What an exciting year it's been
这是多么激动人心的一年啊
for romantic liaisons and sexual experimentation.
各种风流韵事
From the tall and white to the short and white,
从高个白人到矮个白人
I sampled an eclectic range of men.
我阅人无数
But it was all for naught.
但一切都化为了泡影
So with a heavy heart, I'm taking all of my cherished mementos
怀着沉重的心情 我丢弃了所有珍爱的纪念品
and stuff I've stolen from guys and I'm putting them away.
还有从男人们那里偷来的东西
Ah. See you, love life.
啊 再见了 爱情
Adios, dating.
一路走好 约会
I don't care about guys anymore.
我再也不关注男人了
What do I care about?
我关注谁呢
You, Jenny, my dear.
你 Jenny 亲爱的
What's your deal? Are you using birth control?
你有什么打算 有在避孕吗
No way. My dad would freak.
怎么可能 我爸爸会气疯的
He still thinks I'm too young to date.
他还觉得我年纪太小 不可以约会呢
When he heard my dorm was co-ed, he gave me a gun.
他听说我的宿舍是混住的 就给了我一把枪
Well, that is actually very smart, but, Jenny, you and I,
嗯 那其实非常明智 但是 Jenny 你和我
as young women freshly out of adolescence,
作为刚过青春期的年轻女性
we cannot let the guys in our lives
我们不能让身边的男人们
control our lives... dads, boyfriends, nutritionists who say,
控制我们的人生 爸爸 男朋友还有
"Mindy, don't only eat steak."
说“Mindy 不能只吃牛排”的营养学家
Well, I heard that birth control makes you fat and cranky.
呃 我听说避孕会让人变胖 情绪不稳
So does pregnancy.
怀孕也会哦
Morgan!
Morgan
Yes, my queen?
什么事 我的女王
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
Hi. Can you please get Jenny some free birth control samples?
你好 你能给Jenny拿些免费的避孕药样品吗
I think I can do that.
我想可以
And let's teach her that rhyme
我们教她那个顺口溜
to remember to take the birth control pill.
好让她记得服避孕药
"When I need to take the pill, I look upon the windowsill."
"我要服药片儿,我就看窗沿儿"
Oh, my God, I haven't taken my birth control in, like, two weeks.
哦 天哪 我好像有两个礼拜没吃避孕药了
Well, luckily for you,
哦 你很幸运
someone's been grinding it up and putting it in your coffee.
有人把它磨碎加到你的咖啡里了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Bye. A pleasure.
再见 甭客气
Get someone to grind up your birth control
找个人负责把你的避孕药磨碎
and put it in your coffee.
放到你的咖啡里
Don't depend on that rhyme.
不要依赖那个顺口溜
I won't.
我不会的
Do not play it fast and loose like me.
不要像我一样轻率
Oh, boy.
我的妈呀
Farmers markets are the worst.
农贸市场最可怕了
The eggs are weird.
鸡蛋很奇怪
Don't get me started on the honey sticks.
还有不要让我碰到那些蜂蜜勺
I don't know why Peter said you're not funny.
我不晓得为什么Peter说你无趣
Your cranky old man character is hilarious.
你古怪的老年人性格很滑稽啊
What?
你说什么
I got his hat. I got the old man's hat.
我拿到他的帽子了 我拿到老家伙的帽子了
Come on, give me that hat.
行了 把帽子还给我
They're picking on that poor wizard.
他们在戏弄那个可怜的巫师
Is anyone gonna help him?
有人能帮帮他吗
Give me your umbrella.
把你的雨伞给我
Okay, all right! That's enough.
行了 好了 够了
Give that guy his hat back now.
把帽子还给那个人
Or what, Mary Poppins?
不然怎样 玛丽波平斯阿姨
Or I'm gonna be poppin' you in the face with this pink umbrella.
不然我就用这把粉雨伞打你的脸
Is that what you want?
你想要这样吗
Give him the hat back now.
把帽子还给他
Get lost. Scram.
消失吧 滚开
Turn your hat around. Hey, hey, hey.
把你的帽子正过来 嘿 嘿 嘿
I don't condone any violence.
我不能容忍♥任何暴♥力♥
I'm sorry. I got a bad temper.
不好意思 我脾气不好
I'm kidding. That was exhilarating!
开玩笑啦 这太令人开心了
Yes, thank you, young man.
是的 谢谢你 年轻人
Don't mention it. It's New York.
