剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
that there was another.
畸形儿菲利普
The deformed child Philippe,
有一个双胞胎弟弟 路易
had a younger twin - Louis.
我的宝贝孩子
My special boy!
你真是太完美了
You are...perfect!
是的 没错
Yes, you are.
你的眼睛像祖父一样
You have your grandfather's eyes.
你会变得勇敢机智 最强壮最英俊
You will be brave and wise, the strongest and the most handsome.
最负盛名也将最受爱戴
The most celebrated and the most beloved.
我们将一起成就许多伟业
We are going to do great and marvellous things together.
他们会见识到我们的英明 对不对
They'll see that we know best. Won't they see?
王公大臣们到场时
The court officials arrived
菲利普·波旁
正赶上路易出生
in time to see Louis born,
全然不知之前发生的事情
ignorant of what had gone before.
我将菲利普偷偷带走
I spirited Philippe away.
玛丽命我照顾他
Marie charged me with his care.
我保护他
I protected him.
婚姻有效性完全无可置疑吗
There can be no doubt of the validity of the marriage?
完全没有 婚礼仪式是我主持的
Oh, none at all. I performed the ceremony myself.
那么他们的孩子是合法的继承人
So their child is legitimate.
而你没有对任何人透露过他的出生
And you haven't mentioned his birth to another living soul?
只有你
Only you.
当然还有孩子的祖母
And the baby's grandmother, of course.
给他喂奶
Feed him.
他真是个漂亮孩子
He's such a beautiful child.
他是您的孙子
He's your grandson?
对 但这不关你的事
Yes, not that it's any business of yours.
他们没带他走
They haven't taken him.
孩子在哪里 那个男婴 在你手里吗
Where is the child? The infant boy! Do you have him?
关于这个孩子 您到底对我隐瞒了什么
What exactly have you neglected to tell me about this child?
他撂牌了
Wha... he folds.
火枪手都不会敲门吗
Don't Musketeers ever knock?
抱歉 我们时间紧急
My apologies. We're a little pushed for time.
-康斯坦斯 -抱着他
- Constance! - Take him!
你好 原来这一番大阵仗就是为了你呀
Hello. So you're the one who all the fuss is about?
他哭了
He's crying.
唱歌♥ 他喜欢听
Sing. He likes that.
我真有天赋
It's a gift.
有个女人来过
There was a woman here.
-我知道 -可是她
- I know. - But it was...
-她说... -这是她孙子 我知道
- She said... - Oh, the grandson. I know.
有什么是你不知道的吗
Is there anything you don't know?
知道不难信才难
Believing it is the hard part.
孩子还我
The baby! Now!
康斯坦斯 带上亨利
Constance, take Henry!
康斯坦斯
Constance!
-你行吗 -没问题
- Have you got this? - Absolutely.
漂亮 哪儿学的
Good work, where did you learn to do that?
还等什么
What are you waiting for?!
妙计得逞有没有特别开心呀
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
显然没有
Obviously not!
好啦
There.
我的亨利是皇室血脉
My Henry of royal blood.
哦菲利普
Hmm... Oh, Philippe...
你真的爱菲利普
You really loved Philippe.
即便...
Even though...
你会学会透过外表
You learn to see past appearances,
看到人们内心最深处的愿望
into people's inner most desires.
他的内心真挚诚实
His were true and honest.
我们从阴影下的生活中解救了彼此
We saved each other from a life in the shadows.
一方的死亡是可以解除婚誓的
You know death is typically a release from the vows of marriage.
我的丈夫不在了 这是我的不幸
My husband is gone. That's just my ill fortune.
但我会对他忠贞不渝
But I will remain faithful to him.
孤独一生吗
A life alone?
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
我不是孤身一人
I'm not alone.
不是吗
Are you?
你确定吗
Are you certain?
菲利普的儿子应当代替路易成为国王
Philippe's son should wear the crown instead of King Louis.
