剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Would you like another?
谢谢 不过我已经饱了
Thank you, but...I'm full.
-达达尼昂 -王后陛下
- D'Artagnan. - Your Majesty.
我受够逃跑了
I'm tired of running away.
也许该由我们去追他们
Perhaps we should be the ones doing the chasing.
王后的安全才是最重要的
The Queen's safety is paramount.
我们不能冒险迎战
We can't risk it by making a stand.
我们也不可能一直跑
Nor can we outride them forever.
跑到跑不脱再打
When we can't, then we'll fight.
快看
Look.
你俩回巴黎搬救兵
You two ride to Paris and get reinforcements.
我们守在这儿等你们回来
We'll hold up in there till you return.
就靠你俩
What, just you two? Alone?
谢谢你们如此信任
Thank you for the vote of confidence.
我们最早也要明天才能回来
We won't be back before tomorrow at the earliest.
敌方至少有十二人
There's at least a dozen of them.
这样的话 你们最好快马加鞭了 好运
In that case, you'd better hurry. Good luck.
我们的大门从不关闭
These gates are never closed!
现在是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
这里的大门不论何时都向所有人敞开
Everyone is welcome here at any time of night or day.
-我们是国王的火枪手 -我听命于上帝
- We are King's musketeers. - I answer to a higher power.
这是你的王后 你有责任保护她
This is your Queen. It is your duty to protect her.
关门 姐妹
Close the gate, sister!
走
Come on!
阿多斯
Athos!
欢迎您驾临 王后陛下
You are welcome, Your Majesty.
敝修道院就是您的庇护所
Our humble convent is your sanctuary.
谈判还是直接动手
Do we talk or shoot?
如果你是来投降的 那我接受
If you've come to surrender, I accept.
听说人面对死亡时些许幽默感能聊以慰藉
I heard a sense of humour can be of comfort when facing death.
那你为何而来
Then what do you want?
来放你自♥由♥
To offer you your freedom.
交出王后 我就放其他人一条生路
Hand over the Queen, I'll let everyone else live.
或者你现在离开 我不杀你
Or you could leave now and I won't kill you.
他本可以杀了你 却错过了时机
He had a chance to kill you and he wasted it.
如果我对自己人都如此心狠手辣
If that's how I deal with my own men,
那么想想我会怎么对你们吧
imagine what I'll do with you.
别指望有人会来支援你
In case you think there's anyone coming for you, there isn't.
我的人会确保另外两人无法抵达巴黎
My men will see to it your two friends don't make it to Paris.
-你为何这么做 -我精于此道
- Why are you doing this? - It's what I'm good at.
这不是军人所为
This is not how a soldier behaves.
举旗谈判 穿着官靴 列队行进
A white flag. Officer's boots. Your men holding line.
无论我曾经如何
Whatever I once was...
如今我不是军人
..I'm not a soldier now.
也许你是没穿制♥服♥ 但也曾是军人...
You may not have the uniform, but once a soldier...
军人不杀女人
And soldiers don't kill women.
王后例外
Just the one.
你做出了错误的判断 我理解
You've made an error in judgment. I understand.
现在马上离开 仍能保有你的荣誉
You can ride away and still have your honour.
一言既出
I've given my word.
驷马难追
I cannot break it.
失信我就一无所有
Without that, I have nothing.
你还命在 不走我会杀了你
You'd have your life. Stay here and I will kill you.
不是你死
One of us will die.
就是我亡
That's certain.
修女可以免受伤害自♥由♥离开
The nuns are free to leave without fear of harm,
但选择留在修道院里的人 格杀勿论
but anyone who chooses to remain in the convent...will be killed.
这难道不比逃跑强多了
Ain't this better than trying to escape?
两分钟后再问我 如果我还活着的话
Ask me again in two minutes, if I'm still alive.
上啊
Come on!
波托斯
Porthos!
这是什么
What's that?
我从未见过
Nothing I've seen before.
