剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我有些事要代家父料理
I have some business to settle on my father's behalf.
你看起来真的不太好
You really don't look well.
-这是哪里 -我丈夫的房♥子
- Where am I? - My husband's house.
我不能呆在这儿
No, I can't stay here.
我和火枪手阿多斯有约
I have an appointment with the Musketeer Athos.
我知道这个人 他是你朋友吗
I know him. Is he a friend of yours?
不尽然
Not exactly.
你路都走不稳
You can barely walk.
这是我的事
That's my problem.
你到底愿意告诉我火枪手驻地怎么走吗
Now, will you tell me the way to the Musketeers' Garrison or not?
你完全不在决斗的状态
You're in no shape to fight,
如果这就是你的打算的话
if that's what you're thinking of.
我有三个哥哥
I have three older brothers.
我知道男人的这种眼神
I know that look in a man's eye.
我无意冒犯 但这与你无关
With respect, that's none of your business.
你倒在我脚边 这就与我有关
You made it my business when you fell at my feet.
您是个美人 想必早该习惯了
You're a beautiful woman. I'm sure you're used to it.
我就该把你扔在臭水沟里不管
I should have just left you in the gutter.
我道歉
My apologies.
我并不总是这样粗鲁
I'm not always so ill-mannered.
我有幸知道救命恩人的名字吗
Might I enquire the name of my saviour?
波那瑟
Bonacieux.
康斯坦斯·波那瑟
Constance Bonacieux.
阿多斯杀了我父亲 康斯坦斯
Athos killed my father, Constance.
所以我一定要挑战他
That's why I must face him.
我叫达达尼昂
I'm D'Artagnan.
请不要把这个名字想得太坏
Please think kindly of my name...
如果您还会想起的话
if you think of it at all.
喂马 让它们好好休息下
Feed the horses. See they are rested.
饿死我了
I'm starving...
我找阿多斯
I'm looking for Athos!
你找到了
You've found him.
我叫达达尼昂 来自加斯科尼的卢皮亚克
My name is D'Artagnan, of Lupiac in Gascony.
准备决斗吧 不是你死就是我活
Prepare to fight. One of us dies here.
这出场方式倒不错
Now, that's the way to make an entrance.
我能问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
你杀害了我的父亲
You murdered my father.
你搞错了 我不是你要找的人
You're mistaken. I'm not the man you're looking for.
凶手
Murderer!
你否认两天前残忍♥地
Do you deny you shot Alexandre D'Artagnan
射杀了亚历山大·达达尼昂吗
two days ago in cold blood?
我杀过的人通常都记得
I usually remember the men I kill.
-我不知道这名字 -那么你还是个骗子
- That name means nothing to me. - Then you're a liar as well!
不错嘛 他还跟得上阿多斯
Remarkable. He's keeping up with Athos.
胡说 他只是不想伤了那疯小子
Rubbish. He just doesn't want to hurt the lunatic.
够了
That's enough!
这下本可以插♥进♥你的喉咙
That could have been your throat.
别逼我错杀你
Don't make me kill you over a mistake.
我没杀你父亲 也不想杀你
I didn't kill your father and I don't want to kill you.
阿多斯
Athos!
这下本可以插♥进♥你的背
And that could have been your back.
动手吧 不然就跪下受死
Now, fight me or die on your knees!
我不介意你选哪种
I don't care which.
不敢吗
No?
他说够了
He said, enough.
很好
Very well.
你们两个一起
I'll fight both of you.
我们三个
Three of us?
看在上帝份上 把剑放下
Now, for God's sake, put up your sword.
那你得先杀了我
You'll have to kill me for it.
不知天高地厚的小混♥蛋♥
Lively little bugger, aren't ya?!
住手 你们都给我住手
Stop fighting! All of you!
三对一公平吗
Is three against one fair?
我们不是要杀他
We weren't going to kill him.
不是吗
Weren't we?
下一次提前说一声
Next time, let us know.
波那瑟夫人 您怎么来了
Madame Bonacieux, what are you doing here?
