剧集 | 最危险的动物(2020) | 导航列表
旧金山显然出现了一个杀人狂
San Francisco apparently has a mad killer in its midst.
从去年十二月至今 已经有五人
Since last December, five persons have been murdered
在旧金山地区遇害
in the San Francisco area,
每次案发后 这名自称"十二宫"的杀手
and in each case, the killer, who calls himself Zodiac,
加州 旧金山市
《旧金山纪事报》编辑部
请尽快交予编辑
都给报社写信 吹嘘其谋杀罪行
has boasted of the slayings in letters to newspapers.
去年圣诞节我在赫曼湖路杀死两个青少年
今年7月4日我又在瓦列霍的高尔夫球场附近杀死一个女孩
...周五晚上...杀人...
在其中一封信里 十二宫杀手写道
One letter, Zodiac said,
...周末...继续屠♥杀♥...十二人...
"我爱杀人"
"I love killing people."
加州 旧金山市
《旧金山纪事报》
主编 收
报社又收到了
Two more communications
两封十二宫杀手寄来的信
have been received from the Zodiac.
炸♥弹♥引线
汽车蓄电池 计时器
其中一封信用十二宫符号♥署名
One of the letters was signed with the symbol of the Zodiac
并含有加密文字
and written in code.
"贝茨非死不可 我会继续杀人"
"Bates had to die. There will be more."
他戴着黑色蒙面头罩
He had this black hood on.
仅在眼睛处开了口子
Just little slits in the eyes.
我当时以为我死定了
I did think I was going to die.
那个中间有个十字架的
That little symbol of the circle
圆形符号♥
with the cross in the center of it,
象征着宇宙中心
this symbolizes the center of the universe.
所以这很可能是十二宫标志
So, this is probably sign of the Zodiac.
吾名十二宫
他杀戮似乎只是为了
It appears that he is killing
寻求快♥感♥
just for the thrill of killing.
瓦列霍
68年12月20
69年7月4
69年9月27 6点半
他是个冷酷无情
He's an absolutely ruthless,
残忍♥无义的杀手
completely merciless killer.
十二宫杀手
他在信里声称杀了37个人
In letters, he claimed 37 murders.
警方已确认至少有六名被害人
Police confirmed at least six.
然后四年前 杀戮停止了
Then, four years ago, the killing stopped
十二宫杀手的信件也停止了
and so did Zodiac's letters.
悬案
我们仍在追查海量线索
We're still following tremendous amount of leads,
但在锁定具体嫌疑人方面
but as far as any specific individual,
通缉
我们仍无进展
we're no closer than we were.
四十年后
Four decades later,
警方仍在寻找这名连环杀手
the search for this serial killer goes on.
我为什么在寻找我生父中途
Why did I stumble across this psycho-serial killer
却撞上了这个连环杀人魔
partway through my journey of looking for my father?
我不是那种...
I was not the guy who...
喜欢寻找谜团答案的人
looked for answers to mysteries.
我有家庭
I had a family.
我对我公♥司♥的120个员工有责任
I had a commitment to 120 employees at my company.
我现在宁愿回家
I would much rather go home right now,
去见我儿子和孙子 告诉他们
and go see my son and my grandson and say,
"不是我们
"it wasn't us.
我们没有那种病态基因"
We don't have that defective gene."
加里很沮丧地告诉我们
And Gary was kinda upset to tell us
他觉得他爸是黄道十二宫杀手
that he thought that his dad was the Zodiac killer.
莉昂纳·斯图尔特
加里养母
我真的很担心
I was really upset about it.
担心他找出更可怕的真♥相♥
It worried us what he would find out
因为朱蒂一句实话都不告诉我们
'cause Judy would not tell us anything about him.
真是太荒谬了
It was so preposterous to me.
我不认为旧金山警局
I don't believe that the San Francisco Police Department
是想要包庇罗特亚
were trying to cover up for Rotea
因为我敢保证
because, I can assure you,
莉昂纳·斯图尔特
加里生母
如果罗特亚能破案
if Rotea could've solved that crime,
他就一定会破了它
he would've solved that crime.