别客气 这里是纽约
We take care of our own, right?
我们要自己保护自己 是吧
Oh, Shulman and associates.
哦 Shulman及其合伙人
I sense we have a doctor in the house.
我感觉到这里有个医生
Yeah, I'm a doctor. Mom must be proud.
是的 我是个医生 妈妈一定很骄傲
Who knows how to please that woman?
谁知道怎么能取悦那个女人呢
Don't even get me started. You know?
别提了 你懂的
Uh, this is my stop. I gotta go.
啊 到站了 我该下车了
You have a great day, rabbi.
祝你愉快 犹太牧师
Thank you, Dr. Shulman.
谢谢你 Shulman医生
Right.
好的
I'm looking for a Dr. Mindy Lahiri.
我找Mindy Lahiri医生
Oh, slow down, tough guy.
哦 放松一下 硬汉
Who's asking?
这是谁要找她啊
Me.
我
She's in that office over there.
她在那边那个办公室
She did it.
是她干的
Susan Robinson?
你是Susan Robinson吗
No, I'm Beverly something.
不是 我是那谁家的Beverly
What is your last name?
话说你到底姓什么啊
Mindy Lahiri? Uh, knock much?
Mindy Lahiri 啊 敲门了吗
I'm getting steak out of my teeth.
我正在剔牙缝里的牛排呢
I'm Detective Charlie Lang.
我是探员Charlie Lang
I'm here because you gave my Jenny birth control.
我来这里是因为你给我家Jenny避孕药了
She's a kid.
她只是个孩子
She just learned how to swim.
她才刚开始学游泳
Okay, that's on me, living in the city.
好吧 这事怪我 在城市里生活嘛
But the pill... that's on you.
但是药 是你的责任
Officer, I'm afraid I cannot discuss this,
警官 恐怕我不能跟您讨论这个
because of patient confidentiality, I think.
因为涉及到病人的隐私 我觉得哈
But if I did give her a prescription for birth control,
但如果我给她开了避孕药的处方
it was her choice, because she's an adult.
那是她自己的选择 因为她是成年人了
Oh, yeah, well, you just watch yourself,
哦 是啊 管好你自己吧
you sex-crazed quack... I could get you on
你这个纵欲过度的江湖郎中 我只要这样
the no-fly list like that.
就能把你弄到禁飞名单上
Joke's on you, 'cause I'm already on it!
玩砸了吧 我已经在那个名单上了
Stop!
站住
Dirty cop!
坏警♥察♥
Stop! Stop!
停 停
Stop or I'll shoot!
站住 不然我就开枪了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
Do you want to get yourself killed?
你想被撞死吗
Where do you get off, sir,
得了吧 先生
coming into my office and yelling at me
进到我的办公室 对我大吼
about your outdated view on birth control?
你那些关于节育的过时观点
Who do you think you are, Rick Santorum?
你以为你是谁 Rick Santorum吗
Obviously not, 'cause you're not hot.
显然不是 因为你不性感
The balls on you! Do you even have kids?
听听你的一派胡言 你有孩子吗
How dare you!
你怎么敢这么问
Do I look like a woman who's had kids?
我看起来像是一个有孩子的女人吗
I have the hips of an 11-year-old boy.
我的屁♥股♥就跟11岁男孩的一样
No, you look like a kindergarten teacher with steak in her teeth.
不 你看起来就像牙缝里有牛排的幼儿园老师
That's because I wolfed down a steak sandwich at lunch.
那是因为我午饭吞了一个牛排三明治
And this outfit...
至于这套衣服
Well, even I had a couple misgivings
呃 虽然我早上穿的时候
when I wore it in the morning, but it's colorful.
有过一些疑虑 但它很鲜艳啊
And not that it makes a difference to you,
尽管对你来说没什么区别
but I'm only looking out for Jenny, okay?
我只是为Jenny着想 好吧
I don't want her to become another pregnant teen.
我不想她成为另一个怀孕少女
And not that it's any of your business,
虽然不关你什么事
but I am not a sex-crazed lunatic.
但我也不是一个纵欲过度的疯子
I happen to be taking a break from men.
我碰巧到了感情间歇期
I found that it was kind of distracting me in a time...
我发现我的注意力被分散了
Okay, yeah, yeah, good for you.
好 嗯 嗯 恭喜你
You just lost yourself a patient and gained a ticket.
你刚刚失去了一个病人 得到了一张罚单
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表