剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
You really don't remember whether you killed that man?
我一无所知
No more idea than you.
你看起来很失望
You seem disappointed.
我要顾及到我的声誉
I have a reputation to think of.
这里的人以为我救了一个杀人犯
People here believe I just saved the life of a murderer.
也许他们说得没错
Maybe you did.
你现在是这里的头儿吗
Are you the king here now?
算是吧
A king of sorts.
外面天上在下火枪手吗
Is it raining Musketeers outside?
我想你在这里见过我的朋友
I'm guessing you saw my friend here.
没错
Yes.
个头很高 比你帅气
Tall, better-looking than you.
人各有所好 你们有聊一聊吗
There's no accounting for taste. Did you talk to him?
他请我喝了一杯
He bought me a drink.
非常绅士
He was a gentleman.
有没有发生什么不寻常的事
And did you notice anything unusual?
他跟一个年轻人争辩了起来
There was an argument involving a young man.
你认识这个年轻人吗
Did you know this young man?
从没见过
Never seen him before.
不像会是在这里买♥♥醉的人
He didn't look the type to drink here.
现在好好看看
Now I look properly,
还是你更帅
I can see you're the handsome one.
怎么会没有血迹呢
Where's the blood?
我曾见过有人在街头斗殴中被爆头
I saw a man take a musket ball in a street fight once. Pff!
脑浆崩的满地都是
Contents of his skull painted a pretty picture all around.
可这里连滴血或碎骨的影子都没有
And yet there's not a drop of blood...or a shard of bone.
他不是在这被打死的
He wasn't shot here.
也许我们该去会会这个受害人
Perhaps we should pay a call on the victim himself.
看他是怎么说的
See what he has to say about it.
我们负责清洗尸体 摘除内脏
Here we wash the cadavers and remove the internal organs.
尸体经过腌制 填草
After the body has been salted
以防腐烂
and stuffed with straw to prevent bad odours,
然后陈列起来直至有人认出身份
it will be put on display until somebody identifies it.
这件案子里就不必要了
Not necessary in this case.
纽伦堡蛋 随身钟表 很贵
Nuremberg egg. Portable timekeeping. Expensive.
最初的怀表
让·莫瓦桑 贵族之子
Jean de Mauvoisin, a son of the nobility.
真是可惜
A tragedy indeed.
-把钥匙放下 那是证据 -问个问题
- Put the key down. It's evidence. - One question.
-中枪的是头部吧 -是的
- The victim was shot in the head, right? - Yes.
-为什么把他剖开了 -这是科学
- Why carve him up? - This is science.
我们可以从新鲜的尸体上获知大量信息
We can learn a great deal from a fresh cadaver.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
-开枪时离得很近 -你这只是揣测
- The pistol was close. - Conjecture.
我是根据大量的战场经验判断的
Based on extensive experience on the battlefield.
那也算不上临床观察
Hardly a clinical observation.
杀人不是精密的科学
Well, killing is not an exact science,
先生 而是个棘手的活
Monsieur, but a messy business.
作为战士
And, as soldiers,
这可是我们的看家本领
it is our business.
凶手开枪时距被害人不足一英尺
The killer was no more than a foot away when the shot was fired.
这不是意外
This was no accident.
而是谋杀
It was murder.
弗丽 是你吗
Flea! Is that you?
这么多年 你从没来过一封信
All these years, never one letter.
你怎么知道我会写信呢
How d'you know I learned to write?
你俩在一起了
You two are together now.
很般配
Ah, it makes sense.
我为你们高兴
I'm happy for you.
是你自己错失了良机 波托斯
You had your chance, Porthos.
你要是爱弗丽 当初就该带她一起走
If you wanted Flea, you should have taken her with you.
你以为我没试过吗
You think I didn't try?
先休息吧 明天我们会送你离开这
Rest now. Tomorrow we'll get you out of here.
你多待一分钟 我们的危险也就增加一分
Every minute you stay increases the risk to us all.
卡戎
Charon.
我先失陪一下
I'll be back.
有客来访
We've got a visitor.
你把我们都忘了
You forgot about us.
这里不适合我
I didn't fit here.
