剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
but not to me.
你到巴黎是来签条约的
You came to Paris to sign the treaty!
拖下去对任何人都没有好处
Further delays are in no-one's interest.
我要求决斗
I will fight a duel...
与这位火枪手
with this Musketeer.
他赢了 我们就讨论条约的问题
If he wins, then we discuss the treaty.
但如果我赢了
But if I triumph...
我马上打道回府
then I return home immediately.
抱歉 你在开玩笑吧
Sorry. I assume you're joking?
你的人能赢吗
Will your man win?
阿多斯是兵团中最好的剑客
Athos is the best swordsman in the regiment.
所问非所答
That's not what I asked.
这主意好吗 枢机主教
Is this a good idea, Cardinal?
取决于结果如何
That rather depends on the outcome.
率先刺伤对方的人获胜
He who draws blood first is the winner.
公爵要是受伤了 我妹妹会很难过的
If you damage her husband, my sister is going to be very upset.
阿多斯
Athos!
阿多斯
Athos!
上午九点如何
Shall we say nine o'clock in the morning?
幸好是你 换成我会砍下他的狗头
I'm glad it was you. I'd have cut his bloody head off.
你的任务是赢 不是挑起战争
Your duty was to win, not to start a war.
你本可以用更留面子的方式打败他
You could have defeated him in a way that allowed him his dignity.
去道歉
Go and apologise.
不智之举 你可能会受重伤
That was foolish. You could have been seriously injured.
我只是想让枢机主教收起他得意的嘴脸
I just wanted to wipe that smug look off the Cardinal's face.
如果这些年来
If he's been lying
关于克鲁塞的失踪一直是他在说谎
all these years about Cluzet's disappearance...
我得到消息
I have news.
-什么事 -我是来道歉的
- What is it? - I have come to apologise.
我刚才过激了
I was overzealous.
你赢得很公平
You won a fair fight.
你当时想杀我
You wanted to kill me.
我在你眼里看到了杀气 为什么
I saw it in your eyes. Why?
您搞错了
You are mistaken.
一个火枪手能有什么动机
What motive could a Musketeer possibly have
要杀萨伏伊公爵呢
for wanting to kill the Duke of Savoy?
-你都听见了吗 -我也看见那道疤了
- Did you hear all that? - I saw the scar too.
公爵的事马尔萨克说对了
Marsac was right about the Duke.
那不能说明他在特雷维尔的事上也是对的
That doesn't mean he's right about Treville.
也许我们该查明康塔德先生究竟知道什么
Perhaps we should find out what Monsieur Gontard really knows.
你的囚犯
Your prisoner...
描述一下他
describe him.
五十岁左右
Around 50.
高个子 深色长发
Tall. Long, dark hair.
和我差不多 或许更高些
My height or taller.
脸色苍白 监狱生活很苦
Pale. Prison has been hard on him.
年纪和体型都对得上 很可能就是克鲁塞
He's the right age and build. It could be Cluzet.
-那是谁 -不关你事 还有别的特征吗
- Who's he? - Doesn't matter. Anything else?
还有一个
There is one more thing.
他戴眼镜 小的圆形镜片 角质镜框
He wears spectacles, little round ones with horn rims.
这个特征重要吗
Is that important?
你想象不到 我的朋友
You have no idea, my friend.
火枪队自成立起的每一次活动
The Captain keeps a record
队长那里都有记录
of every Musketeer campaign since the regiment was founded,
除了那晚的
all except that one night.
萨伏伊任务没有文件
There's no documents for the mission in Savoy -
没有地图 没有信件 什么都没有
no maps, no letters, nothing at all.
-是巧合吗 -也许只是你没找到
- Coincidence? - Perhaps you just didn't find them.
他的文件归档非常严格 什么都没有
His filing is meticulous. There's nothing there.
文件要么被转移要么被销毁了
The documents have either been removed or destroyed.
我仍然相信有非常合理的解释
I'm still confident there's a perfectly good explanation.
我倒很想听一听
I'll be happy to hear it.
我承认这令人担忧 但我同意达达尼昂
I admit it's troubling, but I agree with d'Artagnan.
