剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我爱阿♥拉♥米斯 我爱阿♥拉♥米斯
I love Aramis. I love Aramis.
你来巴黎本是为了杀阿多斯 结果却救了他
You come to Paris to kill Athos and end up saving his life.
几杯下肚后 他会体会到其中的讽刺
After a few drinks, I'm sure he'll appreciate the irony.
他究竟怎么了
What's wrong with him, anyway?
女人问题
Oh, woman trouble.
有个曾对他很特别的女人死了
There was someone special once. She died.
他就说了这么多
That's all he ever said.
我最好留下来
I'd better stay behind.
需要有人送他回家
He'll need someoneto carry him home.
-你需要住处吗 -不 我有地方住
- Do you need somewhere to stay? - No, I have a place.
-在波那瑟夫人的怀里吗 -她是有夫之妇
- In the arms of Madame Bonacieux? - She's a married woman.
你还真是加斯科尼来的 对吧
You really are from Gascony, aren't you?
而且 我心里有人了
Besides, there's someone else.
一个我只遇到过一次的女人
A woman I've only met once.
我见过的最美的女人
The most beautiful I've ever seen.
我们之间还有未了之事
We have unfinished business.
听起来像是个真人
She sounds lively.
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
阿多斯
Athos...
来玩牌吗 先拿到王的人赢
Game of cards? First king wins.
我很感激你的忠诚 迪容
I'm grateful for your loyalty, Dujon.
我以为你会为了保全自己而开口
I thought you might talk, if only to save your own skin.
我仍有可能开口 除非您是来救我的
Still could. Unless you're here to save me.
为你的自♥由♥干杯吧
A drink to your freedom.
我们说话的工夫已经在办手续了
The formalities are being arranged, as we speak.
一想到如果我告诉他们
And to think...if I told them
是您指示的戈代
it was you who gave Gaudet his orders,
现在被关在这的就不是我而是您了
it would be you in here instead of me.
我做的每件事都是为了法兰西
Everything I do, I do for the good of France.
而我将永远追随您
And I am your man...forever.
-国王万岁 -万岁
- Long live the King! - The King.
我和贝赛特夫人有约
I have an appointment with Mademoiselle Bessette.
她去了主教大人在乡下的房♥产
She's gone to the Cardinal's estate in the country.
短时间内不会回来了
She won't be returning for some time.
她让我把这个交给你
She wanted you to have this.
阿黛拉
Adele?
阿黛拉 阿黛拉
Adele! Adele!
神父 宽恕我 我犯了罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...
很多
..often.
我曾与许多男人同床共枕
I lay with many men.
还杀了他们中的几个
I killed some of them.
在世人眼中我做过可怕的不可饶恕之事
In the world's eyes, I've done terrible, unforgivable things.
但我曾爱过一个人
But I once loved a man...
他也爱过我
and he loved me.
上帝为何遗弃我
Why did God abandon me?
他为何不回应我的祈祷 可以告诉我吗
Why didn't he answer my prayers? Can you tell me that?
你是魔鬼之子 是渎神者
You are a child of the devil. You are an abomination!
我知道自己是怎样的人
I know what I am!
你不明白 我寻求的不是宽恕
You don't understand. I'm not looking for absolution!
我要的是复仇
I want revenge!
下集预告
我们杀掉国王和王后
We kill the King and Queen.
瓦迪姆偷的火♥药♥足以挑起一场小型战争
Vadim stole enough gun powder to start a small war.
放在哪儿了 他打算做什么
Where is it? What was he planning?
明天 我的名字将永垂不朽
Tomorrow, my name will live forever.
那招是我教他的
I taught him that move.
帅哥 你想磨剑
Any time you want your sword polished,
随时找我
handsome, just let me know.
我的人已得令 见到瓦迪姆格杀勿论
My men have orders to shoot Vadim on sight.
达达尼昂若和他一起 也有性命之忧
If d'Artagnan is with him, he, too, is in grave danger.
选择火枪手 你就是在自取灭亡
Choose the Musketeers... and you choose oblivion.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表