剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
你觉得枢机主教为什么如此在意这个孩子
So, why do you think the Cardinal's so interested in this baby?
我只知道我们的任务
All I know is it's our job to collect the infant
带着孩子和他母亲返回巴黎
and his mother and take them back to Paris.
-仅此而已 -你不好奇吗
- That's it. - You're not curious?
一点都不
Not in the least.
那这个神父呢 杜瓦尔
And this priest, Duval?
跟他有什么关系
What does he have to do with it all?
大概是收了钱照顾他们
Probably paid to look after them,
你应该学会的一件事 达达尼昂
but one thing you need to learn, d'Artagnan,
就是别陷进去
don't get involved.
他们人呢 伯纳德家的女人和她孩子
Where are they? The Bernard woman and her child.
在外面
Outside.
宽恕我 我有罪
Forgive me, for I have sinned.
你犯了什么罪
What is your offence?
谋杀
Murder.
杜瓦尔神父
Father Duval?
杜瓦尔神父
Father Duval?
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis!
这人应该就是
I think we've found him.
放开我 放开我
Put me down! Put me down!
不要 来人啊
No! Help me!
来人啊
Help me!
不要
No!
结果了她
Finish her!
不要 亨利
No! Henry!
不要 亨利 亨利
No! Henry! Henry!
火 枪 手
第一季 第六集
尽量跟紧点
Follow them as closely as you can.
我猜他们是去巴黎
My guess is they're headed for Paris.
我来查一下怎么回事
I'll try and find out what's going on.
这不是普通的绑♥架♥ 对吧
This was no ordinary kidnapping, was it?
在波那瑟家会合
Meet me at Bonacieux's house.
我发誓要杀了你 你是谁
I swear, I'll kill you. Who are you?
我叫阿♥拉♥米斯 是国王的火枪手
My name is Aramis of the King's Musketeers.
我受命前来护送你和儿子进宫
I have been sent to escort you and your son to the palace.
-为什么 -我以为你可以告诉我
- Why? - I was hoping you might tell me.
我该怎么措辞呢
How can I put this discreetly?
也许你参加了一场舞会
Perhaps you went to a ball somewhere?
偶遇了某个帅气又能说会道的年轻小伙子
Had a chance encounter with a charming and persuasive young man?
跟着就水到渠成
One thing leads to another
九个月过后小亨利就出生了
and nine months later little Henry comes along.
-你当我是什么人 -我毫无头绪
- What kind of woman do you think I am?! - I really have no idea.
我忠于我丈夫 菲利普·伯纳德
I am faithful to my husband - Philippe Bernard!
如果菲利普真是孩子父亲
If this Philippe is truly the baby's father...
那现在他人呢
Where is he now?
我很遗憾 刚才唐突了
I'm sorry. That was tactless.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
杜瓦尔神父
Father Duval!
别进去
Don't go in there!
别进去
Don't go in there.
队长 追猎的刺♥激♥感真令人飘然欲仙
The thrill of the chase, Captain. It is close to divine.
队长
Captain!
不可能
It can't be.
卫兵 保护国王
Guards! Protect the King!
快
Quickly!
躲开 躲开 躲开
Out of the way, out of the way, out of the way!
警戒
On your guard!
保持队形
Hold the line!
我要求晋见国王
I demand to see the King.
亲爱的儿子
My beloved son.
我下令不准你再回来
I ordered you never to come back!
我有生命危险时 还能去哪里
Where else should I turn when I am in grave danger?
你被终生放逐 若敢违反必遭处决
You are banished for life on pain of execution!
你想窃取我的王位
You tried to steal my throne!
现在我只好砍下你的头
Now I'm obliged to cut off your head
插在枪尖上展示给全巴黎的人了
and place it on a spike for all Paris to ogle!
请进来 陛下
Come inside, Sire.
让枢机主教和特雷维尔队长处理
Leave this to the Cardinal and Captain Treville.
