I will tell Charlie tonight.
今晚我会向Charlie坦白
I'm having dinner with him anyway.
反正我都要跟他共进晚餐
Thank you. Shh. It's okay.
谢谢 嘘 没事的
"Dear Mindy, how about dinner tonight?
"亲爱的Mindy 今晚一起吃饭好吗
Love, Andy."
爱你的Andy"
"Love."
"爱我的"
"I can meet you tonight, but not for dinner."
"今晚我可以见你 但晚餐不行"
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
"Why? What are you doing during dinnertime?
"为什么 你晚餐时间要做什么
Do you have a boyfriend?"
你是不是有男朋友"
Okay.
好吧
"I don't have a boyfriend.
"我没有男朋友
I am seeing someone tonight,
我今晚有个约会
but we could meet for a drink after."
但之后我们可以一起喝一杯"
Yes.
太棒了
Hey, Dr. Castellano.
嘿 Castellano医生
What's up?
什么事
Or should I say, "Dr. Andy make believe"?
或者我应该称呼 装Andy医生
How'd you find out?
你怎么发现的
How did you find out?
怎么是你发现的
Because I'm smarter than you may have "Thoughten."
因为我比你"想想"的要聪明
No, keep your voice down. Why?
不 小点声 为什么
Okay, I'll be honest with you, Morgan.
好 我跟你说实话 Morgan
I'm gonna be honest with you, okay? Okay.
我跟你说实话 好吗 好吧
Mindy and I dated in secret, and I broke up with her,
我和Mindy秘密约会过 后来我跟她分手了
and I've regretted it ever since.
然后我就一直后悔
Dr. L? Yeah.
L医生 是的
From work?
同事
The Indian doctor whose ass won't quit?
那个有坚挺屁♥股♥的印裔医生
Yes! Yes!
是的 是的
I'm sorry, wait, wait, wait.
不好意思 等等 等等 等等
You dated her?
你跟她约会过
Okay, look, I tried to get her back,
好了 听着 我试着挽回她
and she just wouldn't have it.
但她不肯
So what I did is I created this guy that she would like,
所以我就捏造了这个她会喜欢的家伙
so maybe she would fall in love with him
这样她可能会爱上他
and then realize she was still in love with me.
然后意识到她还爱着我
Morgan, you can't tell her.
Morgan 你不能告诉她
You got to promise me.
你必须答应我
Ha, why would I help you with your love life
哈 我为什么要成全你的爱情
when you destroyed mine?
你都毁掉我的了
You know I bought Tamra a ring? A ring?
你知道我给Tamra买♥♥了订... 戒指吗
Tone.
铃♥声♥
A ringtone.
订制铃♥声♥
It was monster mash. It was our song.
是Monster Mash 我们的歌♥
It's my song. She hates it.
我的歌♥ 她讨厌这首
Morgan, if you promise not to tell Mindy,
Morgan 如果你答应我不告诉Mindy
I think I can help you out with this.
我想我能帮你解决这个问题
Look, when I told you not to date Morgan,
听着 我告诫你不要和Morgan约会
I was projecting on you, Tamra,
是因为我把自己的问题投射在你身上 Tamra
because of my feelings for Dr. Lahiri.
因为我对Lahiri医生的感情
It's ok Dr. C. We've been hooking up anyway.
没关系 C医生 反正我俩还一直搞在一起
Oh!
哦
Then why'd you make me apologize?
那你还让我道歉干嘛
Eh, it was fun.
呃 这很有趣
It's fun.
很有趣
So you and Dr. L, huh? Yeah.
所以你跟L医生 哈 是啊
I guess it works.
我猜行得通
Y'all are both old like Katie Holmes. Mmhmm.
你们俩都跟Katie Holmes一样老了 嗯哼
So where are you gonna take her when you finally meet her?
所以最后你跟她见面的时候打算带她去哪儿
It's perfect... I'm taking her
完美计划 我要带她去
to one of those gastropub places she likes so much.
她非常喜欢的某个高级酒吧
That's where losers like us go.
那是我们这样的人生输家才去的地方
What do you mean?
