剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
人总有需求 他还是国王
A man has his needs. He's the King!
想做什么就做什么
He must do as he pleases.
还是母亲最厉害 主教
Mother knows best, Cardinal.
必须要为法兰西着想
One must think of France...
如果君主遭遇不测
and how she would suffer
法兰西会怎么样
if something were to happen to her ruler.
我相信主教是为你着想
I am sure the Cardinal only has your best interests at heart.
当国王真没劲
Being King can be so boring!
不公平
It is so unfair!
真是精彩
Bravo.
精妙绝伦的计谋我并非不能欣赏
I'm not unable to savour a stratagem of elegant construction.
你没事吧
Are you feeling quite well?
得了吧
Come now.
别装作我们都不知晓您有尖牙利爪
Let's not pretend we both don't know what big teeth you have...
祖母
Grandmother.
想要出境
This is the place to come
这里是最便捷的地方
if you're looking for quick passage out of the country.
分头找吧
Let's split up, shall we?
波托斯
Porthos.
下午好
Good afternoon.
不好意思 女士
Excuse us, Madame.
-我不回去 -我不会把他们交给主教
- I won't come back. - I'm not handing them over to the Cardinal.
阿♥拉♥米斯 这孩子是王位继承人
Aramis, that baby is the heir to the throne.
你这可是叛国罪
They could charge you with treason.
我承诺过她
I made her a promise.
看来只好帮你了
Then we'd better help you.
你不是真以为我们要把孩子带走吧
You didn't really think we were going to take the baby, did you?
如果你早告诉我们
If you'd told us what you were doing
我们也许还可以帮你计划
we might have been able to plan this properly.
是啊 抱歉
Yes, sorry.
不不 虎口拔牙方显英雄本色
No, no, let's keep it suicidal.
别陷进去
Don't get involved.
这是你给我的忠告
That's what you said.
这话用在你自己身上如何
How's that working out for you?
麻烦了
Things just got complicated.
是文森特
Vincent.
让开 都让开
Out of the way! Get out of the way!
闪开
Move!
去桥那边
The bridge.
一切都太迟了
It's too late to do anything.
如果你还抱有希望 打消这个念头吧
Just in case you thought there was still a chance.
可怜的路易 我为他心疼
Poor Louis. My heart bleeds for him.
你有心的呀
You have one.
得啦 我们都知道这是顾全大局
Come on, we both know this is for the greater good.
他软弱 不是个好国王
He is a weak man and a bad King.
过上平静的隐居生活
He'll be so much happier
会让他更加快乐
living out his days in peaceful seclusion.
您指的是 他剩下的为数不多的日子
The few days that remain to him, you mean.
你认为我会杀自己的儿子吗
You think I would kill my own son?
我认为您为了得到王位
I think that you would strangle him with your bare hands
会亲手扼死他
to get to the throne.
尝过无上权力的滋味 又眼睁睁被夺走
To have had such power and see it prised from your grasp,
想必难以忍♥受
it must be unbearable.
你以为我的目的
You presume that's my motive.
只是单纯的复仇吗
Trivial revenge?
不
No.
我是为了维护王权至高无上的地位
This is about keeping the royal power supreme in France.
为此先夫付出了生命的代价
That which my husband's blood was shed to protect.
那我猜想 这至高无上的权力
And I take it that supreme power...
是由您来彰显吗
..is embodied in you?
你清楚我用得着你这样聪慧的人
You know I could use a man of your talents...
当然 前提是你宣誓效忠于我
once you'd taken an oath of allegiance, naturally.
您是在提议我们合作吗
Are you making me a proposition?
在我的军队获得命令 向巴黎进军
You have less than one hour...
拥立新国王之前
until my armies are given the word
你还有不到一个小时的时间
to march on Paris to acclaim their new king.
我是你的话会好好考虑自己的选择
I'd consider your options carefully.
蛋糕
Cake?
你先过桥 到那边等我
I want you to head across the bridge and wait for me there.
把亨利交给我
Leave Henry here with me.
-阿♥拉♥米斯 -如果你带孩子一起过去
- Aramis? - If you walk out there together
他们立马就会认出你们
they'll be on to you in seconds.
我来带着亨利过桥
I will get Henry across the bridge.
我发过誓 不会让他受到任何伤害
I swore no harm would come to him.
走吧 快走
Now go. Go.
往那儿走
Go right down there.
下次收买♥♥别人时 提醒我多带些钱
Next time I bribe someone, remind me to bring more money.
你们两个去桥那边
Two of you over the bridge,
另外两个分散在这边
another two fan out this side.
那么 我们现在怎么办
So? How should we do this?
这些桶里装的是白兰地
These barrels contain brandy.
上好的阿马尼亚克
A rather good Armagnac, I believe.
阿多斯 现在不是发酒瘾的时候
Athos, now is not the time.
我懂了
I see.
真浪费
What a waste!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
快跑
Come on!
-把孩子交出来 -不然怎样
- Hand over the child! - Or what?
那我就抢了
I seize him by force.
不
No!
不
No...
不 亨利
No! Henry!
-亨利 -别
- Henry! - No!
-亨利 -别这样
- Henry! - No!
不要这样 艾格尼丝
No! Agnes!
你们还想怎样
What more do you want?!
我很好奇
I'm intrigued.
您会昂首走进王庭
Will you stride into court
将那孩子如奖杯一般炫耀
brandishing the child like a trophy,
宣布他是合法继承人吗
proclaiming him the rightful heir?
差不多吧
More or less.
然后我会请出杜瓦尔神父
Then I shall present Father Duval,
他见证了我长子的诞生
who witnessed the birth of my first-born.
他就在这儿
He's here
在宫里
in the palace.
我也有自己的耳目 主教大人
I have my spies, too, Cardinal.
国内显要人物的支持
The support of key figures in the regions,
路易自身的缺乏自信
a lack of confidence in Louis,
当然 还有后继无人的事实
and, of course, the fact that there is no heir
都会使得群臣和贵族站到我这边
will bring the council and the nobility over to my side.
你策划了这一切
You've rehearsed this.
我的敌人要做的选择很简单
My enemies will be offered a very simple choice.
要么接受我的政♥权♥
Accept I'm taking power,
要么就待我们攻下王宫 下狱或者赴死
or death, or prison when we storm the palace.
国王也在您的敌人之列吗
And is the King included amongst your enemies?
你说的是伪王路易
You mean the pretender, Louis.
我希望他能识体地放弃他的伪政
I hope he will surrender his false claim with grace and humility.
但要是不能的话...
But if not...
做出你的选择吧 枢机主教
Make your choice now, Cardinal.
我可不愿我们最后不欢而散
I'd hate to end our relationship on a sour note.
特雷维尔队长
Captain Treville.
允许我第一个向你表达诚挚的哀悼
May I be the first to offer my condolences,
太后陛下
Your Majesty?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
如此不幸
Such a tragedy.
什么政♥变♥ 摄政和实权全都化为泡影
There'll be no coup. No regency. No power.
只剩下一无所有迷失了心智的悲伤老妇人
Just a sad, deluded, old woman, with nothing.
你的孙子 叫亨利对吧 死了
Your grandson. Henry, isn't it? He perished.
你说谎
You're lying.
欣慰的是 我们挫败了玛丽·德·美第奇的图谋
Happily, the plot to kill Marie de Medici has been foiled.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表