剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Don't leave me here.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
瓦迪姆 别把我们留在这儿
Vadim! Don't leave us here!
放他们出来
Let them out.
希望这份薄礼可以帮你们洗心革面
I hope this small gift will help you in your new lives.
我去看看达达尼昂
I'm going to check on D'Artagnan.
他们的感恩之情溢于言表 队长
Did you see the gratitude on their faces, Captain?
慈悲远胜过皮鞭和绞架
Mercy is more effective than any whip or gallows.
可穷凶极恶之徒只会当陛下的善良是弱点
The worst offenders would only consider Your Majesty's
加以利用
gentle nature a weakness.
有些人就是生性本恶
Some men are just born bad.
这边
This way.
有人越狱
Prisoners escaping!
保护王后
Protect the Queen!
这边
This way!
别放跑他们
Don't let them through!
别开枪 里面有火枪手
Don't shoot! There's a Musketeer in there!
瓦迪姆跑了
Vadim has escaped!
回来
Get back.
守住防线
Hold the line!
关门
Close the door!
护送王后出去
Get the Queen out!
站住
Stop...
-不然杀了王后 -别开枪
- or your Queen dies. - Hold your fire!
退后
Back...
退后
Back!
开门
Open the gate.
打开门
Open the gate!
照他说的做
Do as he says.
快去开门
Do it! Open the gates!
瓦迪姆
Vadim!
我说过 他们会放我出去
You see, I told you they'd let me walk out of here.
伤到王后 我们就死定了
Hurt the Queen and we're all dead.
现在不需要她了 快走
You don't need her any more. Let's go. Come on!
王后陛下 十分抱歉
Your Majesty, my apologies.
希望这小插曲没有坏掉您的兴致
I hope that, apart from this, you've enjoyed your trip.
开枪 别放跑他们
Shoot them! Don't let them escape!
放下武器
Weapons down!
小子
Boy!
把他打下来
Bring him down!
去追他们
After them!
我的天哪 他这是干什么
What in the name of God is he doing?
你还觉得达达尼昂是合适人选吗
Do you still think D'Artagnan was the right man for the job?
没事了 没事了
Don't worry. It's fine.
看着我 看着我 没事了
Look at me, look at me. It's over.
我能保护你
I've got you.
的确
So you have.
抱歉 王后陛下
My apologies, Your Majesty.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
天哪 瓦迪姆要干什么
My God, what is Vadim planning?
开战 叛乱
War? Rebellion?
我要弄明白 有动向即刻通报我
I must know. Keep me informed of developments.
我已传令手下 见到瓦迪姆格杀勿论
My men have orders to shoot Vadim on sight.
如果达达尼昂跟他在一起 也会有生命危险
If D'Artagnan is with him, he, too, is in grave danger.
他只能自求多福了
His life is in his own hands now.
都听到了吗
You heard all that?
当然
Of course.
达达尼昂死掉多可惜
D'Artagnan's death would be a waste.
我不像你 被爱冲昏了头脑
I'm not here to indulge your romantic whims.
我并不是爱他
Romance has nothing to do with it.
我设下万无一失的圈套 他却死里逃生
I laid a perfect trap for him. He should be dead, he isn't.
说明他有过人之处
That makes him unique.
我用得着这样的人
I can do something with a man like that.
他为什么还要再信你
Why should he still trust you?
因为他对我动了心
Because he's already half in love with me.
你留给他一把沾血的匕♥首♥ 陷他于死地
You left him with a bloody dagger in his hand, facing the noose.
他得蠢成什么样
What kind of idiot
才会忘掉这事
would overlook that?
"原谅我 达达尼昂
"Forgive me, D'Artagnan.
那男人是头野兽 我自卫时刺死了他
"The man was a beast, I stabbed him in self-defence
我惊惶失措 但从未想过让你顶罪
"and then I panicked. I never meant you to take the blame.
听闻消息后我心如刀割 你对我这么好
"I was in torment when I heard. You, who were so good to me,
又温柔 又和善
"so loving, so kind.
你想让我如何补偿 我都如你所愿"
"Let me make amends in any way you desire."
为您效力五年 您还怀疑我的本事
Five years in your service and you still doubt me?
达达尼昂的死活我本就不关心
D'Artagnan's fate is a matter of indifference to me.
你的任务是找到瓦迪姆
Your task is to find Vadim.
花是送我的吗
Are those flowers for me?
不是
No.
我朋友菲力克斯认为我不该带你来
My friend Felix thinks I was wrong to bring you here.
他对火枪队可是颇有怨怼
He doesn't like Musketeers.
我说过了 我不是火枪手
I told you, I'm not a Musketeer.
只是一名在逃重犯
I am a wanted man on the run.
否则还能是什么
What else have I got?
我来告诉你另一种可能
Let me suggest another possibility.
为了找到真♥相♥
We're going to play a little game...
我们玩个游戏
to find out the truth.
我逐根敲断你的手指
I'm going to hack your fingers off, one at a time,
直到你承认自己是探子
until you admit to being a spy.
如果我不是探子呢
And what if I'm not?
那你以后只能用脚趾数数了
Then you'll be counting on your toes.
不过我会饶你一命
But you'll be alive.
快下手瓦迪姆 剁他
Come on, Vadim. Cut him.
他可以信任
We can trust him.
只需注视双目 我便能分辨一个人的品质
I know a man's character by looking into his eyes.
从未走眼 他没问题
I'm never wrong. He's good.
这是一个错误
You're making a mistake.
别理菲力克斯
Take no notice of our Felix.
只怕鱼儿也比他有脑子
There's more brains in a fish.
欢迎加入我们的宏图伟业
Welcome to our glorious enterprise!
我们要重建一个崭新的法兰西
We're going to build a new France.
怎么做呢
How?
我们杀死国王和王后
We kill the King and Queen.
穷苦人必然群起响应
The poor and the dispossessed will rise up and join us,
夺回原本属于他们的东西
taking back what belongs to them.
我们会成为英雄
We'll be heroes.
要我说 你救了她的命
The way I look at it, you saved her life,
她大概会很感激
so she's probably grateful.
但一开始就是我们使她身陷险境 所以
But we did put her in danger in the first place, so...
也没准她会罚我们受鞭刑
...she might want to see us whipped.
这我倒没想到
I hadn't thought of that.
你说的我都紧张了
Oh, you've upset me now.
阿♥拉♥米斯先生
Monsieur Aramis!
国王麾下最勇敢的火枪手
Bravest of all the King's Musketeers.
不过忝列勇者之中 陛下
Only amongst the bravest, Your Majesty.
不知您的朋友是否介意我们单独聊聊
Perhaps your friend would grant us a moment's privacy?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
全然无碍
Oh, not at all.
可能还是有点酸痛
Well, perhaps it is a... a little sore.
可怜的阿♥拉♥米斯 这样英勇
Poor, gallant Aramis.
请受此薄礼 以示来自王后的感激之情
Accept this gift, as a token of your Queen's gratitude.
愿此物护佑你
May it keep you safe...
一生平安
...always.
你可知道你用那种眼神盯着她了
You know you were giving her the stare?
哪种眼神
What stare?
她是个魅力非凡的女人
She's a very attractive woman.
她不是一般女人
She's not a woman.
她是王后
She's the Queen.
你难道已经忘了阿黛拉·贝赛特吗
Or have you forgotten about Adle Bessette already?
她为了枢机主教弃我而去 已然离开巴黎
Adle chose the Cardinal over me. She left Paris.
好吧 但听我句劝 高枝莫轻攀
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表