该给你换身衣服
We should get you out of those clothes.
免得你被人当作绅士割了喉咙
Someone might mistake you for a gentleman and slit your throat.
还有管好眼睛别乱看
And watch where you lay your eyes.
我在找波托斯
I'm looking for Porthos.
-他很安全 -那就带我去见他
- He's safe. - Then take me to him.
他不想见你
He doesn't want to see you.
给他传个信 说他的朋友会还他清白
Give him a message. Tell him his friends will clear his name.
你丢下他等死 我们救了他
You left him to die. We saved him.
他真正的朋友
His real friends.
为了一个铜子就能互相残杀的朋友
Friends who'd murder each other for the sake of a coin.
送他出去
Escort him out of here.
别再惦记波托斯
And forget about Porthos.
他是我们的人了
He's with us now.
莫瓦桑曾经是法国最伟大的家族之一
The de Mauvoisins were once amongst the great families of France.
他们近来有些时运不济
They've fallen on hard times of late.
但是埃米尔·莫瓦桑依然是国王的近臣
But Emile de Mauvoisin is still in the King's inner circle.
他的儿子为什么会在鹪鹩那种地方喝酒
What was his son doing drinking in a place like the Wren?
没找到波托斯 但我碰到他的一个朋友
No trace of Porthos, but I ran into a friend of his.
他以为我们不管他死活 说我们抛弃了他
He thinks that we left him to hang, that we abandoned him.
为了成为火枪手 波托斯比任何人付出都多
Porthos fought harder than any of us to become a Musketeer.
他不会这样轻易放弃我们的
He wouldn't give us up that lightly.
先去拜访莫瓦桑先生吧
Start by making a call on Monsieur de Mauvoisin.
看看他儿子和什么人在一起
Find out what kind of company his son kept.
我从你们脸上看出是要紧事
I can see from your faces this is serious business.
你们是代表国王前来吗
Do you come on behalf of the King?
我们为私事而来
Our duty is of a more personal nature.
那么请讲
Then speak, please.
我的儿子
My son.
老天 他做了什么
My God, what has he done?
-不是他做了什么 -他受伤了
- It's not what he's done, sir. - He's injured?
死了
Dead.
-怎么死的 -枪杀
- How? - He was shot.
一位火枪手被指控为凶手
A Musketeer stands accused of his murder.
我们认为他是无辜的
We believe him innocent.
您能想到任何人有动机谋杀您儿子吗
Can you think of any reason why someone would kill your son?
有什么仇恨或争吵吗
Any grudge or argument?
让他
Jean is...
是个注重荣誉的人 他没有什么敌人
..was a man of conscience and honour, he had no enemies.
我们能看看您儿子的房♥间吗
May we see your son's rooms?
他不住在这里
He did not live...here.
他
He...
几个月前在科尔伯特街租了间房♥子
took lodgings on Rue Calbert a few months ago.
如果您想到什么事情 请通知我们
If you think of anything at all, please let us know.
那孩子
That boy.
如果我真的杀了他呢
What if I did kill him?
如果我杀了人 我会记得
If I killed someone, I'd know.
不管怎样 我们得把你送出巴黎
Either way, we have to get you out of Paris.
不然你会被吊死
It's that or you hang.
你知道我很感激
You know I'm grateful.
但是也许我应该留在巴黎 洗清罪名
But maybe I should stay here in Paris, clear my name.
风险太大了 不管是对你还是我们
The risk is too great, for you and us.
除非你是一点不在乎这地方了
Unless you don't care about this place any more?
你总是听弗丽的话
You always did whatever Flea told you.
除了我求他留下的时候
Except when I begged him to stay.
好吧
All right.
我走
I'll go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我下令明天欢庆
I've ordered the celebration for tomorrow.
这里的人们需要个由头忘记心中苦闷
The people here need a distraction from their misery.
也是掩护你出逃的的好机会 离开法国
It's the perfect cover for you to slip away, get out of France.
一位莫瓦桑的住处 有点寒酸啊
Bit down-market for a de Mauvoisin.
他们家族破产了 几年来一直借钱度日
The family's bankrupt, been living off borrowed money for years.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表