是吧
My mother was Catholic. So is my wife.
我妈妈是天主教♥徒♥ 我妻子也是
Is that why you hit her? No, I'm not prejudiced.
所以你打她 不是 我没有偏见
You assume I am 'cause I do real work.
你认为我有 因为我是干实事的
What do I do? Please, buddy.
那我♥干♥的是什么 拜托 兄弟
You want to trade jobs with me? No.
你想和我换工作吗 不想
'Cause you're too smart for what I do.
因为你智商太高 做不了我的活
Just like the Jews.
就像犹太人一样
That's why your father drank.
所以你♥爸♥才喝酒
I'm making an executive decision.
我要做个行政决策
Should I quiet everyone down?
我应该叫所有人安静吗
We can't be in this line because A-- you know,
我们不能排这个队 因为第一 你知道的
and B-- he'll have already talked to everyone who's boarded.
第二 他会提前和登机的人谈过了
We need to be on the plane early.
我们得早上飞机
Let's go back to the first plan.
我们回到第一计划吧
No reporter is gonna sell us their ticket.
没有记者会把票卖♥♥给我们的
There are people on this flight who aren't reporters.
这班机上有人不是记者
Let's look around and identify them.
咱们好好看看找出这种人
Those two are on their honeymoon.
那两个在度蜜月
I do, just a little. My husband does not.
我讲 一点点 我先生不会讲
I'm Maggie Jordan and this is Jim Harper.
我是玛姬·乔丹 这位是吉姆·哈珀
We are from an American news agency.
我们是美国新闻机构的
Atlantis Cable News.
亚特兰蒂斯有线新闻
He says Atlantis is a lost--
他说亚特兰蒂斯是遗失的...
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表