剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我不习惯等人
We are not accustomed to waiting.
这都五年了 您还在意多等几分钟 陛下
After five years, what's a few more minutes, Your Majesty?
炎热
Heat.
苍蝇
Flies.
无聊
Boredom.
我真是爱死了列队迎宾
I do so love parades.
我在想要不要找点事 好比晕倒
You know, I'm thinking about fainting, just for something to do.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
你不记得萨伏伊的屠♥杀♥了吗
Have you forgotten about the massacre at Savoy?
什么屠♥杀♥
What massacre?
姗姗来迟正是这位公爵的做派
It's just like the Duke to be late.
他总是耀武扬威 好像能跟我平起平坐
He's always paraded himself as my equal,
可萨伏伊不过是法兰西下巴上的一颗疙瘩
when Savoy is little more than a pimple on France's chin.
一颗战略意义重大的疙瘩 陛下
A strategically important pimple, Sire,
能有效防御西班牙对我国边境的威胁
the vital defence against Spanish influence on our border.
我知道 枢机主教
I'm aware of that, Cardinal.
公爵也知道
So is the Duke...
不然他怎会
otherwise he wouldn't...
让我们傻等一天
keep us standing around all day.
那是什么声音
What do I hear?
为什么有枪响
Why are they firing the guns?
就是某位公爵什么的觐见国王
Oh, it's just some Duke or other who's visiting the King.
哪位公爵
What Duke?
萨伏伊吗
Savoy?
是萨伏伊吗
Is...is it Savoy?
维克托 旅途还舒适吧
Victor, I trust your journey was comfortable?
糟透了
Dreadful.
你们法兰西的路满是坑洼
Your French roads are full of potholes.
但能再见到你 每一次颠簸都值得
But it was worth every bump and bruise to see you again.
我想念你 妹妹
I have missed you, sister...
言语不足以表达
more than I can say.
黎塞留主教
Cardinal Richelieu.
尸体的脸色都比你的好看
I've seen healthier-looking corpses.
你在书桌边待太久了
You spend too much time at your desk.
放心吧 我非常健康
Well, I assure you I'm quite robust.
你身体健康 我很欣慰
I rejoice in your good health.
你认识康塔德吧 我的首相
You know Gontard, my First Minister?
保护国王
Get the King to safety!
列队 快
Get into formation, now!
等着 别动
Wait there! Don't move!
前面
Straight up!
你好 老朋友 别逼我杀你
Hello, old friend. Don't make me kill you.
马尔萨克
Marsac?
先前当逃兵 如今又做了刺客
First a deserter and now an assassin?
你不明白
You don't understand.
五年前 就是萨伏伊公爵
It was the Duke of Savoy that led the attack
发动屠♥杀♥ 杀死了我们的朋友
and killed our friends five years ago.
把家伙放在地上
Put your weapon on the ground.
我们是朋友 阿♥拉♥米斯
We were friends, Aramis.
快
Now.
阿♥拉♥米斯 请听我说
Aramis, please listen to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这一下是为了
That's for leaving me
你把我跟二十个火枪手的尸体一起丢在树林里
alone in the forest with 20 dead Musketeers.
火 枪 手
第一季 第四集
大家快进来
Everybody inside now!
这么说 你嘴上说和谈 其实密谋暗♥杀♥我
So, you talk of peace while you plot to murder me?
这种指控很疯狂也很危险
Such accusations are wild and dangerous.
-而且荒谬 -你们也只是嘴上承诺
- And wholly untrue. - We only have your word for that,
我们都知道枢机主教的承诺向来靠不住
and we all know the Cardinal's promises are written in water.
也许我们的表亲西班牙更欢迎我们
Perhaps our cousins, the Spanish, will be more welcoming.
我正派人搜寻刺客
My men are searching for the assassin.
知道他的动机之后再做决断不迟
At least delay any rash action until we know his motives.
特雷维尔队长说得对 我们要查清♥真♥♥相♥
Captain Treville is right - we must wait for the facts.
这话真像法兰西的女儿说的
Spoken like a true daughter of France.
我是萨伏伊公爵夫人
I am the Duchess of Savoy
是你的爱妻 这是首要的
and your loving wife before I'm anything.
请原谅 爱人 我那是气话
Forgive me, my love. I spoke in anger.
