剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我们屋子干净得很
This is a very clean house.
该称呼您...
Monsieur...?
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
已故的亚历山大之子
Son of the late Alexandre,
来自加斯科尼的吕皮阿克
of Lupiac in Gascony.
又没让你自述生平
Didn't ask for your life story.
晚餐需另付费
Dinner is extra.
-干净的水呢 -另付费
- Clean water? - Extra.
肥皂呢
Soap?
不劳您开口 我猜出来了
Don't tell me, I can guess.
使用公用毛巾的话 完全免费
But use of the communal towel...is free.
这般露天射猎
There's something about shooting
尤其能使人感觉活力十足
that makes a man feel fully alive.
我想只怕鸟儿不敢苟同
Unlike the birds, I suppose.
它们生来就要被射杀 就像兔子
They're born to be shot, like rabbits...
还有诗歌♥
and poets.
放
Now!
好枪法 陛下
Good shot, Your Majesty.
和你麾下火枪手相比如何 特雷维尔
Good enough for the Musketeers, Treville?
我的手下是职业军人 陛下
My men are professional soldiers, Your Majesty.
你偶尔奉承两句也无伤大雅
You should try flattery sometimes.
宫廷之中此风颇受欢迎
It plays very well around here.
我向来只对陛下进肺腑之言 以后也如此
I have always told Your Majesty the truth, and always will.
所以我对你赞赏有加 特雷维尔
That's why I like you, Treville.
而其他人只会空言谬赞
These people just pay me empty compliments.
手下能有忠耿之士令我颇为欣慰
It amuses me to have an honest man at court.
有事禀报吗 枢机主教
What can I do for you, Cardinal?
警报频频而至令人心忧 陛下
Reports are arriving with disturbing frequency, Your Majesty.
火枪队四处横行 烧杀抢掠
Musketeers on the rampage, robbing and murdering.
此事肯定有误会
There has been some mistake.
这些恶棍定不是我手下的火枪手
These villains are not Musketeers.
我也觉得此事不足为信
I, for one, don't believe a word of it.
火枪手们是我见过的最为忠贞守法之人
I never knew such a loyal and law-abiding body of men.
但我仍强烈建议彻查此事
But I strongly advise an inquiry.
必须如此吗
Is that really necessary?
我知道陛下欣赏特雷维尔 但是圣明君王
I know you love Captain Treville, but a great king...
必守中持正 不应有所偏颇
must be seen to be fair. He cannot have favourites.
除非偏袒你 是吗
Unless it's you, you mean?
最近可有人擅离职守 或弃职叛逃
There have been no recent desertions, no absences?
可有火枪手不知所踪
Not one Musketeer unaccounted for?
-没有 -那便水落石出了 枢机主教
- None. - There you are, then, Cardinal.
我担忧的是陛下的清誉
It's Your Majesty's reputation that concerns me.
这些人身着御前制♥服♥
These men wear the King's uniform.
服了您了 那您就彻查罢
Very well. We will have an enquiry.
你要完全配合调查 特雷维尔
You will give it your full co-operation, Treville.
放
Now!
他等了科内一晚上 但他们并未出现
He waited all night for Cornet and his men. They never appeared.
一整队火枪手不可能凭空消失
Well, a troop of Musketeers can't just vanish into thin air.
修道院院长还被告知等候一位西班牙来使
The Abbot was also told to expect an envoy from Spain.
特雷维尔可没提过什么西班牙来使
Treville didn't mention a Spanish envoy.
不重要了 因为这位使节也没出现
It doesn't matter. He didn't appear either.
科内身手了得
Cornet is a fine soldier.
如果他失去行踪 必有大事发生
If he's gone missing, there's a good reason.
或是厄运临头
Or a bad one.
我们要最好的房♥间
We'll have your best room.
床上若有跳蚤 我就用鞭子抽你
And if the bed has fleas, you'll be whipped.
另外准备洗澡水
Draw me a bath.
水一定要干净
Be sure the water's clean.
我可不想就着别人的秽物沐浴
I don't want to bathe in someone else's scum.
