剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
- The men from the inn? - Yes.
他们在等什么
What are they waiting for?
如果我们避开大路 应该就能甩掉他们
If we stay off the road, we should lose them.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么回事
What's going on?
现身说明来意
Come out and state your business!
可真正式啊
That was very formal.
我喜欢讲礼数
I like to be polite.
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis!
-有埋伏 -抓住波奈尔
- Ambush! - Get Bonnaire!
波托斯 保护他
Porthos, stay with him.
波托斯
Porthos!
还有谁
Anyone else?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
够了
That's enough.
我跟你们没有矛盾 只是跟他
I've no argument with you, only with him.
先生们 请允许我介绍我的生意伙伴
Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my business partner,
-保罗·梅尼尔 -乍看起来
- Paul Meunier. - On the face of it,
你的伙伴关系可不怎么样
I'd say your partnership isn't going well.
我资助埃米尔的探险八年
I funded Emile's expeditions for eight years,
然而我发现他的船已经到达
and yet I discover his ship has arrived,
我的货物却无迹可寻
my cargo is nowhere to be found,
他也不与我联♥系♥
and he's made no contact with me.
我没空联♥系♥你呀 保罗
There was no... there was no time, Paul!
我未经警告就被迫前往巴黎
I was forced to travel to Paris without warning.
把他交出来 我们就走
Hand him over and we will be on our way.
您的损失我深表遗憾 先生
I sympathise with your grievances, monsieur.
毫无疑问 您的生意伙伴是个骗子
No doubt your partner is a cheat and a swindler.
然而将他安全送到巴黎是我们的责任
However, it is our duty to deliver him safely to Paris, so...
所以您只能去巴黎寻求正义了
you must wait and seek justice there.
没有他我不会走
I'm not leaving without him.
那就太不不幸了
That is unfortunate,
因为我们也是一样
because neither are we.
好像这里没我说话的份儿了 是吧
I don't suppose I have a say in this, do I?
让你的人放下武器
Tell your men to lay down their weapons.
我会将你对波奈尔的的控告禀报枢机主教
I will inform the cardinal of your claims against Bonnaire.
我怎么知道你们不会背叛我
How do I know you won't betray me?
这句话我会装作没听到
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
如果我再在路上看到你的探子
If I see your scouts on the road again,
不会手下留情
there won't be any second chances.
什么探子
What scouts?
两个黑衣人 从勒阿弗尔一路跟踪我们
Two men in black. They've been on our tail since Le Havre.
不是我的人
They're not mine.
跟波奈尔有账要算的不止我一个
I'm not the only man with an account to settle with Emile Bonnaire.
我会丢掉手臂吗
Will I lose my arm?
不会 但你可能会丢了命
No, but you might lose your life.
-那么严重 -需要缝针 而且要快
- That bad? - It requires needlework and soon.
他能撑到巴黎吗
Will he make it to Paris?
他撑不到下一个村子
He won't make it to the next village
除非我能把伤口缝合
unless I get a chance to sew up that wound.
我们要离开大路找地方投宿吗
Do you think we should leave the road and look for shelter?
这里不行
Not here.
我们往前走几里 另寻个地方
We will ride on for a few miles and then find somewhere.
波托斯不能骑马
Porthos isn't fit to ride anywhere.
把他抬上马车
Get him on the cart.
没听到我说话吗
Didn't you hear what I said?!
不尽快处置伤口 他会死的
If we don't operate soon, he'll die.
我们要等到天黑以后
We'll wait till it's dark.
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?!
不管波托斯死活吗
Don't you care about Porthos?
好吧 我知道个地方
All right. I know somewhere...
就在附近
nearby.
你刚刚怎么不说
Why didn't you mention it before?
雷米 快过来看
Remi! Come and see, quickly!
带他进来
Bring him in here.
跟你说件事
I tell you something.
如果这地方出♥售♥ 我说不定有兴趣
If this place is for sale, I might be interested.
不卖♥♥
It's not.
也有道理 有些阴沉
No, you're right. It is a bit dark.
我猜这里没有止疼的东西吧
I don't suppose there's anything to take the edge off?