这么说 你什么都不打算做了
So, you're content to do nothing?
怎样证明你才肯相信出大事了
How much evidence do you need that something is badly wrong?
怎样你才肯有所行动
What does it take to make you act?
我永远不会相信队长是叛徒
I will never believe the Captain is a traitor.
你以为我愿意吗
You think I want to?
让我也做点什么吧
Let me help.
我向你保证我绝不会逃跑
I give you my word as a gentleman that I won't try to leave.
阿♥拉♥米斯告诉他 你了解我
Aramis, tell them. You know me.
以前了解
I used to.
我对你说过的每一个字都属实
Every word I have told you has turned out to be the truth.
为什么现在还要骗你呢
Why would I deceive you now?
这是要干什么
What's this?
我们要问你个问题
We have a question to ask you.
你们为什么没和公爵在一起
Why aren't you with the Duke?
五年前 你派一队火枪手前往萨沃伊
Five years ago, you ordered a troop of Musketeers into Savoy,
训练演习
on a training exercise.
全部被害 只剩下马尔萨克和我
They were all killed, all except Marsac and myself.
我记得
I remember.
当时被认为是一支西班牙突击队的袭击
At the time, the attack was blamed on a Spanish raiding party.
当时 是什么意思
What do you mean, at the time?
我们得知那次袭击
We have information that it was
其实是萨伏伊公爵发动的
actually the Duke of Savoy who was responsible.
您看起来并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
我唯一惊讶的是你们竟然擅离职守
The only thing that surprises me is your dereliction of duty.
趁我还没发火 快回你们的岗位
Get back to your posts before I lose my temper.
您知道是公爵干的吗
Did you know it was the Duke?
我不需要跟你解释
I am not accountable to you.
但你要对死去的战士有个交代
But you are to the men who died.
小心 阿♥拉♥米斯
Be careful, Aramis.
你踏入了危险的禁地
You're in dangerous territory.
不及你派手下踏入萨伏伊危险
Not as dangerous as Savoy was for your men.
我就当你们是暂时精神错乱
I'm going to put this down to a fit of temporary insanity.
回去吧 不要再提这事
Leave now and we'll say no more about it.
我们的命令是怎么到公爵手里的
How did our orders get into the Duke's hands?
谁告诉他我们要在哪里扎营
Who told him where we were camping?
-为什么他会以为我们要攻击他 -出去
- Why did he think we were coming to attack him? - Get out!
是谁杀了那些火枪手 为什么
Who killed those Musketeers? And why?
你们跟谁谈过
Who have you been speaking to?
无关紧要 重要的是事实
It doesn't matter. What matters is the truth.
马上离开
Leave...now
我就不送你们上军事法庭
and I'll spare you a court martial,
给你们一个不应得的机会
and that's giving you a choice you don't deserve.
最后一遍 可以回答我们的问题吗
One last time. Will you answer our questions?
不
No.
我不回答
I will not.
马尔萨克是对的 我们还要多少证据
Marsac is right. How much more proof do we need?
特雷维尔什么都没承认
Treville didn't admit anything.
他不用承认 脸上都写着呢
He didn't need to. It was written on his face.
队长是我见过最好的人
The Captain is the finest man I've ever met,
就算万不得已
and when it comes down to it,
我也会站在他这边 不会信马尔萨克
I'd rather be on his side than Marsac's.
你们或许可以听之任之
You may be content to do nothing.
但我不能
I'm not.
我数到二十 快去藏起来
You run and hide, and I'll count to 20.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
没料到您在巴黎能经常陪我
I didn't expect to enjoy so much of your company in Paris.
我还以为您更喜欢枢机主教
I thought you would favour the Cardinal over me.
谈判结束前
There's a small matter to
还有件小事要处理
be resolved before we conclude negotiations.
我猜枢机主教一定在耍他最拿手的把戏
I suppose the Cardinal's trying one of his famous tricks.
真是可怕的人
What a terrible man.
您千万别信他
You can't trust him at all, you know.
我也没打算信他
I have no such intention.
真狡猾 这是我仰慕您的原因之一
How devious you are. It's one of the things I admire about you.
还有呢
And?
还仰慕我什么
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表