剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Ambush!
-您受伤了吗 陛下 -没有
- Are you hurt, Your Majesty? - No!
快追
Come on!
不
No!
别 留活口问话
No! We need him for questioning!
不
No!
想要伤害王后的人
No-one who seeks to harm
没资格受到问讯
my Queen warrants the privilege of questions!
去吧
Go to her.
您受伤了吗
Are you harmed?
有点受惊而已
Only a little shaken.
是你们杀死了这些叛徒
And you killed these renegades?
是的 陛下
I did, Your Majesty.
队长
Captain?
我已经派火枪手四处搜寻袭击者了 陛下
I have Musketeers searching for the assailants, Your Majesty.
他们会归案受审的
They will be brought to justice.
我差点失去了我的母亲
I nearly lost my mother!
上帝仁慈
God has seen to it
我不会没有儿子的爱而孤独离世
that I shall not go to the grave without my son's love.
主给了我这次赎罪的机会
He has sent me this chance to atone for my sins.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我全心乞求你的原谅
I beg your forgiveness with all of my heart.
为什么有人要杀玛丽·德·美第奇
These attempts on Marie de Medici's life? Why bother?
她多年来结下不少仇家
She's made many enemies over the years.
也许是复仇 或是旧怨
Perhaps it's revenge, or some long-standing grudge.
我收到了一些情报
I've received intelligence.
是关于某些家族的传言而已
Rumours only. Regarding certain families.
旺多姆公爵 埃佩尔农公爵和罗昂公爵
The Duke of Vendome, the Duke of Epernon and the Duke of Rohan.
-什么传言 -说他们在招兵买♥♥马
- What kind of rumours? - That they are raising militias.
你准备什么时候告诉我呢
Oh! And when exactly were you thinking of telling me?
等我确定这不仅是传言
When I knew that they were more than rumours.
那几位都是她从前的同伙
They are all former allies of hers.
她可是玛丽·德·美第奇
This is Marie de Medici.
相信你的直觉 队长
Trust your instincts, Captain.
事情不会这么简单的
There's always something more to it.
我对她企图谋权篡位的事记忆犹新
I remember the days of her attempted coup all too well.
混乱 杀戮 兄弟反♥目♥
The chaos, the bloodshed, brother against brother.
我不想看到悲剧重演
I never want to see those times again.
这一点上我们不谋而合
On that we are agreed.
我要找的那个孩子有消息了吗
Any news on that child I sent for?
阿♥拉♥米斯和达达尼昂还没回来
Aramis and d'Artagnan aren't back yet.
他们回来了通知我
Let me know when they return.
如果你是玛丽的私人护卫
If you were Marie's personal guard,
难道你不想审问他们
wouldn't you want to ask questions,
找出幕后主使吗
find out who's behind this?
为什么痛下杀手
Why kill them when he didn't have to?
文森特刚才失去了控制
Vincent was out of control.
好军人永远不会失去控制
A good soldier is never out of control.
何况他还是数一数二的
And he's one of the best.
他们的武器足够武装一支小规模部队
They had the weaponry of a small army...
-却一枪都没打中 -连我们的皮都没擦破
- yet not one shot found its mark? - Not a scratch on any of us.
至少也该打坏几棵树
Wouldn't you expect to see at least some damage to the trees,
满地残枝断叶 可是这里什么都没有
or the odd piece of splintered bark? There's just nothing.
没有一点儿发射后的枪药
I don't see any used wadding.
也没有射出的弹丸
And no spent musket balls.
队长 他们开了八枪 没造成任何破坏
Captain, there were eight shots, no damage
没伤到任何人
and not a single injury to anyone.
枪林弹雨不过是一场烟火表演
The gunshots were nothing more than a firework display.
你确定吗
You're certain?
否则他们就是枪法最烂的刺客
Either that or they were the worst assassins ever.
上次我对付玛丽·德·美第奇
The last time I went up
她把我送进了监狱
against Marie de Medici she threw me in prison.
我可不想回去
I'd rather not go back.
如果伏击是做戏 我要知道其中缘由
If this ambush was staged, I need to know why.
文森特本可以活捉刺客
Vincent could have captured the gunmen.
迟早可以撬开他们的嘴
They would have talked sooner or later.
他想要杀人灭口
He wanted to make sure they didn't.
监视他的一举一动 可以的话也监视玛丽
Keep watch on him. And Marie, if you can.
要么是他在利用她 要么他俩是一伙的
Either he's manipulating her or they're in it together.
无论如何 我们要弄清楚他们在玩什么把戏
Either way, we need to know what the endgame is.
我这一生犯过很多错
I've made many mistakes in my life.
唯一让我后悔的
I regret nothing...
就是我们之间的误会
except our misunderstanding.
叛国说成误会 真新奇
That is a strange word for treason.
我只是想要保护你
I was only trying to protect you.
不正是因为你 他才需要被保护吗
Was it not you he needed protection from?
我感到很愧疚
I felt guilty...
你年纪轻轻就要肩此重任
for burdening you before your years.
你父王去世时你还那么小
You were so young when your father died.
我曾设想
I had a vision...
我可以替你分担 而与此同时
that I could carry your burden,
你可以学习成为一名伟大的君王
whilst you learned and grew into a great leader.
我想试着
I was trying to be
同时充当起父亲和母亲的角色
your mother and your father.
可我两样都失败了
I failed at both
并为此付出了代价
and I paid for it.
您没有完全失败
You didn't fail completely.
安娜
Anne...
答应我
Promise me something.
等你成为母亲
When you become a mother...
你要吸取我的教训
you will learn from my misjudgements.
如果我有机会做母亲的话
If I ever become one.
我是不是说错话了
Have I spoken out of turn?
你还年轻
You are young.
还有时间
You have time.
等到那时
When it happens,
你会更爱你的儿子
you will love your son all the more.
我不能装作可以体会
I can't pretend to imagine
你现在的感受
what you're going through.
有消息吗
Anything?
我去找达达尼昂
I'll go and join d'Artagnan.
劝她吃点东西
Try to make her eat something.
我不想再诉诸武力了
I don't want to have to fight you again.
和孩子分离
Being apart from him...
就像一个永远无法愈合的伤口
..It's like a wound that won't heal.
越来越痛
The pain only gets worse.
他是你的骨肉
He's your flesh and blood.
你有家室吗
Do you have a family?
除非算上火枪队
Not unless you count the Musketeers.
没有妻子吗
No wife?
总有事耽搁
Something always gets in the way.
你爱过吗
Have you ever felt it? Love?
我是说真正的爱
I mean real, true love?
那种离了对方就没有办法
That need that leaves you incapable of existing
活下去的强烈感受
without the other person?
那那年我十六岁
I was 16.
我们本来要结婚了 但没结成
We were going to marry but it didn't work out.
她变心了
She changed her mind.
我伤心欲绝
I was heartbroken.
十六岁
16?
从此你便未曾爱过吗
And you haven't loved since?
如果我回答你 你能否
If I answer, will you
告诉我为什么那些路人一见你就落荒而逃
tell me why those people on the road ran from you?
这不关你事
It's nobody's business.
你若不信我 我怎么帮你
If you don't trust me, how can I help you?
我今生只信过一个人
There's only one man I've ever trusted.
您住得还习惯吗
Making yourself comfortable?
我想请你帮个忙
I wanted to ask you a favour.
请我帮忙
From me?!
代我向国王进言
Speak to the King on my behalf.
但之前您自己与国王相谈甚欢啊
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表