刚才的枪击可能打中我们任何人
The shot might have hit any one of us.
这种情况下 我们应该记住为何联手
At such a time, we should remember what unites us.
我们毕竟是家人
We are family, after all.
萨伏伊不愿与您为敌
Savoy does not wish to be your enemy.
但我们的信任绝不能被滥用
But our trust will not be abused.
如果法兰西不能保证我们的安全
If France will not guarantee our security,
西班牙可以
Spain will.
一旦允许西班牙进入你的国家
Allow the Spanish into your country,
你们就永无独♥立♥可言了
and your independence will be lost for ever.
多谢提醒
Thank you.
我知道你将萨伏伊的利益时刻放在心间
I know you have Savoy's interests close to your heart.
在你们查清这次刺杀真♥相♥期间
We will postpone signing the treaty
我们将延期签署协约
while you establish the truth of this outrage.
同时 我很乐意接受你们的款待
In the meantime, I am content to accept your hospitality.
-你可真宽容 -如果可以
- How very gracious of you- - If we had our way,
真想把这个自大的公爵
we would kick the Duke's pompous arse
一脚踹回他那又小又可笑的公国
all the way back to his tiny and ridiculous principality.
萨伏伊很清楚法国需要他
France needs Savoy, and he knows it.
如果他的公国落入
It would be a disaster for us
西班牙之手 对我们将是一场灾难
if his country were to fall into the hands of the Spanish.
这次刺杀也许对我们有利
This outrage could work to our advantage.
去查清楚克鲁塞被关在
Find out if there's any truth to the rumour
法国监狱里的传言是不是真的
that Cluzet languishes in a French prison.
已经在查了 大人
The matter is already in hand, Your Grace.
也许黎塞留以为我忘了大臣的事
Perhaps Richelieu thinks I have forgotten my Chancellor,
他可大错特错了
but he is very wrong.
如果法国跟克鲁塞的失踪有任何关系
If France had anything to do with Cluzet's disappearance,
枢机主教就别指望签什么协约了
the Cardinal can whistle for his treaty.
你从没问过自己 那晚到底发生了什么吗
Have you never asked yourself what really happened that night?
多年来 我们一直以为是西班牙人
All these years, we thought it was the Spanish
屠♥杀♥了我们的朋友 实际上是公爵
that butchered our friends - it was the Duke.
你怎么知道 突袭我们的人都蒙着面
How do you know? The raiding party were all masked.
我费尽心思去查探真♥相♥
I've made it my life's work to find out the truth.
能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Care to tell me what's going on?
马尔萨克是我一个老朋友
Marsac's an old friend.
老朋友
An old friend?
刚刚想刺杀萨伏伊公爵的老朋友
An old friend who just tried to kill the Duke of Savoy.
听他解释
Hear him out.
马尔萨克曾是兵团里数一数二的士兵
Marsac was one of the best soldiers in the regiment.
-他是火枪手 -曾是
- He's a Musketeer? - He was.
我们曾是兄弟
We were brothers once.
看在咱俩旧交情的分上
For the sake of our old friendship,
让我证明我知道的情况吧
let me prove what I know!
我需要你暂时对这事保密
I need you to keep quiet about this for now.
-你疯了吗 -可能吧 但是...
- Have you gone mad? - Possibly, but...
我欠他一条命
I owe him my life.
如果这事害我要上绞架 我可饶不了你
If this gets me hanged, I'm going to take it very personally.
是你干的吧
This is your doing!
我为什么要取公爵的命
Why would I seek the Duke's death?
我要你保证 你没在耍那些要命的把戏
I want your word this is not another of your deadly games!
我知道你的心思
I know how your mind works,
无穷无尽的阴谋诡计
your endless tricks and deceptions.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
我是大骗子
I am the grand deceiver,
你是直率而正直的实干家
and you are the bluff, honest man of action.
我很清楚我们各自扮演的角色 队长
I'm familiar with the roles we play, Captain.
我向你保证我可不是玩玩的
I assure you I am not playing.
要我提醒你五年前萨伏伊的事
Need I remind you
是我们共同的决定
that we are tied together by decisions
如今我们是一条绳子上的蚂蚱吗
we both took in Savoy five years ago?
自那以后午夜梦回我都会想到这件事
There's not been one night since then I haven't thought of it.
作为一个以杀人谋生的人你还真感性啊
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表