剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我有枢机主教签发的拘捕令
I have a warrant from the Cardinal,
立刻逮捕你们的犯人马丁·拉巴奇
for the immediate arrest of your prisoner Martin Labarge.
他因谋杀两名火枪手已被捕了
He's already under arrest for the murder of two Musketeers.
那就把他交给我们来审问
Ah. Well, you're to hand him over to us for questioning.
在这里移交不安全
It's not safe here.
希望你们知道 他非常危险
I want it noted he's a very dangerous man.
非常清楚
Duly noted.
好吧
Very well.
别反过来怪我们没提醒
Don't say we didn't warn you.
快走 拉巴奇
Come on, Labarge!
有好戏看了
This should be fun.
他们好像需要帮忙
I think they need our help.
他们哪好意思开口呢
They're just too shy to ask.
别插手 该死的
Stay out of this, damn you!
来啊
Come on!
火枪手渣滓
Musketeer scum!
都怪你们害死了特鲁多队长
It's your fault that Captain Trudeau is dead!
火 枪 手
第一季 第八集
我们警告过特鲁多队长
Captain Trudeau was given fair warning.
是傲慢害死了他
His own arrogance killed him.
拉巴奇是地方总督
Labarge is a regional Intendant.
你们不经我同意无权逮捕他
You had no business arresting him without coming to me first.
你那位总督是谋杀犯
Your Intendant is a violent criminal,
加斯科尼都在他的恐怖统治之下
who subjected Gascony to a reign of terror.
我去过加斯科尼一次 到处都是绵羊和树篱
I went to Gascony once. It's full of sheep and hedges.
拉巴奇超越了权限是事实
It is true that Labarge exceeded his authority,
我已经召他回巴黎
but I was in the process of recalling him to Paris
但特雷维尔队长先我一步插手干涉
before Captain Treville so recklessly intervened.
红衣卫队拿无辜的生命冒险
The Red Guards put innocent lives at risk!
我的卫兵没有出手杀火枪手 算他们走运
The Musketeers were lucky my guards didn't kill them.
是吗 要知道
Oh, really? You know what?
任何一个火枪手随时都能
Any of my Musketeers could thrash
轻易打倒你的红衣卫士
any of your Red Guards at any time!
一千里弗压特雷维尔队长
1,000 livres Captain Treville is right.
双方各挑勇士进行决斗 以此解决纷争
Each side to choose his champion in a contest to settle the matter.
你看如何 枢机主教 接受赌注吗
What do you say, Cardinal? Do you accept the wager?
不如加到两千里弗
Shall we say...2,000 livres?
想我吗
Did you miss me?
一点也不
Not at all!
这样不对
This is so wrong.
我希望感觉到不对
I just wish it felt wrong.
那我就知道该怎样做了
Then I'd know what to do.
如果你改变主意
If you've changed your mind...?
-你该交租了 -我很抱歉 先生
- Your rent is overdue. - My apologies for that, Monsieur.
这两个月我没有拿到农场的收入
I haven't received any income from my farm for the last two months.
你可真是混不吝啊
Well, you've put yourself in a reckless position.
身为农场主对自家田地不闻不问
You're a farmer who neglects his land
干着火枪手的活儿连委任状也没个影
and a would-be Musketeer with no commission in sight.
我很想说你荒唐 但...
I could point out your folly, but, er...
我又何必多此一举
perhaps it's not necessary.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们终于有机会
Finally we have the opportunity
证明我们早已熟知的事实
to prove what we have always known.
-严格说来... -什么事
- That technically... - What's going on?
火枪手和红衣卫队将举♥行♥一次竞技
There is to be a competition between the Musketeers and the Red Guards.
对 每边选一位勇士
Yeah, each side will choose a champion,
以竞赛结果确定哪个团更强
to settle the issue of which regiment is greater.
这还用比赛吗
As if it were in doubt.
怎么选择勇士呢
How will this champion be chosen?
举♥行♥选拔赛
There will be competitive trials...
三十里弗报名费
and a 30-livres entry fee.
-三十个 -作为奖金 归赢家所有
- 30? - It forms a prize purse. Winner takes all.
怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so before, huh?
这不是为了钱
This isn't about money.
是为火枪手的荣誉
This is about the honour of the Musketeers.
你们当中的一人将有幸代表我
One man amongst you will have the honour of representing me.