净水要另付费 女士
Clean water is extra, Madame.
毛巾更是不用提
Don't even ask about the towel.
你在和我说话吗 这位先生
Are you addressing me, sir?
除非你自称"女士"
Not unless your name is "Madame".
请原谅 米莱迪
Forgive me, Milady,
只怕我得给这蠢材上一堂礼仪课
while I teach this oaf a lesson in manners.
收回你的剑 否则我打爆你的脑袋
Put it back, or I'll blow your head off.
你不是绅士
You are not a gentleman.
真伤人
That stings.
他就是个醉鬼 门多萨 收了剑吧
He's just some drunken thug, Mendoza. Put your sword away.
我们早餐时再来解决这事
We'll settle this at breakfast.
八点在中庭等你
I'll be in the courtyard at eight.
看起来像獾的下水
This looks like a badger's intestines.
本店特色
Speciality of the house.
享用吧
Enjoy.
你今晚真美 阿黛拉
You look beautiful tonight, Adele.
阿尔芒 你精疲力尽的
Armand, you're tired.
是又头痛了吗
Is it another one of your headaches?
我感觉头都快炸了
I feel like my head might burst.
国王就是个任性的孩子
The king is a petulant child.
各地区不服管治
The regions refuse to be governed.
国库已经濒临破产
The treasury is as...good as bankrupt.
而我还不得不花大部分时间
Yet I am obliged to spend half my time
来对付那些不守法纪的火枪手
dealing with the indiscipline of the musketeers.
你在为法国牺牲自己的健康
You ruin your health for the sake of France.
这些火枪手定会毁了法国
It's these musketeers who will ruin France.
他们是位于国家中心的一股不可控力量
They are an ungovernable faction at the heart of the state.
所以你才这么恨他们吗
Is that why you hate them so much,
因为他们不受你控制
because they're beyond your control?
没有什么能够摆脱我的掌控
Nothing's beyond my control.
我需要放松下
I need a distraction.
脱衣服吧
Undress for me.
看来你好多了
You're feeling better, I see.
在宫里我谁都不能信任
I can trust no-one at court.
我周围全都是些傻瓜和骗子
I'm surrounded by fools and liars.
但至少我还能依靠你
But at least I can always rely on you.
丢东西了吗
Missing something?
你的礼仪课还没上呢
You still need that lesson in manners.
请尽情享用
Oh, do what you want.
你的朋友怎么办
What of your companion?
相信我 他醒不来
Trust me. He won't wake up.
告诉你朋友火枪手阿多斯曾饶你一命
Tell your friends that Athos of the musketeers spared your life!
我们为什么停下
Why have we stopped?
怎么了
What is it?
你在烦恼什么
What troubles you?
我不想说
I'd rather not talk about it.
我只想看着你暂时忘掉一切
I just want to watch you and forget for a few hours.
发生了什么
What happened?
我爱的人想要杀死我
The man I loved tried to murder me.
一句话 我会为你杀了他
Say the word, and I'll kill him for you.
也许有天我会让你履行诺言
I might hold you to that one day.
你 是你杀了他
You! You murdered him.
谁来抓住他
Hold him, someone!
他在那
There he is!
抓住他
Get him!
他是杀人犯 拦住他
He's a murderer! Stop him!
拦住他
Stop him!
亲我就给你五个里弗
I'll give you five livres to kiss me.
还真奏效了
That actually worked...
你这下流坯子
Oh, you degenerate!
敢再碰我一下 我就给你开膛破肚
Touch me again, and I'll gut you like a fish.
你看我像卖♥♥身女吗
Do I look like a working girl?
有点
Well, yeah...
这是我最好的衣服
This is my best dress!
怎么到你眼中就是妓♥女♥了
How does this say prostitute to you?
是我的错 小姐
My apologies, mademoiselle.
-是夫人 -夫人
- It's madame. - Madame!
我不继续打扰您了
I won't trouble you any further.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你知道火枪手驻地怎么走吗
Do you know the way to the musketeers' garrison?
你问这干什么
Why do you want to know?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表