求你了
Please, I beg of you!
我跪下求你
On my knees!
看在你曾爱过我的分上
In the name of the love you once bore me!
我是爱过你
I did love you.
但你背叛了我
And you betrayed me.
不要
No!
陛下 王后说得对 您请进去
Your Majesty, the Queen is right. You must withdraw.
现在不管我 我会死的
Abandon me now and I'll die!
有人想要杀我
Someone is trying to kill me!
求你了
Please!
她怎么能突然冒出来
How can she just appear like this?!
为何要一再激怒我
Why does she insist on provoking me?!
我建议陛下
I suggest Your Majesty
饶她一命以展示您的宽宏大量
demonstrates his magnanimity by sparing her life.
我怎么饶她 我曾警告过她
How can I? She was warned.
如果她再回巴黎
If she ever showed her
我就会砍下她的头
face in Paris again I would cut off her head!
斩首自己的母亲
Decapitating one's mother is rarely
会失去民心 陛下
popular with the people, Sire.
民众会认为您为人忘恩负义
It always looks a touch ungrateful.
她面临的威胁一定很严重
The threat she faces must be very real
她都冒着生命危险来这儿了
if she's prepared to risk her life by coming here.
我们会找到这些刺客的吧 枢机主教
But we will find these assassins, Cardinal?
我不允许有人要杀我的母亲
I can't have people running around trying to kill my mother.
除非是我下的令
Not unless I tell them to.
国王的母亲身处险境来请求帮助
The King's mother comes to you in peril
你们却把她当普通罪犯一般对待
and you treat her like a common criminal.
火枪手的侠义之名也不过如此
So much for the chivalrous reputation of the Musketeers.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
往好处想 你还活着
But on the bright side, you're not dead yet.
你以为我会害怕国王的玩具士兵吗
You think I'm frightened of the King's toy soldiers?
说好听点算是个仆人 你话还真多
For a glorified boot boy, you've got an awful lot to say.
尽管拔剑啊 杀掉你将是我们的职责
Draw if you wish. It will be our duty to kill you
而且我们也乐意为之
and, incidentally, our pleasure.
文森特 我很累了
Vincent, I am weary.
先生们 我保证我无意惹事
Gentlemen, I assure you, I have no argument with you.
国王忙于处理
The King is occupied with
国家要事 没空见您
pressing state business. He cannot see you.
上次刺杀陛下受到上帝恩宠才幸免于难
Her gracious Majesty has survived one attack only by God's grace.
我们人手太少防不住下一次
We are too few to withstand another attempt.
这是国王陛下的最终决定
His Majesty's decision is final.
他们为什么要带走我的孩子
Why would they take my baby?
你在村子里住了多久
How long have you lived in the village?
你过去的事也许能给我们一些线索
Something in your past might provide us with a clue.
我逃过父亲的怒气之后就一直住在那儿了
I've lived there ever since I fled my father's temper.
是杜瓦尔神父为我找的地方
Father Duval found me a place.
那你丈夫呢
What of your husband?
他是个普通人 善良正直
He was a simple man, kind and decent.
我们相遇然后相爱了
We met and fell in love.
看啊 是她
Look, it's her!
我们走
Let's go!
离我们远一点 恶魔和他的妻子
Get away from us! The devil and his consort don't
别靠近我们这些好人
belong amongst decent people!
快走吧
Keep going.
-这是怎么回事 -愚昧和迷信
- What was all that about? - Ignorance and superstition.
枢机主教跟我有私仇
The Cardinal has a personal grudge against me.
队长 你是讲理之人
Captain, please, you are a reasonable man.
你这是在押我回去送死
You're escorting me home to my death.
您忘了当年
You forget I was there
您谋权篡位时我也在场 陛下
when youtried to seize power, Your Majesty.
恕我直言 我可不会同情您
With respect, don't expect sympathy from me.
有埋伏
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表