剧集 | 最危险的动物(2020) | 导航列表
we didn't do anything...
伪造数据
with those values.
我们没让任何人为我们做任何事
We didn't get anybody to do anything for us.
基于我们目前掌握的资料
We didn't get Scales Lab to do anything for us
我们也没让天平实验室为我们做任何事
based on what we thought we saw.
在黄金时段特别节目上
So, on the Special, um,
他们展示了全部16个标记图谱
they show a whole 16 marker profile,
其中一些是空白的
and some of them are blank.
ABC广播公♥司♥则突出显示了
But what ABC did is they highlighted
他们提取的
the five markers
其中五个标记
that they extracted, okay,
然后他们自己给标记赋值
and then they put values in there.
我不在乎他们赋了错误的值或还是模糊了那些值
I don't care if they put the wrong values or blurred them,
但我们很清楚他们掌握了哪些数值
but what's very clear is what values,
他们有哪些STR基因座
what, what STR loci they had.
我们告诉天平实验室
We told Scales
16个中的哪五个
which five of the 16
是旧金山警♥察♥局和ABC广播公♥司♥
that the San Francisco Police Department, ABC
发现的
had lot-- had, had discovered.
那都是我们给他们的 我们没给他们任何数字
That's all we gave them. We didn't give them any numbers.
他们新分♥析♥的统计基础是
Their statistical basis for this new analysis
皮鲁奇说我的标记匹配
is the fact that Pierucci said my markers match.
这事与ABC广播公♥司♥无关
It has nothing to do with the ABC show.
等位基因的数值可能被改了
The value of the allele may have been changed,
也可能被模糊了 这都没关系
may have been blurred, it doesn't matter.
我们获取的
The values that we got--
让苏珊和我非常激动的数值
Susan and I got excited about,
从未提供给天平实验室过
were never presented to the Scales Lab.
皮鲁奇说他不能排除范倍斯特的嫌疑
Pierucci said he can't eliminate Van.
斯基罗基于皮鲁奇告诉我的事提出了假设
So Schiro made the assumption based upon what Pierucci told me.
我父亲无法洗脱
The fact that my father can't be eliminated
十二宫杀手的嫌疑
as Zodiac suspect means,
意味着所有五个标记都匹配
means all five of these match,
所以他们获取的是基因座的
so they've got the single value not a double value
单值而非双值
of the, the, the loci.
他们至少找到了十二宫杀手的
They've got at least one of the two for--
基因之一
that, that are the Zodiac Killer's.
因为它们与范贝斯特的基因匹配 是吗
Because they match Van, right?
如果和他的基因不匹配
If they don't match Van,
就可以被排除了
they can be eliminated.
所以d8 d3 d5 vwa
So d8, d3, d5, vwa,
与这些数值匹配
match these values.
如果有一个不匹配
If one doesn't match,
那就排除它
then it's out.
我依旧没有任何证据证明
I still don't have anything
苏珊发送了模糊值
that says Susan sent blurred values.
苏珊告诉我们你把模糊值发送给了天平实验室
Susan told us that you sent those blurred numbers to the lab.
我不相信 我不相信
I don't believe that. I don't believe it.
她是这么告诉我们的
That's what she told us.
我不相信 我不信 绝不
I don't believe that. I don't, I don't.
我不相信她这么做了
I don't believe she did that.
我们可以问她
We can ask her.
我们会问她的
We will ask her because
因为我不敢相信苏珊会这么告诉他
I can't believe that, that Susan would have told him,
这是我们的想法
here's what we think we saw.
苏珊不应该是这样的研究员
Susan's a better researcher than that.
我没有说 我没有这样说
I didn't say, I didn't say that.
斯基罗教授
请找到你为我父亲制♥作♥的附属图谱 我在ZK上观看了2002年ABC黄金时段特别节目 虽然数值是模糊的 但基因座很明确
这完全没有道理
That makes absolutely no sense.
加里发邮件让斯基罗比较
Gary sent the email asking Schiro to compare
D3S13580 18,13(或18,18或13,18) 难以区分模糊的数字是8还是3
我们在特别节目里
the blurred numbers that we came up with
看到的模糊数字
when we watched the Primetime Special.
但皮鲁奇告诉加里
But Pierucci... told Gary
再次感谢您的帮助
加里
不能排除他的父亲
his father could not be excluded.
