剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Believe me...
我是出于善意
I acted out of kindness.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
火枪手在哪
Where are the Musketeers?
说 不然就永远别想出声了
Speak, or you will never utter another word!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
-阿♥拉♥米斯 -伊莎贝尔
- Aramis! - Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔
Isabelle! Isabelle!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
我们将在天堂重逢 对此我深信不疑
We will see each other again in Heaven. Of that, I am certain.
-但希望别太快 -不不不
- But not too soon, I hope. - No. No. No.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
不要
Oh, no.
就两个人吗
Just two of them?
是的
Yes.
我们最好把这个堵上
We'd better block that up.
我们把她送去小礼拜堂 来吧姐♥妹♥们♥
We'll take her to the small chapel. Come, sisters.
你真觉得会成功吗
You really think this will work?
他们只看制♥服♥ 不看人
All they'll see is the uniform, not who's wearing it.
不知道敌人会作何反应
Don't know what they'll do to the enemy.
他们把我吓惨了
They frighten the life out of me!
恕我不敬 长官 您肩上有伤可以骑马吗
With respect, sir, are you sure you can ride with that shoulder?
你要阻止我吗
Are you going to stop me?
不需要 我的"埃及艳后"将重出江湖
Not needed. I'm bringing Cleopatra out of retirement.
它干掉的人可比同名的那个多多了
Been responsible for more deaths than her namesake.
看起来也是老古董
Looks just as ancient.
还是拿上这个吧 以防万一
Better take this, huh? Just in case.
他们在造什么
What are they building?
攻城锤 或者是梯子
Battering ram, perhaps, or a ladder.
我结婚几年后 也怀过孩子
A few years after I married, I too fell pregnant.
太美妙了
It was perfect.
我能感觉到孩子在我体内
I could feel my child inside me...
又踢又闹
..moving and kicking.
我想象着他的人生道路 做些什么
I had his whole life planned out, what he would do and...
什么模样
..be like.
然后 我失去了孩子
And then...I lost the baby.
六年了 我从没有忘记那孩子
Six years, and I've never forgotten that child,
一天也没有
not for a single day.
我确信海琳修女也没忘记过你
I am certain that Sister Helene never forgot you...
也没忘记你的孩子
..or your baby.
这么多年以来 我认为伊莎贝尔
All these years, I believed Isabelle
是唯一一个能让我幸福的女人
was the only woman who could make me happy.
她说得对 那只是个谎言
But she was right. It was a lie.
你在自怨
You're grieving.
她比我自己更了解我
She knew me better than I know myself.
-她远离我是对的 -不是的 阿♥拉♥米斯
- She was right to stay away from me. - No, Aramis.
你勇敢 正直
You are brave and honourable...
还很仁慈
..and kind.
任何一个被你爱上的女人
Any woman would be fortunate
都是幸运的
to be loved by you.
快啊
Come on!
我还是看不清他们在造什么
I still can't see what they're building.
-可能是在挖地道 -关于你看到的
- They could be tunnelling. - About what you saw...
我什么都没看到 我早上一直在这里
I didn't see anything, because I've been in here all morning,
所以我根本不可能看到 明白了吗
so I couldn't possibly have seen a thing, you understand?
墙壁太厚 到时候援兵该到了
These walls are too thick. The garrison would be here by then.
我不敢相信你居然睡了王后
I cannot believe you slept with the Queen!
我以为你什么都没看到呢
I thought you didn't see anything.
他们会吊死你的
They'll hang you.
然后还会因为我玩忽职守而吊死我
And then they'll hang me for letting it happen.
更可能的是我们死在这里
More chance we'll be killed here
然后这事就随之入土了
and take it with us to the grave.
真宽心
That's a comfort.
-你没事了 -嗯
- So, you're good? - Yeah.
我该回去了
I should get back.
-需要我就大声喊 -我为什么会需要你
- Shout if you need me. - Why would I need you?
陛下应该去和修女们一起等
Your Majesty should probably wait with the nuns.
我想留下来帮你
I want to stay here, help you.
陛下 我不认为...
Your Majesty, I don't think...
我是王后 这是我的决定
I am the Queen and this is my decision.
而且我在你身边比和手无寸铁的修女一起安全
Besides, surely I'm safer with you than in the care of unarmed nuns.
每当我听到锤锻之声
Whenever I hear the sound of hammering,
就想到木匠圣约瑟
I always think of St. Joseph the carpenter.
我怀疑圣人不会赞成他们所造之物
I doubt they're building anything a saint would approve of.
这是我的修道院 我要守卫它
This is my convent, and I'm going to defend it.
如果有什么我能帮忙的...
So if there's anything more I can do to help, anything...
会填子弹吗
Can you load a pistol?
"称颂我主 他教导我的手争战
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight...
教导我的指头打仗"
and my fingers to battle.
诗篇一百四十四
Psalms 144.
你填子弹 我射击
You load, I'll fire.
简洁 一切良策的精髓
Simplicity, the essence of any good plan.
他们真是在挖地道
They WERE tunnelling.
阿♥拉♥米斯 他们挖到我们下面了
Aramis! They're getting in below us!
得把王后转移到可以守住的地方
We have to get the Queen somewhere we can defend her.
地窖里有个储藏室 只有一个入口
There's a storeroom in the cellar, only one way in.
妙极了 快走
Perfect. Quickly!
等等
Wait.
-你带王后走 - 哪边
- You take the Queen. - Which way?
-那边 -快走 快
- That way. - Go. Go, go, go.
我来殿后
I'll take care of this.
阿尔芒
Armand!
阿尔芒
Armand!
王后有什么消息
What news of the Queen?
最新收到的消息 她仍遭袭击 陛下
The last we heard, she was still under attack, sire.
谁会做这种事 竟敢袭击我的王后
Who would do this, dare to attack my Queen?!
在刺客身上搜出一张承付票
A promissory note was found on one of the assassins.
有麦伦多夫伯爵签名 搜他的行李
Signed for by Count Mellendorf. Search his luggage!
我为什么要谋害王后
Why... why would I want to kill the Queen?!
一份文书 准许刺客首领查尔斯·加拉格尔
A note promising the leader of the assassins, Charles Gallagher,
安全进入德国
safe passage to Germany,
只待安娜王后一死
on proof of the death of Queen Anne.
父亲
Father?
这不是我的
This is not mine!
我没写过这个
It's... I did not write this!
从来也没见过
I have never seen this before!
陛下
Your Majesty!
陛下
Your Majesty...
把他们投进巴士底狱
Throw them in the Bastille.
不要担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, my love.
不会有事的
All will be fine.
火枪手会保护安娜
The Musketeers will protect Anne.
他们不会让她受到任何伤害
They will not allow any harm to come to her!
没有了她我可怎么办
What would I do without her?
我没子弹了
I'm out.
我们还剩多少发
How many shots do we have left?
他们至少还有四个人
There's at least four of them still out there.
他们不开枪了
They've stopped shooting.
我有没不能打歪
Did I mention this has to count?
多谢提醒
Thanks for the reminder.
-射中了吗 -阿多斯 拜托
- Did you get him? - Athos, please.
-最后一发 -下次我再抱怨
- Our last shot. - If I ever complain about
任务不够刺♥激♥...
an assignment not being exciting enough...
我就狠狠揍你 捶到你求我用脚踢
I'll punch you so hard, you'll beg me to kick you.
我本来想说"提醒我今日之事"
I was going to say, "remind me of this moment,"
不过你的法子也行
but that works too.
火枪手
Musketeers!
快 快
Go. Go. Go, go!
等等 回来 回来
Wait! No! Get back, get back!
多谢
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表