剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Do you know how many husbands, fathers, lovers, brothers,
来我这里找寻失踪的姑娘
come here looking for their lost girls?
他们绝不承认这些女性自主选择离开
It can never be that these women choose to leave of their own free will.
一定是妮侬·拉罗克腐蚀了她们的心智
It must always be that Ninon de Larroque has corrupted them.
特蕾塞和芙蕾的地位远远不能与你相比
Therese and Fleur were far below you in status.
以她们的身份不能自己做出决定
They were not in a position to make a decision of their own free will.
我眼中所有女性尽皆平等
I view all women as equals,
无论她们是何背景与出身
no matter what the circumstances of their birth.
您既有钱又有闲来践行这类心血来潮的想法
You have the money and position to indulge such whims.
但您看看窗外 还能说众生平等吗
Look outside your window and tell me everyone is equal.
你这是指责我虚伪
You accuse me of hypocrisy?
多谢您协助调查
Thank you for your help.
我还会见到你吗
Will I see you again?
为什么
Why?
这就是原因
That's why.
今晚再来与我共进晚餐
Come back this evening and dine with me.
最近圣父陛下贵体有欠安
The Holy Father has been ill.
继任者遴选问题随之而来
Thoughts naturally turn to the succession.
认为你是最合适候选人的不在少数
There are many who consider you the outstanding candidate.
天主教会的至高宝座近在咫尺
The highest office within the Catholic Church is within your grasp.
你必须决断如何取舍
You must choose what to do next.
这个 女人
This...woman,
拉罗克女伯爵
the Comtesse de Larroque,
狠狠整治她
deal with her firmly.
教会乐见异端邪说被连根铲除
The Church likes it when heresy is rooted out.
我倒不至于把她说成是 异端分子
I wouldn't go so far as to call her a...a heretic.
这女人公然违抗天主圣命 还能是什么
A woman who openly defies God's laws? What other word is there?
我深感受宠若惊
I am deeply humbled.
我会权衡取舍
I will consider my options.
也许你能向圣安多尼祈祷以求指引
Perhaps you can pray to St Anthony for guidance.
您吻他的时候他表情一定很精彩
I'm sure his face was a picture when you kissed him.
我凭什么不能对心仪的人♥大♥胆追求
Why shouldn't I make the first approach to a man I desire?
我就没这么勇敢
I could never be so bold.
当女人自主行事时
You'd be amazed at what can happen
收效会令你惊奇
when a woman takes the initiative.
想必是这样
I'm sure I would.
请当心 我认识此人
Be careful. I know this man.
他会试图禁锢你 消弭你的呼声
He will seek to trap you and still your voice.
你认识他 怎么认识的
You know him? How?
一面之缘而已
It's only a passing acquaintance.
我不会对外人说的
Between ourselves,
芙蕾·博丹在这吗
Fleur Baudin, is she here?
不要如此忧虑
Don't look so worried.
如果你不喜欢 我不会再吻你
I won't kiss you again if you don't desire it.
这次我有所戒备
I'm better prepared to fight you off this time.
去就餐吧
Shall we dine?
我要先请您看件东西
There's something I need to show you, first.
为何让我看这个
Why are you showing me this?
您不觉得应该负责吗
Don't you feel responsible?
我让她受教育
I gave her an education,
给她吃穿
clothing and food.
难道是犯罪不成
Is that a crime?
如果你鼓动她鲁莽行事丢了性命 就是犯罪
It is if you encouraged the reckless act that cost her life.
我从没做过这样的事
I did no such thing.
我非常喜欢她的
I was so fond of her.
我感到痛惜 但绝无愧疚
I feel pity and sorrow, but not guilt.
我无意让您难过
I didn't mean to upset you.
你有
Yes, you did.
这是我们每个人最终的结局
This is the way we all must end.
我们无知的心脏不再跳动
Our foolish heart stopped.
灵魂永远离开躯壳
Souls utterly departed.
她太年轻了
She was too young.
麻烦你
Please.