我一直想着
But, in hindsight,
加里下一次来旧金山
the next time Gary came to San Francisco,
我就带他一起去警♥察♥局说
we should've gone together to the police department and said,
我们可能找到真凶了
"we gotta have some clarity here."
但他没再来
But, that didn't happen.
我一直被问到
I often get asked the question,
为什么当你第一次怀疑
"Why? Why, when you first suspected
你父亲是十二宫杀手的时候
"your father was the Zodiac Killer,
你还要继续查下去
why didn't you just stop?"
因为这关乎我的生世
Because it was my identity, and it was my story.
不管真♥相♥如何
And regardless of the outcome,
我都要一查到底
I just had to know.
史上最危险的动物
第一季 第二集
我在怀疑我父亲是十二宫杀手之前
I spent years searching for my father before I ever suspected that
就找了他许多年
he was the Zodiac Killer.
自我着手调查我父亲的生世开始
And as I researched my father's life,
我就一直在记录我找寻他的历程
I began writing about my journey to find him.
最开始就是日记
It began with a journal,
我每每找到新线索就写下的笔记
notes that I would take when I would find out something new.
第四章
我父亲是谁
不知不觉 我就写了几百页
Eventually, I had written hundreds of pages,
第六章
寻找范
第七章
寻找吉尼维尔
但可能只有两三页
but it only contained maybe
第八章
加里的噩梦
提到了十二宫杀手
two or three pages about the Zodiac Killer.
第十一章
十二宫杀手
我的故事太过复杂 一个人搞不定
My story was too complicated for me to handle.
所以我找到我的朋友
So, when I went to a friend of mine,
想让他替我找个专家帮我
looking for a serial killer expert to help me,
他说 推荐给你一位作家
he says, "boy, have I got the writer for you."
苏珊·穆斯塔法
作家
我当调查记者二十多年了
I've been an investigative journalist for more than 20 years,
我也是多本真实罪案类畅销书的作者
and I'm the author of several best-selling true crime books.
作为真实罪案类作家
As a true crime author,
就会有许多人找到你
you get a lot of people approaching you,
给你讲各式各样的故事
wanting to tell this story or that.
加里·斯图尔特找到我说
When Gary Stewart came to me and told me
他认为他父亲是十二宫杀手的时候
that he believed his father was the Zodiac Killer,
我还是表怀疑态度的
I was very skeptical
因为有太多太多人冒出来
because so many people have come out of the woodwork
声称自己的父亲是十二宫杀手
and claimed that their father was the Zodiac Killer,
或者这个人是 那个人是
or this person was, or that person was.
这案子有50年历史了
This is a case that's 50 years old.
没有人相信能破案
I mean, nobody believes it can be solved.
但我读完他的手稿 我心想
But when I read the manuscript, I thought...
也许他真有什么发现
maybe he was onto something.
但如果我写了这本书
However, if I wrote this book,
结果证明是不实消息
and it turned out it wasn't true,
那我就会名誉扫地
then my reputation was ruined.
不过除了十二宫杀手之外
But aside from the Zodiac Killer,
还是有很多理由说服了我写这本书
there were quite a few things that sold me on this project.
比如冰淇淋罗曼史
You had the Ice Cream Romance,
朱蒂和范私奔到新奥尔良 抛弃加里
Judy and Van running away to New Orleans, abandoning Gary.
还有加里的收养故事
You had the adoption story of Gary
他被遗弃楼梯间
being left in this stairwell,
之后被一对很棒的父母收养
and then adopted by these wonderful parents.
以及加里寻找他父亲的历程
And then, Gary's journey to find his father.
这么精彩的故事 怎么忍♥心拒绝呢
It was just too much of a story to resist writing.
苏珊答应帮我写书之后
When I got Susan to help me write the book,
她将调查带到了另一个层面
she took the investigation to another level,
我都不敢想象能有如此大的进展
to a place that I had never dreamed we would go.
在我见到加里之前 他花了数年时间
Before I met Gary, he had spent years
研究他的父亲
researching his father,
但我们还得进一步深入调查
but we needed to investigate further.
剧集 | 最危险的动物(2020) | 导航列表