玛丽会把孩子带到御前会议
Marie will present the infant to the Royal Council...
拿出他继承权的证据
with records proving his claim.
她一直在争取支持者
She's been gathering support
以她孙子的名义推♥翻♥国王
to topple the King in the name of her grandson?
把孩子给我带来
Bring me that child.
现在我们怎么办
So, what do we do now?
孩子送给枢机主教
The boy goes to the Cardinal.
-然后怎样 -孩子准备好了吗
- And what then? - Is the child ready?
那女人受的罪还不够吗
Hasn't the woman suffered enough?
当然够了 她跟阿♥拉♥米斯一起两天了
Absolutely. She's been with Aramis for two days!
你知道会怎样 男孩会消失
You know what will happen. The boy will disappear.
他会被杀死 艾格尼丝可能也一样
He'll be murdered and Agnes too, probably.
抱歉 我爱莫能助
I'm sorry. My hands are tied.
你得把他带给主教
You have to take him to the Cardinal.
我本想自己去 可是文书工作脱不开身
I'd go with you myself, but I'm busy. Damn paperwork.
我看得用一下午 至少
It'll take me the rest of the afternoon...at least.
孩子呢
Where's the child?!
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis?
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis?
他走了
He's gone.
好吧 那怎么办
Right, what are we going to do?
趁他没把自己害死 找到他
Find him before he gets himself killed.
我的朋友们在去西班牙的路上
The rest of my friends are on their way to Spain.
马夫在那边
Meet the transport over there.
别迟到 否则不等你
Don't delay or they won't wait for you.
你一小时内动身
You leave in an hour.
我告诉过你 我不离开 我要回家
I already told you. I'm not leaving! I'm going home!
你知不知道回到村里会怎么样
What do you think will happen if you go back to the village?
我继续过小日子
Well, I will carry on with my life
与世无争 抚养儿子
bothering no-one, raising my son.
醒醒吧 你以为玛丽·德·美第奇会罢休吗
Wake up! Do you think Marie de Medici will stop?
主教会留着这个威胁吗
You think the Cardinal will allow this threat to continue?
只要亨利活着
Neither of them will let you live in peace
他们都不会放过你
as long as Henry lives.
我要是进宫呢
What if I went to the palace?
亨利有皇室血统 是国王的侄子
Henry is of the royal line, the King's nephew.
他们会欢迎他吧
They might welcome him.
我们就在那安家 在宫里
Perhaps we could live there, in the grounds.
亨利会受到教育 享受优待
Henry would have schooling, privileges.
你都活不过一周
You'd be dead within a week!
食物里的毒药
Poison in your food,
无人的走廊里一把插♥进♥肋骨的匕♥首♥
a knife twisted in your ribs in a long, empty corridor.
你只是个可有可无的累赘
You are an expendable nuisance, nothing more.
最好的情况就是亨利被养大
At best, Henry would be brought up the child of another,
终生受那些为了权力不惜一切的人摆布
his life endlessly manipulated by those who go to any lengths for power.
那是最好的情况
At best.
最坏嘛
At worst...
你回不了家了 艾格尼丝
You can never go home, Agnes.
如果你想跟儿子好好生活 就离开
If you want a life with your son, you leave, for ever.
马上走 永远别回来
Now. And never look back.
好了 你跟他长得真像
There. You look just like him.
我父亲吗
My father?
他一定为你骄傲
He would be so very proud of you.
你能来我很高兴 母亲
I'm glad you came, Mother.
也许我们还是能做朋友的
Perhaps, we might be friends after all.
我还奢求什么呢
What more could I want?
我该走了
Well, I must be leaving.
该去杀生了
Time to make a kill.
陛下 您决不能去打猎
Hunting is out of the question, Your Majesty.
查出谋害您母亲的阴谋之前
Until those plotting to kill your mother are found,
您要待在宫里
you must stay in the palace.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表