要是皮鲁奇告诉我 我们测试过DNA
If Pierucci told me, hey, we ran that DNA
范的标志物并不相符
and Van's markers didn't match
我会觉得 天啊 我搞砸了
I would be like, oh my God, I have so screwed up.
除非皮鲁奇这么跟我说
Until I hear Pierucci tell me that,
我还是坚信自己的理论
I'm gonna stick with my story.
在加里的手稿里
So, in Gary's manuscript
他重打了警方报告
he retypes the police report,
报告上说范真的去过阿塔斯卡德罗
and it showed that Van actually went to Atascadero.
我们查看旧金山警局的真实报告时发现
When we review the actual report from the SFPD,
所有都是一样的
everything was the same except that
只是加上了阿塔斯卡德罗
Atascadero was added.
-所以在手稿里 -什么
- So in the manuscript... - What?
他加上了阿塔斯卡德罗
he put in Atascadero.
我无可奉告
I can't speak to that.
我看到的加州执法通信系统报告中
The CLETS report that I saw
有写阿塔斯卡德罗
had Atascadero in it.
你能等我一下吗
Could you give me a minute?
一个月后
自从我发现
Since I discovered that
书中所写并非完全真实
some of the things in the book weren't true,
我彻底崩溃了
I was devastated.
正直对我来说意义重大
My integrity means a whole lot to me,
这本书真的让我陷入混乱
and it really sent me into a tailspin.
我写了本书
I wrote a book
里面有矛盾之处
that there were discrepancies in,
我觉得我没有做好自己的工作
and I felt like I had not done my job.
所以我开始追寻真♥相♥
And so I began to search for the truth.
我重新翻阅了新闻文章
I went back through newspaper articles,
警方报告
through police reports,
还有加里和我之间
through all of the communication
关于此事的所有通信
Gary and I had about this.
他是这本书的消息来源
He was my source for this book,
我也相信他和我说的话
and I trusted what he told me.
加里告诉我
One of the things Gary told me was that
小厄尔·范贝斯特在阿塔斯卡德罗待过
Earl Van Best Jr. was in Atascadero
当我读到他的原始手稿时
and when I read his original manuscript
他电汇诈骗案的其中一项判决就是
one of this sentences for fraud by wire
姓名 小厄尔·范贝斯特
罪名描述 电汇诈骗
判决于阿塔斯卡德罗州立医院入院观察90天
the sentences was 90 days Atascadero State Hospital.
于阿塔斯卡德罗州立医院入院观察90天
但如果你看加州执法通信系统的原始报告
But if you look at the original CLETS report,
加州执法通信系统消息 旧金山
90天入院观察
并没有写阿塔斯卡德罗
Atascadero isn't there.
入院观察90天
加里告诉我亨尼斯给他看报告时
Gary told me that when Hennessey handed him
亨尼斯说
that report, Hennessey said,
入院观察90天
于阿塔斯卡德罗州立医院入院观察90天
你父亲曾在阿塔斯卡德罗
your father was in Atascadero.
加里的原始手稿中
In Gary's original manuscript,
他复♥制♥了加州执法通信系统的报告
he duplicated the CLETS report
并加上了阿塔斯卡德罗
and added Atascadero.
于阿塔斯卡德罗州立医院入院观察90天
我对此写了很多
I wrote a lot about that.
这对于判定
That played a significant role
小厄尔·范贝斯特具有
in determining that Earl Van Best Jr.
作为十二宫杀手的精神病基础
had the psychosis necessary
起至关重要的作用
to be the Zodiac Killer.
我真的很难
It's really been difficult for me
分清楚
trying to figure out
加里究竟是在故意对我说谎
did Gary deliberately tell me things that were not true,
还是他认为事实就是如此
or does he really believe?
书出版之后
After the book came out,
唯一一件除我以外无人知晓的事情
the one thing I had that I knew that nobody else knew
是皮鲁奇警探说过
was that Detective Pierucci had said
DNA不能被排除
that DNA could not be excluded.
皮鲁奇警探同意与我见面
Detective Pierucci has agreed to meet with me
与我聊聊在他与加里·斯图尔特见面时
and talk with me about what happened
剧集 | 最危险的动物(2020) | 导航列表