Danny. Danny.
Danny Danny
I-I don't want to have sex with you.
我不想和你上♥床♥
Yeah, you're very classy. Noted.
你很漂亮 记住了
No. No, no, no. No, I mean it.
不 不 不 我说真的
We should stop.
我们应该停下来
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to rush things. "Rush things"?
我不想操之过急 "操之过急"
We've been kissing for, like, 20 minutes.
我们接吻了差不多有二十分钟
That's like a week in guy minutes.
对男人来说就像是一周
Come on, don't I get credit for that?
来吧 我没有因此受到好评么
Danny, usually when I have sex with a guy,
Danny 一般和一个男人上♥床♥之前
we've gone on at least five dates,
我们最少要约会五次
or he's spent, like, $2,000 on me,
或者是他给我花了两千块钱
whichever comes first.
随便哪个先发生
We've gone on hundreds of dates, hundreds.
我们已经约会几百次了 几百次
We've gone on doctors'-lounge dates,
我们在医生休息室约会
subway-commute dates, medical-conference dates.
上下班地铁约会 医学会议约会
Okay, that's a good point.
这是个很好的说法
Okay. But, Danny...
好吧 但是 Danny
Can we just please wait?
我们能不能等一等
Do you realize there are literally thousands of girls
你知不知道在纽约市
in New York City that would kill to have sex with me right now?
有上千个女孩想要现在就和我上♥床♥吗
Okay, that seems untrue. It is true.
听上去很假 这是真的
I could call up any girl right now in my phone...
我现在就可以打给我手♥机♥里任何一个姑娘
Any girl!
任何一个
You know what? What?
你知道么 什么
By all means, give 'em a call.
你只管给她们打电♥话♥
Oh, you want me to do it? Call 'em.
你想要我这么做么 打给她们
Listen and learn.
听了你就知道了
Hello?
你好
Hey, Abigail, what's up? It's Danny.
嗨 Abigail 最近怎么样 这是Danny
Danny? Castellano.
Danny Castellano
Who? "Dday"?
谁 "登陆日"
No.
不记得
It's, uh... it's lil d.
就是 就是 小d
Hello?
你好
Meredith, what are you up to right now?
Meredith 你最近怎么样
Uh, breast-feeding my son.
给我的儿子喂奶
Elizabeth, Susan, Billie.
Elizabeth Susan Billie
I know it sounds like a guy's name... it's a girl.
我知道听起来像是男人的名字 但是是女的
Connie! Hey, pay attention... Connie.
Connie 注意了 Connie
Her body would not stop.
她的身体根本停不下来
Oh, Connie's dead?
哦 Connie死了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, what are you up to right now?
你最近怎么样
Stop it.
快停下
Okay. Don't beat yourself up. It's a numbers game.
好了 不要自暴自弃 这就是个数字游戏
And you've only called, like, what, 25 girls?
你只打给了 差不多二十五个女孩
They're just afraid if they come over here right now,
她们只是怕现在过来之后
they're gonna get attached.
她们会太过依恋
You know, the pheromones, et cetera. Hmm.
你知道的 费洛蒙什么的 嗯
Vanessa. Vanessa.
Vanessa Vanessa
Hey, Danny. Hey, Vanessa. What's going on?
嗨 Danny 嗨 Vanessa 最近怎么样
Got any plans tonight?
今晚有什么计划么
Want to come over and rekindle the old flame?
想要过来重新点燃旧日的火焰么
Sure, hon, but I should warn you...
当然 亲爱的 但是我要警告你
My rates have gone up.
我涨价了
That was a wrong number.
这个是打错了
Good morning, colleagues.
早上好 同事们
Danny, I brought your favorite breakfast... oatmeal,
Danny 我带了你最爱的早餐 燕麦粥
with a side of brown sugar.
和一块赤砂糖
And by "Brown sugar," I, of course, mean my butt.
"赤砂糖"当然是指我的屁♥股♥
Peter? Where's Danny?
Peter Danny在哪儿
Oh, you didn't hear?
你没听说么
He came into his office this morning,
他早上进了他的办公室
and he was all sweaty and cranky.
浑身是汗而且摇摇晃晃的
So I was like, "Business as usual."