有酒
There's wine.
我有更好的
Oh, I have something better.
一瓶朗姆酒汁
A bottle of rum bouillon.
殖民者用蜜酿造
Colonists makes it out of sugar molasses.
特有劲儿 人称"醉死鬼"
So potent, they call it killdevil.
快给我拿来
We'd best get acquainted.
你怎么知道这个地方的
So, how did you know about this place?
这是我的产业
I own it.
你是弗尔伯爵
You were the Comte de la Fere?
贵族之子
A son of the nobility?
这地方要多少个仆人打理
How many servants did it take to run this place?
不超过二十个
No more than 20,
包括我的侍从和管家
including my valet and housekeeper.
很简朴嘛
Quite modest, then?
仆人让我不舒服
Servants make me uncomfortable.
如果你们不介意
Look, if you...if you don't mind...
我去
...I'll just go...
外面等着
wait outside.
我见血会晕
The sight of blood makes me feel a bit faint.
或者还是留在这吧
Or I could stay here.
你也一定精于此道
You must be skilled at this yourself.
缝船帆还好缝伤口不行
Better with sail than skin.
阿♥拉♥米斯的针线棒着呢
Fine needlework, Aramis does.
不当裁缝可惜了
Should have been a seamstress.
这一条 刀刃入肉两寸
Two inches deep, that blade went,
看不出来 是吧
but you wouldn't know, would you?
这条是在普瓦捷一次交火中匆匆缝的
This one I trussed up during a skirmish we had in Poitiers.
针脚配得上王后的衣衫
Stitching that's fine enough for the Queen's chemise.
我同意
I agree.
不如留着日后有空慢慢欣赏
But perhaps you should save this tour for another time.
麻烦帮我给病人做准备
If you could prepare the patient.
波托斯
Porthos...
上帝啊 你们简直是群畜牲
Dear God. What kind of brutes are you?
给波托斯缝针就是这样最好
It's the best way with Porthos.
我们是实践出真知
We've learned from experience.
您看这些精巧的帆索 主教大人
Notice the intricacy of the rigging, Cardinal.
陛下对细节的关注令人钦佩
Your Majesty's attention to detail is remarkable.
可惜悬挂的是荷兰旗帜 不是法国的
Pity it's a Dutch and not a French flag flying from the mast.
伟大的国家当有强大的海军
A great nation deserves a great navy.
筹建海军耗资巨大
The cost would be unfathomable.
我们的邻国耗费巨大财力
Our neighbours spend vast fortunes
供给那些嗷嗷待哺的小殖民地
supplying their needy little colonies.
这些殖民地出产糖 烟草 黄金
Colonies which supply them with sugar, tobacco...gold.
有人会以为 海军是项不错的投资
The navy's a sound investment, one might think.
可是陛下与西班牙有条约在先
There's always the awkward
提起来总是尴尬
detail of Your Majesty's treaty with Spain.
可是事事听命于人实在讨厌
Still, it's very tiresome to be instructed to do things,
尤其是被西班牙
especially by Spain.
我不是小孩子 我自己也是国王
I am not a child. I am a king myself.
这个波奈尔 看来我们应当责罚
This Bonnaire - I suppose we shall have to punish him.
西班牙宣称他打破了您的条约
The Spanish say he has broken your treaty
企图以法兰西的名义私自建立殖民地
and plans to establish his own colonies in the name of France.
他此举属实顽劣
Well, that's very wicked of him.
我们必须做出得体的回应
We must respond appropriately.
探险家真是最令人讨厌的一群
Explorers really are the most terrible bores.
"这是我发现的" "这是我命名的"
"I've discovered this", "I've named that".
-波奈尔一定也是一丘之貉 -毫无疑问
- No doubt Bonnaire's cut from the same cloth. - No doubt.
可是我想 他也可以称为爱国者
Still, I suppose one might call him a patriot.
西班牙大使肯定不是这么说
Well, that certainly isn't the word the Spanish ambassador used.
给您讲过我打算效法西班牙无敌舰队的事吗
Did I ever tell you about my scheme to model the Spanish Armada?
一次大胆的西班牙之旅
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表