什么意思
You got to make meeting Dr. L the perfect moment.
你跟L医生见面一定要创造一个完美时机
She's always talking about the empire state building.
她总是提起帝国大厦
That's a great idea.
这个主意不错
What idea? I was complaining.
什么主意 我是在抱怨
Okay, what are you wearing?
好吧 你打算穿什么
Actually, who are you wearing?
应该说 你打算穿成谁
I'm wearing this. Uhuh.
我就穿这个 不行
You need to dress like one of those guys she likes,
你得穿成她喜欢的那些人之一
like Bradley Cooper.
比如Bradley Cooper
Who's Bradley Cooper?
Bradley Cooper哪位
So, Charlie, I wanted to talk to you about something.
Charlie 我想跟你说点事
I really like dating you.
我很喜欢和你约会
But you have feelings for another guy,
但你对另一个人有了感觉
someone you don't know very well,
一个你不太熟悉
but you want to explore,
但想去了解的人
and you think telling me is the right thing to do.
并且你觉得应该告诉我
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
You're, like, an amazing Detective.
你真是个超神的警探
I read your phone when you were in the bathroom.
你上厕所的时候我翻了你手♥机♥
And you got to go easy on the selfies, by the way.
顺便说句你还是悠着点自♥拍♥吧
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Look, I-I've been around long enough to know
听着 我跟你在一起够久了
when not to get in the way.
我知道何时该不碍事
If you love something, set it free.
如果你爱什么东西 就让它自♥由♥
Relax. I don't love you.
放心 我不爱你
I like you, but you snore,
我喜欢你 但你睡觉打呼
and I'm pretty sure you took $20 off my nightstand.
而且我确定你从我床头柜拿了二十美金
I believe I earned that money back
我觉得我之后的表现还是
I did later that night.
值这些钱的
You're describing yourself as a prostitute again.
你又把自己说的跟妓♥女♥似的了
You got to stop that. I know, I know.
别再这样了 知道了
The point is I'm not gonna get in the way.
总之我不会妨碍你的
And a word of advice...
一点建议
Don't let that guy from work get in the way either.
也别让你那个同事妨碍你
Morgan... he's a huge time-suck. You're right.
Morgan 他是个跟屁虫 你说得对
No, not him.
不是说他
The rich kid from Staten island, little one.
斯塔顿岛的那个有钱娃 矮的那个
Yeah, Danny.
Danny啊
Right. That's good advice.
对 挺中肯的建议
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
My advice to you...
我给你的建议是
Nah,I'm good.
不 我很好
You're killing me, Bradley Cooper.
你简直害死我 Bradley Cooper
What is this, a 20-piece suit?
这什么 西装二十件套吗
Oh, hello. Who's ready for their hot date tonight with Andy?
哦你好呀 某人准备好去和Andy的火热约会了吗
Hey, um, I need your help.
嘿 我需要你帮忙
I actually was trying to spit out some gum,
我吐口香糖的时候
and I spat it right in my hair.
吐到头发上了
I need you to cut it out for me.
你得帮我剪掉
Uh, no, I can't do that right now.
我现在没办法
I'm really busy.
我正忙着呢
What do you mean you're busy? Doing what?
什么叫你正忙着 做什么
I'm busy.
我在忙
I'm very, very, very busy right now.
我现在非常非常忙
What are you talking about? You're never busy.
你在说什么 你从来不忙的
I'm buzzing up. You're what?
我要按铃了 你什么
I'm actually downstairs. I'm gonna come up.
我已经在楼下了 要上来了
I'm being intimate with myself.
我正在和自己亲密接触
You're masturbating?
你在自♥慰♥
Julianna Margulies is on TV right now.
Julianna Margulies在电视上
I'm watching the good wife.
我在看傲骨贤妻
You're helping me. I'm coming up.
你得帮我 我要上来了
Don't do this right now, Mindy. Don't...
现在别 Mindy 别
Bye. Okay, bye.
拜 好吧拜
Screw you, Bradley Cooper.
去死吧 Bradley Cooper
No. I didn't do anything.
我什么都还没做
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表