不过我还是"一切照常"
Yeah. So I start telling him about my weekend,
嗯 所以我开始给他讲我的周末
how I got blown off by four separate girls
我是怎么被四个不同的女孩甩掉的
who all used the same excuse,
都是用同样的借口
which was, "I'm going back to graduate school,"
就是"我要重念研究所了"
which if you don't mind me saying,
如果你不介意我说的话
I don't know how that precludes you from dating someone.
我就不知道读研怎么妨碍你和别人约会了
Anyway, he passed out.
总之 他昏倒了
And I was like, "Danny, rude.
然后我说"Danny 太无礼了"
I'm telling you about my weekend."
"我告诉你我的周末"
Wait, wait, wait. What? What happened to Danny?
等等 等等 Danny怎么了
He has viral meningitis... Brain fever.
他得了病毒性脑膜炎...脑膜炎
What?
什么
Oh, my God. Danny?
我的天啊 Danny
I was so worried about you.
我非常担心你
You can't die. You have so much to live for.
你不能死 你还有很多值得为之而活的事
My birthday's coming up.
我的生日要到了
We haven't even talked about what you're gonna get me.
我们还没讨论你要送我什么
Dr. L.
L医生
Richie, you remember Mindy, my coworker.
Richie 你还记得Mindy吧 我的同事
Coworker?
同事
Yeah.
没错
Okay. Yes.
好吧 是啊
Hello, Richard.
你好 Richard
Don't worry, Dr. L, I'm taking good care of him.
不要担心L医生 我有好好照顾他
I even brought him Mr. Neck.
我还给他买♥♥了Neck先生
She doesn't need to know about that.
她不需要知道这个
I don't know what that is.
我不知道这是什么
Richie, could you got find me the white nurse?
Richie 你能不能帮我找下白衣护士
Uh, sure. I'll be right back.
当然 我马上回来
Thanks, Richie.
谢了 Richie
He'll be gone for hours. What the hell, man?
他会走好几个小时 你到底在搞什么 老兄
I'm a coworker all of a sudden?
我突然是同事了
Do I look like Morgan to you?
对你来说我和Morgan一样么
'Cause people tell me that, and I do not like it.
因为有人这么告诉我 可是我不喜欢这样
What? I didn't mean anything by it.
什么 我说那个什么意思都没有
We're just... you know, we're not having sex.
我们只是 你懂得 我们还没有上♥床♥
So, technically, we're not... dating.
所以 严格来说 我们还不算在约会
Oh, I see how it is. Speaking of which...
我知道是怎么了 说起这个
You know what would make me feel a lot better right now?
你知道现在有什么会让我好受点么
Yeah, cannoli. I brought you some,
奶酪卷 我给你带了一些
but I actually ate them on the way over here.
但实际上我在来得路上吃完了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No, not a cannoli, a little...
不 不是奶酪卷 一点
What?
什么
Boop, boop.
胸部 胸部
Danny! Just...
Danny 只是
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
First of all, we're in public.
第一 我们在公共场合
Second of all, sex with me right now
第二 现在和我发生性关系
would kill you in this state.
在这种状况下会杀死你
Your heart-rate monitor would be like,
你的心率监控器就会像是
"Beep-beep, beep-beep, beep-beep, beep..."
"哔哔 哔哔 哔哔 哔哔"
No, no, we don't have to have sex, just like...
不 不 我们不需要做♥爱♥ 就像
Just graze it. I'm not gonna graze it!
只要蹭蹭就好 我才不要蹭你
I'm so sick.
我好难受
I know. This is your brain fever making you a real pervert.
我知道了 你的脑膜炎真把你变成变♥态♥了
Yeah, it's making me cra... It's making me so horny.
没错 它让我 它让我好饥渴
I have something better than sex...
我有比性更好的东西
Bridget Jones's diary... My favorite book.
BJ的单身日记 我最爱的书
Whenever I'm sick, I read it, and I feel better.
无论我何时生病 我读了它 就会感觉好很多
I thought I would read it to you.
我想我愿意给你读它
That's great. No, I'm... I'm good.
好极了 不 我很好
I'm good on the Bridget Jones thing.
我很了解Bridget Jones的那些事情
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表