剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我们先处理米莱迪 再去找康斯坦斯
We'll deal with Milady and then we'll find Constance.
枢机主教要事缠身不能前来
The Cardinal was unavoidably detained.
这么说 他终于出♥卖♥♥♥我了
So, he has finally betrayed me?
无所谓 反正也改变不了什么
Well, it changes nothing.
我已经赢了
I've already won.
阿多斯死了
Athos is dead.
我早该猜到
I should have guessed.
看来我们都挺擅长复活的
It seems we are both prone to resurrection.
一猪膀胱的血和一点点演技
It's amazing what you can do with a bit of play-acting
出来的效果真是惊人
and a pig's bladder full of blood.
复仇的感觉
Did your revenge...
好吗
taste sweet?
一度不错
For a moment...
之后奇怪的事发生了
and then something strange happened.
没有了你 世界似乎失去色彩
The world seemed diminished without you.
杀了我
Shoot me
你就再也见不到康斯坦斯·波那瑟了
and you will never see Constance Bonacieux alive again.
她在哪 如果你敢动她 我会杀了你
Where is she? If you've hurt her, I'll kill you.
年轻人的爱情 真是感人
Oh, young love. So touching.
我说过 你我会有一场终极审判 阿多斯
I warned you there would be a final reckoning between us, Athos.
特雷维尔
Treville!
一小时后
I'll be waiting with her
我会带她在圣雅克街等
in the Rue Saint-Jacques in one hour's time.
让他们来 不许带别人
Send them. No-one else.
这都是你造成的 不是我
This is your doing, not mine.
会有埋伏
It will be an ambush.
她不打算留我们任何一人活命
She has no intention of letting any of us live.
我为人人
All for one.
人人为我
And one for all.
他们很快就来找你 一切就结束了
Soon they will come for you and this will all be over.
火枪手可没那么容易死
Musketeers don't die easily.
如果我是你就现在逃走
If I were you, I'd run now.
敢动一下 就杀了你
Now, you move, you die.
康斯坦斯 趴下
Constance, get down!
不要 不 把他打下来
Don't, no! Shut him down!
过来
Come here!
走
Go!
康斯坦斯 快跑
Constance, run!
来啊
Come on!
再前进一步就杀了她
One more step and she dies.
收手罢
Stop this now.
你伤害的人已经够多了
You've hurt enough people.
你还敢跟我说伤害
You dare to talk to me about hurt?
对不起 我之前说的话
I'm sorry, what I said!
都不是真心的 都不是真的
I didn't mean any of it! None of it! None of it was true!
够了 结束了
Enough. It's over.
跪下
Kneel.
你还有什么话要说
Do you have anything to say?
动手吧 给你当年没完成的事做个了结
Go ahead. Finish what you started.
你不必这样做的
You don't have to do this.
交给司法部门处理吧 阿多斯
Leave this to the proper authorities, Athos.
是我把她变成这个样子
I made her what she is.
她的杀孽都要算在我的头上
Her murders are on my head.
该跪下的人是你
It is you who should be on your knees.
杀了我吧
Now kill me...
比上次做的利索点儿
and do a better job of it than last time.
去西班牙 英格兰 随便哪儿 我不管
Go to Spain. England. Anywhere. I don't care.
如果你再敢在巴黎出现
But if you ever show your face in Paris again...
我会杀了你
..I will kill you,
毫不犹豫
without hesitation.
你知道我们俩谁也无法得到安宁
You know there can be no peace for either of us,
直到我们双双死去
until we are both dead.
我很高兴你救了她
I'm glad you saved her.
或许我救的是我自己
Perhaps I was saving myself.
会有人看见的
Someone might see us.
谁在乎
Who cares?
波那瑟夫人 快来
Madame Bonacieux! Come quickly!
老爷要自杀
The master has tried to kill himself!
你做了什么
What have you done?
可怜的波那瑟
Poor Bonacieux.
对不起 我好羞愧
I'm sorry. I'm so ashamed.
-你伤的重吗 -我以为你抛弃了我
- How badly are you hurt? - I thought you'd abandoned me.
我没法面对没有你的生活 于是想一了百了
I couldn't face life without you so I tried to end it all.
我爱你 我太爱你了
I love you. I love you so much.
我不会责难你 问你去了哪里
I won't reproach you, ask you where you've been.
你只要记得
Only know this.
如果你再次离开我
If you ever leave me again,
我毫无意义的生命会成为你良心上的负担
my worthless life will be on your conscience.
我求你 不要走
I beg you, don't leave.
他这样子我不能就这么离开
I can't leave him, not like this.
-他在吓唬你 -这可说不准
- He's bluffing. - We can't know that.
要是他真的死了呢
What if he really did it?
过些时候吧
Later, perhaps.
等他不这么需要我 事情会不一样
When he doesn't need me so much, things might be different.
他永远不能让你幸福
He'll never make you happy.
再见 达达尼昂
Goodbye, d'Artagnan.
这个梦很美
It was a beautiful dream.
我爱你
I love you.
主教大人
Your Eminence.
国王有重要的事务
The King demands your attendance
需要您出席
on a matter of the highest importance.
我万万没想到 主教
I never expected this, Cardinal.
已经这么长时间了
Not after so long.
王后
The Queen...
有身孕了
is with child.
怀孕啦
Pregnant?
的确 真是太棒了
Indeed. Isn't it wonderful?
衷心祝贺您 陛下
May I offer my most hearty congratulations to Your Majesty?
我相信您与我们一样喜悦
I'm certain you share our delight.
没人比我更开心了
No-one could be happier than I.
为了庆祝这个绝佳的消息
In honour of this marvellous news,
王后请求我
the Queen has asked me to grant
特赦麦伦多夫伯爵的全部罪行
Count Mellendorf a full amnesty for his crimes.
事实上 她相当坚持
In fact, she was quite adamant on the matter.
你认为如何 主教
What do you say, Cardinal?
王后的仁慈值得所有人学习
The Queen's mercy is a lesson to us all.
伯爵本人没有冤屈要申诉吗
Provided the Count himself has no complaints to make?
我很满足
I am...content
能和我亲爱的女儿夏洛特一起回家
simply to return home with my beloved daughter Charlotte.
我不希望再听到
I hope never to hear
关于此事的只言片语
another word of this matter again.
与我想的完全一致
My own sentiments entirely.
王后想休息一下
The Queen would like to rest in private.
我们稍后再庆祝
We will celebrate later.
我深信 这个孩子会健康茁壮地出生
I'm convinced this baby will be born strong and healthy...
就像他父亲一样
..like his father.
这会是个男孩
It will be a boy.
我很确定
I'm certain of it.
我祈祷他拥有他母亲的智慧与判断力
I pray he will have his mother's great wisdom...and judgment.
还有他父亲的勇敢
And his father's courage.
我会照料您的儿子
I will watch over your son
全心全力地守护他
and guard him with all my strength and heart.
若有必要 付出生命也在所不惜
I will lay down my life for him if necessary.
他再也找不到如我般忠诚的侍从
He will have no more devoted servant.
这正是我对火枪手的要求
It is only what I would expect from a King's musketeer.
上帝与你同在 阿♥拉♥米斯
God go with you...Aramis.
真是一个欢乐的时刻 陛下
What a very happy occasion this is, Your Majesty.
期盼已久的一个孩子
A child after so long.
真是太好了
Remarkable.
简直可以称之为奇迹
One might almost call it a miracle.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表