如果他击败并且羞辱了火枪手
When that man defeats and humiliates the Musketeer champion
我给他的奖金翻倍
I will double his prize money.
你们当中谁战技最强
Now, which of you here is the greatest fighter?
以前特鲁多队长是最强的
Captain Trudeau was the best man in the regiment...
但他被拉巴奇杀了
before Labarge killed him.
猪食都比这强
A pig wouldn't eat that.
不吃就饿着吧 拉巴奇
Eat it or starve, Labarge.
你要叫我拉巴奇先生
Monsieur Labarge to you.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
愿我们之中最佳者胜出
may the best man amongst us win.
前提是有资格参加
Those of us who are allowed to compete.
你就是个火枪手 只是没有头衔
You are a Musketeer in all but name.
你只缺国王的委任状
All you lack is the King's commission.
去找特雷维尔问问
Go to Treville. Ask him.
报名费的问题还挺棘手的
There is just the thorny issue of the entry fee.
你们有吗
Anyone got it?
我的口袋和橱柜都空空如也
My pockets are empty and the cupboard is bare.
我刚把橱柜给典当了
Yeah, I just pawned my cupboard.
波托斯 我的朋友
Porthos, my friend,
我们该去钓富婆了
I think it's time for us to go fishing for a patroness.
必须的
Needs must.
主啊 请为逝去信徒的灵魂解开束缚...
Deliver, O Lord, the souls of the faithful departed from the chains of...
谁去世了
Who are the departed?
制蜡行会的会长一年前过世
Head of the candle-makers' guild died a year ago...
留下了非常富有的遗孀
leaving his widow very rich.
左边第四排
Fourth pew, left side.
劳伦夫人很喜欢火枪手
Madame Laurent has a thing about Musketeers.
很多勇者都去试过 但没几个拿到钱的
Many brave men have gone there, but few have returned.
右边第五排
Fifth pew, right side.
马尔尚夫人
Madame Marchand.
她有一位漠不关心的丈夫
In possession of one indifferent husband...
三个情夫 五条烦人的小狗
three lovers and five small and irritating dogs.
我往那里去 你们知道
"Whither I go ye know,
出自《约翰福音》第14章
那条路 你们也知道
and the way ye know."
多马对他说
And Thomas said unto him,
主阿 我们不知道你往那里去
"Lord, we know not where thou goest.
-怎么知道... -悠着点
- "How can we know..." - Easy does it.
-什么 -这是追思弥撒 不是贵妇盛宴
- Yeah? - It's a Requiem Mass, not a party at Madame Angel's.
真♥相♥和生命...
The truth and the life...
我需要您准许我去比武 我准备好了
I need your permission to compete. I'm ready.
我没法保证你会赢 你知道的
There's no guarantee you'll win. You know that.
我不是求您通融
I'm not asking for a favour,
只是想要个证明自己的机会
only for the chance to prove myself.
你的对手都是顶尖高手
You'd be up against the very best.
我知道
I know.
达达尼昂 这件事我也不知道该怎么说
d'Artagnan, there's no easy way to tell you this.
我刚收到主教送来的拉巴奇罪名清单
I've just received a list of charges against Labarge from the Cardinal.
拉巴奇毁掉许多产业 你家农庄也在其列
Your farm was one of the properties destroyed by Labarge.
显然 他是为了警示当地其他地主
Apparently, he did it as a warning to other local landowners.
他知道你父亲在他们之中声誉很高
He knew your father was greatly respected amongst them.
那座农庄是我唯一的收入来源
That farm was my only source of income.
我会确保正义得到伸张
I'll make sure justice is done,
如果这么说你能稍感安慰
if that's any comfort.
正义又不能付房♥租
Justice won't pay the rent.
节哀顺变 夫人
My condolences, Madame.
您的丈夫 他是个伟大的人
Your husband, er...he was a great man.
也是个非常棒的蜡烛制♥造♥商
And a great candle-maker.
这不言而喻
Well, which goes without saying.
我们好像还不认识
I don't believe we've been introduced.
我叫波托斯 是国王的火枪手
Porthos, of the King's Musketeers.
火枪手 真的假的
A Musketeer, no less?
-你跟他是什么时候认识的 -是...
- How did you meet him? - Ah, well, it's...
在一次宴会上
It was at an event.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表