给她盖上吧
Cover her face.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
一个小偷 今早从我手中逃脱了
A thief. He escaped me this morning.
-他怎么死的 -不晓得
- How did he die? - No idea.
这里新来的尸体很多
I've had a dozen fresh cadavers already.
他得慢慢排号♥了
He'll have to wait his turn.
看好那包 我一早派人来取
Look after this bag. I'll send for it in the morning.
请允许我问一句
May I ask...
您厌恶男人吗
do you dislike men?
我有许多追求者
I have had many suitors.
其中有一些还是很可亲的
Some really quite acceptable.
但我认为婚姻是一个诅咒
But I believe marriage to be a curse.
我不会屈服于它的
I will not submit to it.
凑巧的是 我同意
As it happens, I agree.
但是为什么
But why?
我是个富有的女人
I am a wealthy woman.
但是在我结婚当日 我所有的一切
But on my wedding day, everything that I own
都将归我丈夫所有
becomes the property of my husband,
包括我的身体
including my body.
我不会被任何人拥有
I will not be owned by anyone.
所以他们说的都是真的了
So, what they say is true?
你是一个桀骜不驯的女人
You are a rebellious woman?
我吓到你了吗
Does that frighten you?
没有
No.
但是 我从前结过婚
But...I was married once, and...
如今不爱风流了
now I'm done with romance.
-不欢而散吗 -可以这么说
- It ended badly? - You could say that.
我很遗憾
I am sorry for it.
我希望两性平等 不是相互仇视
I want equality between the sexes, not hate.
滚出去
Get out!
有麻烦了
Trouble.
那些是枢机主教的人
These are the Cardinal's men.
我对此一无所知
I knew nothing of this.
我的作品 停下 不要
My works! Stop! No!
退后
Stay back.
谁给你们权力这么做
Where is your authority for this?
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis!
找到她们了 睡在一间密室里
We found them... sleeping in a hidden chamber.
拉罗克女伯爵 奉枢机主教之令
Comtesse de Larroque, on the orders of the Cardinal,
您因涉嫌诱拐绑♥架♥芙蕾·博丹等人而被捕了
you are under arrest for the abduction of Fleur Baudin and others.
你说过她不在这
You said she wasn't here.
她求我不要和任何人说的
She begged me not to tell anyone.
-求你了 阻止他们 -抱歉 我不能
- Please! Make them stop! - Sorry. I can't.
走吧
Come on.
四名年轻女子
Four young women.
穿着睡衣
In their nightwear.
我不敢想象她们经受过怎样恐怖的事情
I can only speculate as to the horrors they have endured.
女孩们说他们没有被胁迫
The girls claim they were not coerced.
那为什么把他们锁在密室中
Then why lock them in a secret chamber?
那些可怜的孩子今后会怎样
What will happen to these poor children?
会尽快安排送还她们的家人
They will be returned to their families as soon as possible.
女伯爵呢
And the Comtesse?
她会被关押在圣十字修道院中
She will be held at the Monastery of the Holy Cross,
等候审讯
awaiting trial.
我在这其中嗅到了肮脏巫术的味道
I detect the foul stench of witchcraft in all this.
拉罗克女伯爵 是个女巫
The Comtesse de Larroque, a witch?
太了不起了
How marvellous!
她能骑着扫把飞吗
Can she fly on a broomstick?
能配置爱情药水吗
Make love potions?
陛下在说笑 但撒旦真的存在
Your Majesty is joking, but Satan is real
而且他的女性爪牙就在我们身边
and his female familiars are everywhere amongst us.
邪魔外道 一经发现务须灭绝
Evil must be extinguished wherever it is detected.
罗马将会抱着很大的期许
Rome will be following these events
关注事态发展
with great interest.
多么不讨喜的小个子啊
What a wonderfully unpleasant little man.
巫术 真是胡扯
Witchcraft? What nonsense!
我相信女巫应该是很丑的
I'm sure witches are supposed to be ugly.
女伯爵可没满脸疣子 不是吗
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表