我跟着他来的
I followed him
因为我猜到他要干蠢事
because I knew he was going to do something stupid.
-我用不着女人来保护 -不许再说一个字
- I don't need a woman to protect me. - Don't say another word.
要是男人能多动脑子少动粗
If only men would think instead of fight,
世上或许能多剩些好人呢
there might be more good ones left.
他 我没看准 她 我看不错
Him, I'm not sure about. Her, I like.
怎么回事
What's going on?
闲话不提 找到科内吗
Never mind. Did you find Cornet?
他没去修道院
He never made it to the monastery.
给我们二十人 我们往沙特尔一路找过去
Give us 20 men and we'll search the road to Chartres.
阿多斯 很抱歉 他们是来逮捕你的
Athos, I'm sorry. These men have come to arrest you.
你被指控抢劫和谋杀
You're to appear before the King immediately,
需要立刻谒见国王
charged with robbery and murder.
我答应他们不会节外生枝
I promised them there'd be no trouble.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not the man you're looking for.
-家父死前为何会说你的名字 -我不知道
- Why did my father name you before he died?! - I don't know.
这个人
This man...
被控拦路抢劫
stands accused of highway robbery...
侵犯人身
..assault...
以及谋杀
..and murder.
趁特雷维尔队长无暇他顾
While Captain Treville looks the other way,
他的手下鱼肉乡里
his men riot in the streets.
-这是诬告 陛下 -这里有证人
- The charges are false, Your Majesty. - There are witnesses.
你
You!
告诉国王发生了什么
Tell the King what happened.
我有一间小旅店
I own an inn.
名叫阿多斯的火枪手和他的人抢劫了我
The Musketeer named Athos, and his men, robbed me
杀死了我两位旅客
and murdered two of my guests,
米歇尔·富尼耶
Michel Fournier,
还有一个叫亚历山大·达达尼昂的加斯科尼人
and a Gascon named Alexandre d'Artagnan.
我根本就没见过这个人
I have never seen this man before in my life!
你
You.
我护送我的主人和夫人回家
I was driving my master and mistress home.
被一个土匪袭击 他自称阿多斯
We were attacked by a bandit. He said his name was Athos.
射杀了主人夫妇
He shot them both.
这是袭击你们的人吗
Is this your assailant?
是的 我肯定 他就穿着这样的制♥服♥
Yes, I believe so. He wore the same uniform.
这简直就是对正义的讽刺
Oh, this is a mockery of justice!
没有半句属实
There is not a word of truth in this!
这些人弄错了
These men are mistaken!
火枪手也不能凌驾于法律之上
Musketeers are not above the law.
谨记 陛下
Remember, Sire.
国王的判决不容有差
The King's judgment is infallible.
很对
Quite right.
我们必须要杀一儆百
An example must be set.
把这个阿多斯押进地牢 黎明处死
Take this Athos to the Chatelet. He will be executed at dawn.
陛下 能单独和您说几句吗
Your Majesty, if I might have a moment in private.
案子已经结了 特雷维尔
The matter is closed, Treville.
是关于科内的
It's about Cornet.
-他怎么了 -他失踪了
- What about him? - He's gone missing.
带着您的信
So have your letters.
你向我保证他靠得住
You assured me he was trustworthy.
你知道其中关系有多重大吗
Do you realise what's at stake?
-您无需惊慌 -我才没有...
- There's no need for panic. - I am not...
我没有惊慌
I am not panicking.
都是你的错 你让我拿他当自己人
This is your fault. You told him to be my own man.
还是交给特雷维尔队长处理吧
We must let Captain Treville handle it.
他不会让我们失望的
He will not let us down.
信件绝不能被枢机主教发现
The Cardinal must not find out about those letters.
明白吗
Do you understand?
绝不能让他知道
He must not know!
你太让我失望了 特雷维尔
Oh, you have disappointed me, Treville.
你们如果想救阿多斯 就找到科内
If you want to help Athos, find Cornet.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表