一张承付票
A promissory note,
在伯纳斯街的钱庄兑现
to be cashed at a moneylender's in the Rue de Bonnasse...
在巴黎
in Paris.
我希望你们立马离开
I urge you to leave now.
你们不会受到伤害
You will not be harmed.
我们可以带王后一起离开
We could take the Queen with us,
让王后扮成修女
disguised as a sister.
如果她在外面被识破 我们无法保护她
If she's recognised outside, we can't protect her.
王后和我们一起留下
The Queen stays with us.
想要离开的人现在可以走了
Anyone who wishes to leave may go now,
我祝福你们
with my blessing.
看来我们都愿留下听从您的差遣
It seems we are all at your service.
你们的忠诚将被铭记
Your loyalty will not be forgotten.
我们需要挡住大门...
We need to barricade the gate...
你们可以用餐厅的餐桌
You can use tables from the refectory.
还要建两个侦察哨
..And establish two lookout points,
如果有人靠近可以很好地侦测
each with a clear sight of anyone approaching.
我的卧室和圣器收藏室最合适不过了
My bedroom and the sacristy are best.
这里有没有一些武器
You don't happen to have any weapons here?
有一把步♥枪♥ 还有一些弹♥药♥
One musket and some charges.
是为了打兔子...
For shooting rabbits...
和新教♥徒♥的
and Protestants.
还有一些东西我们可以用到
There is something else we could use.
我带阿♥拉♥米斯去看
I can show Aramis.
走吧
Come, dear.
我也来帮忙吧
Let me help you.
这是出♥售♥的吗
You sell this?
拯救灵魂花费不少
Saving souls isn't cheap.
我父亲有个和这个很像的蒸馏器
My father had a still just like this.
他一直酿葡萄酒和蜂蜜白兰地
He made grape and honey brandy all the time.
可以尝尝吗
May I?
跟我父亲酿的如出一辙
It's exactly like my father's.
大概是因为我用了他的配方
Probably because I use his recipe.
你还是没认出我吗 阿♥拉♥米斯
You still don't recognise me, do you, Aramis?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
没有什么伊莎贝尔了
Isabelle is gone.
如今我是修女海琳
Now I am Sister Helene.
我想你可以用布点燃酒瓶投掷
I thought you could light the bottles with cloth and throw them.
虽然可怕 但是有效
It'll be gruesome, but effective.
-你怎么在这 -我是修女 这是修道院
- What are you doing here? - I'm a nun. This is a convent.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
阿♥拉♥米斯 阿多斯找你
Aramis, Athos needs you.
你该去看看
You should go.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你在这守着 我去另一个房♥间
You stay in here. I'll take the other room.
不满意的话就说
Do say if you're not happy.
不不 我乐意着呢
No, no. I'm happy,
至少是如此困境中最乐观的心态
or as happy as any man in our predicament can be.
如果能让你舒心一点的话 女院长正在隔壁
If it's any consolation, Mother Superior is next door,
为我们永恒的灵魂虔诚祈祷
praying for our immortal souls.
我现下更担心的是这副肉体凡胎
Right now, it's my mortal body I'm worried about.
队长
Captain!
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
大部队护卫国王巡狩去了
The regiment's gone off hunting with the King.
-什么 -留下来的只有我
- What? - No-one else here but me,
独眼弗洛里安和马童雅克
one-eyed Florian, and Jacques the stable boy.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
王后在哪
Where is the Queen?
事情办妥了吗
It is done.
可别告诉我你心存不忍♥
Don't tell me you have qualms,
因为在你这行里 良心不是优点
because in your line of work, conscience is no asset.
死个平头百姓我并不在乎
An ordinary death does not concern me,
但这次可不是平头百姓
but this is no ordinary death.
这我知道
I am aware of that.
有逆贼企图行刺王后
There's been an attempt on the Queen's life.
她现在是安全的 至少暂时无恙
She's safe, at least for the time being.
-给你 -谢谢您
- Here. - Thank you.
那位你在楼下交谈的修女
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表